So ever since ive been taking tren. Like my previous  usage of this. Ive got the trem cough.

How do you guys deal with it... im not talking about  when you inject it wrong and you pass out .

You either stop tren or you accept you're going to get it sometimes. People say injecting slower can help but other than that not really much you can do. I tried tren for about a month before I abandoned it (didn't get on with it) and never got tren cough however a couples weeks later I got a coughing fit injecting test e lol 

2 hours ago, Lovelyjubly said:

So ever since ive been taking tren. Like my previous  usage of this. Ive got the trem cough.

How do you guys deal with it... im not talking about  when you inject it wrong and you pass out .

The following may help……

Aspirate on every jab

slowly inject no more than 1ml per minute

if you feel it coming on sip cold milk

try not to cough as that sets it off

use tren E over tren A

If it still persists you could try changing labs and if it still persists then decide if it’s for you or not.

5 hours ago, Lovelyjubly said:

I'm more interested in how the f**k you are injecting It wrong enough to pass out?! Lol

I actually found that pinning in my VG's reduced tren cough when using Ace... As it has the least amount of nerves and blood vessels in that area. So nicking a vein is going to be highly reduced pinning that area.