Sign in to follow this  
GTT

Hygetropin

What's the deal these days with blacktop hygene are they all just relabelled Chinese generic hgh? 

Google it and you find a million and one sites claiming to be the only true hygetropin sites. 

I got these,  the website on the front says the scratch n sniff code is fake. 

So I jabbed 10iu and got wrist ache so it's got hgh in 

20210511_170006.jpg

On 11/05/2021 at 5:05 PM, GTT said:

What's the deal these days with blacktop hygene are they all just relabelled Chinese generic hgh? 

Google it and you find a million and one sites claiming to be the only true hygetropin sites. 

20210511_170006.jpg

Too hit and miss for my liking mate.

They seem to vary greatly from batch to batch.

On 11/05/2021 at 5:05 PM, GTT said:

20210511_170006.jpg

These are the copies of   Hygetropin by hygenepharma, the genuine hygenepharma have two websites on the box , The genuine have square edges on the security labels, along with with working code.  Obviously fakes have rounded edges on the security labels with non working code. If in doubt contact them directly which they will verify, this will be why some are saying hyge are hit and miss, if your source is selling you bunk hyge then I’d be asking questions!

DAA69047-F797-4EAB-B4DC-84027A3D42D0.jpeg

On 22/05/2021 at 1:28 PM, topdog said:

These are the copies of   Hygetropin by hygenepharma, the genuine hygenepharma have two websites on the box , The genuine have square edges on the security labels, along with with working code.  Obviously fakes have rounded edges on the security labels with non working code. If in doubt contact them directly which they will verify, this will be why some are saying hyge are hit and miss, if your source is selling you bunk hyge then I’d be asking questions!

DAA69047-F797-4EAB-B4DC-84027A3D42D0.jpeg

Even hyge that have passed the verification codes sometimes turn out to be garbage .

6 hours ago, swole troll said:

This ^ 

Same applies to all GH 

Doesn't matter if you were prescribed it for legitimate means, if you bash it about and don't store it properly there is potential to lose potency. 

Gh is largely just a case of suck it and see kit by kit unfortunately.

I agree with your above, I’ve used pharma huma/geno buying  them directly  when travelling, and as for a generic always used hyge, “genuine” 

On 5/14/2021 at 11:11 PM, js77 said:

Too hit and miss for my liking mate.

They seem to vary greatly from batch to batch.

What do you use mate?

I previously used ansomone but the 600iu minimum order from China is a bit wallet painful

On 5/31/2021 at 5:38 PM, GTT said:

I previously used ansomone but the 600iu minimum order from China is a bit wallet painful

Use to be 500iu?

Split it with a friend? Good if you can afford it, I get on fine with hyge

2 hours ago, adiwitko said:

all of these are just repackaged Chinese generics at a markup so just get unlabeled golden tops and save yourself the markup on a fancy box.

They’re not all the same though are they mate…. although they may all be Chinese generics they can vary massively in quality