Sign in to follow this  
Chicken_Boy

Best & Worst Protein Shakes Ever?

Can't remember the brand but the worst protein I've ever had was a soya protein. That stuff is horrific although not as bad as when I blended liver and seaweed lol that looked and tasted like vomit and even had thr lumps too haha

My fave is the multipower pre made protein in the brown glass bottles. Those are delicious but at like 3.50 a pop when I used to buy them (about 10 years ago) way to expensive to have as anything but a treat

34 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Tropicana protein powder was absolutely fu**ing disgusting.

Pretty much any that isn’t a regular “ice cream” flavour like Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and so on.

Anything such as “Fruit Blast”, “Mixed Fruit” or “Tropical” generally taste at worst like chemicals to me. At best they taste like you are eating sweetex tablets. Yuk!

Best - Chocolate milk flavour stuff from Musclefoods, tasted like it was from an expensive cafe and mixed very well.

Worst - If any of you are old enough to remember the classic protein powders that came out, usually they came in a tin or cardboard like tube. Mixed like talcum powder and tasted of chalk.