Sign in to follow this  
stuartcore

The quest for pro status...2009 off season

I'll be reading this one Stu, thanks for posting it. Appreciate the honesty in what methods your using.

Are you training your hams and calves 2x per week because you always have, or to catch up with your upper half as mentioned?

Good luck for 2009

Stow

Looking forward to your Journal Stuart. Journals like this Tend to Inspire alot of people, glad your doing it.

Quick question regarding your diet?? How many Cals does that little lot add upto??

And what the chances of posting up your Off season diet??

Geo

Looking forward to your Journal Stuart. Journals like this Tend to Inspire alot of people, glad your doing it.

Quick question regarding your diet?? How many Cals does that little lot add upto??

And what the chances of posting up your Off season diet??

Geo

Geo, that was his off season diet mate...

Stu, is this what your running now and up untill your contest prep? When will that start mate??

Cheers laurie, I'm looking forward to your journal, its a good way of me being able to keep an eye on you.

Lewis reguarly looks on the site to read the goss, I'm sure he'll join when he feels the time is rite.

Spoke to Lewis this morning and aparently the time IS right but his PC is not!

...once his computer let's him I think the newly sponsored Mr Breen will be posting :thumb:

Geo, that was his off season diet mate...

ah right cool mate,

i just skimmed over it, note to self, read diet next time numbty. :D

Cheers mate.

Geo

WOW Uk-Muscle is getting BIG!

Daz ball on here a few months ago, then Shaun and now Mr Core as well.....we are blessed! All looking for that top honour this year, and we all get front row seats! Awesome!

As said before I think its great that you guys take the time to post on here and give us little guys the info that can bring us on too!

Some of the great journals in the past, Toms, Pauls, James's - even Lukes, Colins and Barry's gives UK-M an awesome database of knowledge.

Good luck Stu, will be reading this one!

Wow, as magic torch says, we have some great journals to follow, and ill be folllowing this all the way.

Looking great stuart, all the best in your quest mate.

looking very good mate.

This will be a very good journal and as people have said its good of you to take the time to keep it as its good to get an insight into the time/dedication/training etc it takes for some1 to achieve your size and make the progress you do every year.

Looking good. Look forward to reading this. Joined your gym last week now i have settled into Uni and the partying has stopped for me.

Got to say its a great setup down at core fitness and i look forward to not only seeing your preperation for your pro card on here but also in the gym.:thumbup1:

do you find splitting the gh in to 2iu morning and 2 iu evening works better?? and particular times for the above or doesnt it matter

And by evening do you mean just before bed.

Thanks

No not extreme but yes he is sponsored now

... i am sure he will tell you all about when he logs on tonight

Hope all is well in Oxford mate?

I just got jan flex..And you were in wicked shape mate....How much emprovement do you think you need????????give me you arms please..ha ha

MR CORE!

firstly considering all the food i saw you eat after the british!!! i am quite impreesed with the pics, not looking too bad.

However give it a few weeks or months of us training SERIOUS!!! everyone will see a much different stuart core.....!

This is going to be an awsome read, you read so many journals but most of them tend to be from guys around the 5 foot 5 to 5-9 mark which is great for learning different diet tips but not as much when im 6 foot 2 with wide clavicles and need to fill my frame out when bulking and not appear to go to skinny when dieting due to long limbs. Ive been a fan of your physique since you won the junior universe I was there supporting Terry in the masters class and paid attention straight away due to you being around the same age and height.

Edited by pob80

Best of luck Stuart. Dig deep mate and have the belief; remember that EVERYTHING is possible if you have the right mind set and will to succeed!

I'll be following this with interest. You and Paul are a great team and I know you will flourish this year especially with the added motivation that this thread will give you.

J

Best of luck Stuart. Dig deep mate and have the belief; remember that EVERYTHING is possible if you have the right mind set and will to succeed!

I'll be following this with interest. You and Paul are a great team and I know you will flourish this year especially with the added motivation that this thread will give you.

J

yeah all good chears gav miss plymouth though to be honest some good creatures down there and big ones as well but hey ill be down to visit now and then- training and diet havnt suffered at all with all the upheavel- because i am dedictaed- yeah!:thumb:

thanks for putting in the time for this journal, can i just ask your carbs are only from oats and potaoes any reason for this or do you change from time to time, also that is a very high in protein and carbs breakfast, any real reason to this, or is it to kickstart your metabolism for the day.

thanks and goodluck.