Sign in to follow this  
Felix11

Life advice needed

Right,

I'm going through it. I've never been one to be depressed nor do I ever think I will be, BUT, I've recently broken up with my girlfriend, No hard feelings there, Didn't care for her one bit, and I really mean that, Not attracted to her, Nor did I even love her. I was waiting for an excuse to break up with her cause she was very clearly inlove with me (Pussy I know)

Now the downfall. I live with her. It is very seriously effecting me as I can't do anything as she is here everyday. We do our own washing, Do our own food, Cook our own food everything is just sad. I don't want to come back to my flat cause she will be there. She refuses to go back to her parents and is waiting to rent a flat by herself (she earns £1200) HOW IS SHE EVER GOING TO RENT A FLAT. I cannot kick her out, she is on the agreement and I am able to afford this place by myself. I don't know what to do, I'm in a tiny little room, I've had to leave my current job and starting a new one with a fresh start on Monday due to all this, So money is LOW this month. I just feel myself spiralling down....

1 minute ago, Felix11 said:

Right,

I'm going through it. I've never been one to be depressed nor do I ever think I will be, BUT, I've recently broken up with my girlfriend, No hard feelings there, Didn't care for her one bit, and I really mean that, Not attracted to her, Nor did I even love her. I was waiting for an excuse to break up with her cause she was very clearly inlove with me (Pussy I know)

Now the downfall. I live with her. It is very seriously effecting me as I can't do anything as she is here everyday. We do our own washing, Do our own food, Cook our own food everything is just sad. I don't want to come back to my flat cause she will be there. She refuses to go back to her parents and is waiting to rent a flat by herself (she earns £1200) HOW IS SHE EVER GOING TO RENT A FLAT. I cannot kick her out, she is on the agreement and I am able to afford this place by myself. I don't know what to do, I'm in a tiny little room, I've had to leave my current job and starting a new one with a fresh start on Monday due to all this, So money is LOW this month. I just feel myself spiralling down....

You need talk with her.. Tell her you want to move out and on with life... let her stay in the current property so its easier for her.

You move out, you move on, you enjoy life again.

if you stay... it wont get any better... or even, Find HER a place to move into

3 minutes ago, Felix11 said:

Right,

i dont think she will move out... if she Does then your laughing bro

1 minute ago, AnimalLifter said:

You need talk with her.. Tell her you want to move out and on with life... let her stay in the current property so its easier for her.

I can't move out. I would if I could. I'm the lead tenant and she could "Potentially" squat. I've told her she needs to find a room or go with a friend but she refuses as she has a lot of stuff.

1 minute ago, Felix11 said:

I can't move out. I would if I could. I'm the lead tenant and she could "Potentially" squat. I've told her she needs to find a room or go with a friend but she refuses as she has a lot of stuff.

raaa bro

its like a bed sit. How does she feel about it? she want to leave?

Hardly worth getting depressed about mate. Go sit in the radiotherapy/chemotherapy waiting room at the hospital and see the people in there waiting for their treatment. They’ve got problems, you haven’t.

So I’m guessing you have a joint rental and leaving her alone in there isn’t viable in case she causes damage and you end up partly liable. 

Just gotta end the agreement as soon as the contract allows, move out and move on. 

29 minutes ago, Felix11 said:

I'm going through it.

Sounds like she doesn't want to let you go...

Give notice on the property and then you have a definite move out date for you both.

Much easier then if you just worry about you and find yourself somewhere new to live.

You never know, once it's official she might move back to her parents and then you can cancel the notice lol.

Give notice bide the time and get out it’s really that simple. This is hardly a problem compared what many have went through even on this mad house. When can yous both give the place up? 

Why on Earth would you choose to live with someone you never fancied/loved?  Well regardless, that's a bit of a mess, and funnily enough a close friend of mine was in a very similar situation recently.  Was the other way round for him though, he still loved her, and had to see her going off with her new boyfriend every other night.  She eventually moved out.

Reckon you will have to sit her down and have a real serious chat.

Give your landlord notice to quit the tenancy.

Most assured shorthold tenancy agreements will stipulate you need to give 2 months' notice.

If your ex doesn't agree to leave the property by that time, ask the landlord to amend the tenancy agreement (after you leave) to list her as the sole tenant.

I second what some other guys have said. Put your notice in on the tenancy.

In the meantime, start boxing stuff up and leave some boxes in the living room to display your VERY REAL intention that you are finished with her, and moving on.

Some women will hang on, and hang on, and hang on. Sounds like she is a secret clinger.

Show her that you are serious about moving out ASAP, and that she needs to as well

Just dont give her any false hope , she loves you but you don't love her . Not fair on her , don't sleep with her or lead her on.

You need to get out the proper way as the lads have said , be amicable all you can do bud. 

Lol at the lads saying take home girls , bet the op would still be pissed if she bought home guys regardless of No love lost 

After this 'No hard feelings there, Didn't care for her one bit, and I really mean that, Not attracted to her, Nor did I even love her. I was waiting for an excuse to break up with her cause she was very clearly inlove with me'. You sound like a cnut and judgement will await you in life for leading somone innocent like that long only to take a fall. 

It actually just shows how weak you are, no moral substance 

14 hours ago, AnimalLifter said:

I would have gan rage and taken off on my E ped by now me ol mate.