Sign in to follow this  
Great White

UK Muscle.co.uk Logo

Hello all

Ok I need your help

I need someone to design me a logo for the site. I will admit i am ok at design, but not excellent, and i want this site to look excellent.

Cheater2K is currentally working on some ideas, but if anyone else wants to create one then feel free and post your idea`s back on here.

I have attacked the base file for the logo, if you save that, create your logo and then we can pick a winner.

May even get a prize for the winner, i know i have some spare, unopened supplements at home, Nlarge, Tribex500 and Someother bits.

Anyway heres the base logo file.....

Oh yeah

To save it to your computer so you can edit it:

1) Right click the image and chose "Save picture as..."

2) Choose a directory

3) Save :D

Most of you know this, well all of you do, but i thought i better just say anyway :cool:

Cheers

Guest protein girl

aaaaaahhh! I told Lorian the photo of me working out in my underwear was not for public viewing!! Wait til I get home....

Originally posted by protein girl

aaaaaahhh! I told Lorian the photo of me working out in my underwear was not for public viewing!! Wait til I get home....

You know that all the members have to go through a private interview with me dont you protein girl..... :P

*hides from Lorian*

Oh, by the way everyone. Just cause i have put that logo of Lorians as the mail logo, i still want you to create some if thats possible.

IT`s just his was the 1st and i needed something.

Please still submitt your designs

:guns:

this is excellent....im in an 8 year old thread?!!??

that means im 24 again!!!!! wooohoooooo!!!!!

ive got hair!!!!!!!

i fcuk lots of birds!!!!!!!!

ive got a six pack!!!!!!!!

i cant drive yet!!!!!!...........oh.......wait............scratch that last one......

Wow did you just revive a thread from 2003? new record id say!

I seen this earlier and was thinking about teh ukm logo and instead of starting a new one i thought id bump this. Was just curious was has it been teh same ever since teh site was launched. If it hasnt , is it possible to see what it used to look liek back in 2003. Was it just the same as last year before the new change.

I seen this earlier and was thinking about teh ukm logo and instead of starting a new one i thought id bump this. Was just curious was has it been teh same ever since teh site was launched. If it hasnt , is it possible to see what it used to look liek back in 2003. Was it just the same as last year before the new change.

Here you go: http://wayback.archive.org/web/20030715000000*/https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk