Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Who's good with yahoo mail error!!!

So been saving loads of tattoo images to my drafts in yahoo mail (sky email) ready for someday when i want to give to a artist to explain my style and what i want, been saving these up for about a year...

i wanted to print some off today so i emailed myself all the images but it just emailed me a blank email!!! Now iv lost all the fu**ing images!!!! Im left with a empty email in inbox/empty email in sent and now no draft...

every now and again the draft would take ages to open probably because the s**t email couldn't handle a few images!! There was probably about 7 photos, some of which i edited and spent hours changing.

anyway i can get these back??? It happen about 3 hours ago and i literally have the feeling of waking up at 3pm on a 6am start

3 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

So been saving loads of tattoo images to my drafts in yahoo mail (sky email) ready for someday when i want to give to a artist to explain my style and what i want, been saving these up for about a year...

i wanted to print some off today so i emailed myself all the images but it just emailed me a blank email!!! Now iv lost all the fu**ing images!!!! Im left with a empty email in inbox/empty email in sent and now no draft...

every now and again the draft would take ages to open probably because the s**t email couldn't handle a few images!! There was probably about 7 photos, some of which i edited and spent hours changing.

anyway i can get these back??? It happen about 3 hours ago and i literally have the feeling of waking up at 3pm on a 6am start

If you emailed the images to yourself but you can’t find in your inbox then look in sent emails. 

This isn’t really important compared to your shoulder update, bud. How is the shoulder? 10 days post surgery is it? 

46 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

@PSevens2017 has access to your email account and has deleted them

59 minutes ago, Frenchy1986 said:

If you emailed the images to yourself but you can’t find in your inbox then look in sent emails. 

This isn’t really important compared to your shoulder update, bud. How is the shoulder? 10 days post surgery is it? 

Already said the sent email comes up as blank just like it sent to my inbox, wasent shoulder but yes im on my feet, only been 2.5 weeks, got atleast another month of no exercise.

p.s i thought admin were going down hard on fake accounts? Anyone with one eye can see you are psevens2017

39 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Already said the sent email comes up as blank just like it sent to my inbox, wasent shoulder but yes im on my feet, only been 2.5 weeks, got atleast another month of no exercise.

p.s i thought admin were going down hard on fake accounts? Anyone with one eye can see you are psevens2017

You have one eye too? Damn Shame. 

Thought it was your shoulder, bro?

Fors must be the only person to send pics to his own email and lose them:lol: 

Pics of tattoo cover ups he said he’d travel anywhere to get done and had waited years to get done but then suffered extreme, vaginal distress when someone suggested he travel 90 miles. Jesus wept.

On another note, did you manage to order some whey...... to use while you’re not training? 

I have a webmail and I save my pics in drafts. 

Do you really want me to get started on your retardism? 

Save them on your freaking pc

That's like me saying I

'I save my pictures in my recycling bin outside my house' 

2 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Fors must be the only person to send pics to his own email and lose them:lol: 

Pics of tattoo cover ups he said he’d travel anywhere to get done and had waited years to get done but then suffered extreme, vaginal distress when someone suggested he travel 90 miles. Jesus wept.

On another note, did you manage to order some whey...... to use while you’re not training? 

Gets loaded up on tren to wack a punch bang in his bedroom, then orders a bulk supply of whey protein to sit at home looking at tattoo designs. 

6 minutes ago, GTT said:

I have a webmail and I save my pics in drafts. 

Do you really want me to get started on your retardism? 

Save them on your freaking pc

That's like me saying I

'I save my pictures in my recycling bin outside my house' 

Save to Google Drive or Dropbox.