Sign in to follow this  
faangs

Modafinil vs adderall

I tried quarter of a tablet of modafinil in the morning on an empty stomach and I didn't really feel more focused or alert relative to normal.

I drank more water as I stated to get a light headache. No other sides. 

Is it because the dose was too little? I was tempted to increase to half a tablet. 

I have a lot of study to get through and its going to be a tough 8 weeks so I want something to help me get through everything, retain, and excel.

Any tips are welcome!

No idea on that pharma stuff but back in my teenage years/early 20s I did a lot speed/amphetamine- 5g of freebase would see me through a music festival without sleep or fatigue - well, my jaw would be f**ked by the end of it and the come down was atrocious but other than that...

On 07/06/2021 at 2:46 PM, Uptonogood said:

No idea on that pharma stuff but back in my teenage years/early 20s I did a lot speed/amphetamine- 5g of freebase would see me through a music festival without sleep or fatigue - well, my jaw would be f**ked by the end of it and the come down was atrocious but other than that...

I want to be able to sleep etc. Just during the hours I am awake I want to be able to get through a tonne of study very well. 

On 04/06/2021 at 4:37 PM, faangs said:

I tried quarter of a tablet of modafinil in the morning on an empty stomach and I didn't really feel more focused or alert relative to normal.

I drank more water as I stated to get a light headache. No other sides. 

Is it because the dose was too little? I was tempted to increase to half a tablet. 

I have a lot of study to get through and its going to be a tough 8 weeks so I want something to help me get through everything, retain, and excel.

Any tips are welcome!

200mg is the normal dose, I don't feel it without the full dose, definitely wouldn't feel a quarter. Tried 100/100 split to and didn't think it worked as well.

Compare it with an empty stomach vs with food. That helped me find the sweet spot.

Also depends on brand, I tried Milpharm and it was garbage