Sign in to follow this  
SanshouMatt

You guys see the Jones / Cormier off camera death threats?

Video appears to have been taken down but here's the transcript, reading jt is nowhere near as good as seeing it, it gets pretty real and pretty dark pretty quickly!

JJ: Hey pussy are you still there?

DC: I'm here. I'm here. You're just the fakest person. I actually admire that you can actually be this fake, and when the TV comes on, how you can just change. It's like you're a chameleon. It's awesome. It's unbelievable...

JJ: Hey, listen, I'm a professional. The fact that you're a pussy hasn't changed.

DC: It's unbelievable how fake you can really be. Like, you are just such a fucking pussy. My god, it is amazing. It is amazing. But, you know what? Hat's off to you, you got a great PR person.

JJ: Thank you.

DC: Because they do a great job with training you. Because, you are just terrible. You're the fucking scum of the earth. You are a terrible human being, but you can sure turn it on, huh?

JJ: Thank you.

DC: God, you f**k... I wish they would let me next door, so I could spit in your fucking face.

JJ: You know that I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that, right?

DC: You could never kill me.

JJ: Oh, I bet you I could.

DC: Then you should try, Jon. You really should try Jon.

JJ: No, I would literally kill you, if you spit in my face.

DC: Yeah, let's try that Jon.

JJ: Literally kill you.

DC: Let's try that Jon. I mean, you're such a...

JJ: I'm not talking about... I'm not saying I will fight you. I'm saying I will kill you if you did some silly shit like that.

DC: Jon, do you think I'm just gonna sit there and let you kill me, Jon? I mean, really?

Can this calendar speed up to September 27th already?

I don't know if it's a genuine hate between them or a pre-orchestrated hype ploy, but a lot of people are buying it.

Should be HUGE PPV numbers for this fight, I'm not a fan of either, but I'm looking forward to seeing if Cormier can get inside that reach, clinch up JBJ, and ragdoll him like he did poor Hendo.