Sign in to follow this  
lifting1122

has anyone thought about suicide?

30 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

lifting wegiths is easy

also i do cardio 6 days a week

gonna increase the treadmill to jog 6 miles in 45 minutes 6 days a week

if im still ugly, yes give up, whats the point in wasting time lifting weights if you are ugly?

You are probably not ugly anyway, you just don't look like brad pit. Everybody has problems, you will never have a time in your life when everything is perfect. 

And one of the main reasons to exercise is to keep in good health not just to look pretty. A good diet and exercise plan and getting good sleep is good for both physical and mental health. It's good to stick with as well as it teaches you that you can achieve your goals if you stick with it. 

I think you are being way too hard on yourself. The way loss thread were you want to lose the weight quick, why so quick? Be realistic and give yourself 6 months or more. And the career, you are only 22 that is young and you don't ''have to'' get a career, that is up to you. Most people don't have a career, they just have a job that pays the bills and still live a happy life. 

48 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

lifting wegiths is easy

also i do cardio 6 days a week

gonna increase the treadmill to jog 6 miles in 45 minutes 6 days a week

if im still ugly, yes give up, whats the point in wasting time lifting weights if you are ugly?

Your lifting weights and cardio in hopes of not being ugly. Don’t think it’s going to change your attractiveness. Think about it theres hot woman that are weighty that I still think are attractive 

58 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Your lifting weights and cardio in hopes of not being ugly. Don’t think it’s going to change your attractiveness. Think about it theres hot woman that are weighty that I still think are attractive 

he needs a shot in the arm not a shot in the face....

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

actually i have gotten more attractive since i dropped all the weight from cardio and dnp, once i have lost my double chin should be easier to see.

1 hour ago, lifting1122 said:

actually i have gotten more attractive since i dropped all the weight from cardio and dnp, once i have lost my double chin should be easier to see.

So what are you so down about? Give your head a wobble. 

Just heard friend of family found hung in his garage for his wife to find. Had beautiful kids with lovely big house in Gerrards Cross with no money problems. This isn't a subject for flippant remarks. Get help pal and quick

21 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

So what are you so down about? Give your head a wobble. 

i basically fuked the whole of third year of university up, instead of working i was planning on killing myself, now i am trying to study but I will have to redo the whole of third year in a few months whilst also writing a dissertation for a subject I have had no interest in anymore nor am I talented in. Whats worse is it is highly competitive so even if I manage to finish the third year with a good mark somehow I have no internship, I can't even find a job at mcdonalds let alone an internship so I am basically unemeployable, no friends, lots of debt and also can't bare to live with parents again as they abused me when I was younger quite severely which is why I suspect I have so many mental health issues, at least one of the reasons. I am just not sure how to recover from the hole I have dug myself into. also i got my adhd meds taken off me when I overdosed on heroin and they also found out i was doing lsd so I just cant concentrate on anything. finally my first ever girlfriend left me whilst we were planning on moving in together next year, I have no friends and I have done a bunch of cringey stuff so I am worried that everyone just gossips about me, because in the real world, unlike on forums, if you have a mental breakdown everyone will just distance themselves and spread rumours, even if you make new friends they will found out from gossip about you and distance themselves. so i am failing university, have no career to move into, no friends, no family to fall back on, i have autism, depression, adhd, dyslexia, dyspraxia and also i was born deformed and required surgery on my face and even now i struggle with my appearance.

3 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

i basically fuked the whole of third year of university up, instead of working i was planning on killing myself, now i am trying to study but I will have to redo the whole of third year in a few months whilst also writing a dissertation for a subject I have had no interest in anymore nor am I talented in. Whats worse is it is highly competitive so even if I manage to finish the third year with a good mark somehow I have no internship, I can't even find a job at mcdonalds let alone an internship so I am basically unemeployable, no friends, lots of debt and also can't bare to live with parents again as they abused me when I was younger quite severely which is why I suspect I have so many mental health issues, at least one of the reasons. I am just not sure how to recover from the hole I have dug myself into. also i got my adhd meds taken off me when I overdosed on heroin and they also found out i was doing lsd so I just cant concentrate on anything. finally my first ever girlfriend left me whilst we were planning on moving in together next year, I have no friends and I have done a bunch of cringey stuff so I am worried that everyone just gossips about me, because in the real world, unlike on forums, if you have a mental breakdown everyone will just distance themselves and spread rumours, even if you make new friends they will found out from gossip about you and distance themselves. so i am failing university, have no career to move into, no friends, no family to fall back on, i have autism, depression, adhd, dyslexia, dyspraxia and also i was born deformed and required surgery on my face and even now i struggle with my appearance.

Bloody hell.  Have a can or two of Amstel mate. Then get professional help, you'll be fine

1 hour ago, lifting1122 said:

You’re doing better than me bro (and the rest of the gen con section). Maybe the return of Ketones. Who knows. Suicide doesn’t seem top of your list posting the below in  the ‘women don’t like muscle’ thread. 

‘I got a bird in moscow russia who is non stop messaging me, she is obsessed with light femdom and orders me around telling me to go to the gym and then when i get back starts shoving dildos up her vag saying how proud she is of me and masturbates thinking of me at the gym

said she likes to be in control and wants to tie me up and slap me

what she was drawn to was my intelligence, she was surprised how easily i could psychoanalyse her and guess her behaviour.’ 

Im 29 and only found the right career last year. I was on many different medications for depression, I had a drug addiction and was in therapy for childhood trauma.

You sound like you need to accept like isn’t perfect and give it everything you possibly can. You might not make it to be a millionaire or on stage competing, but as long as you try your hardest and do what makes you happy.. that’s all you need man. Dont be defeated so easily

1 hour ago, PSevens2017 said:

You’re doing better than me bro (and the rest of the gen con section). Maybe the return of Ketones. Who knows. Suicide doesn’t seem top of your list posting the below in  the ‘women don’t like muscle’ thread. 

‘I got a bird in moscow russia who is non stop messaging me, she is obsessed with light femdom and orders me around telling me to go to the gym and then when i get back starts shoving dildos up her vag saying how proud she is of me and masturbates thinking of me at the gym

what she was drawn to was my intelligence, she was surprised how easily i could psychoanalyse her and guess her behaviour.’ 

she left me i think,

" You tell you love me, you smile but you are somewhere else

You seem this way

Like you lack energy"

12 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

she left me i think,

" You tell you love me, you smile but you are somewhere else

You seem this way

Like you lack energy"

@wavefunction dat choo brah? Dang!!! 

On a serious note, stop wasting time on here and get to  A&E to say you feel suicidal. I think you’re a wind up because all the time you’ve been fcuking about with us wasters, all that energy you’ve been using could’ve been used by calling Samaritans, GP and other supporting services. Why the fcuk the gen con section of UKM? 

Ive worked with a lot of clients who suffered from all the conditions you have mentioned. Get to A&E. You won’t get any better on here with us lot. 

23 hours ago, lifting1122 said:

ive been thinking about it for about a year

right now i am doing lsd once a week to try and cure my depression

even without depression i dont have a career and im still fat, it will take years to sort my life out and i feel like suicide is better than trying to sort it out

YOLO :thumb

3 hours ago, lifting1122 said:

Unsure why you’re telling me, I’ve got enough problems of my own. 

How did it work out for me?

22 years old. Stressed, depressed and badly dressed.

32 years old. Too busy to be stressed and depressed as me and the wife had a baby and toddler to care for. Still badly dressed. 

42 years old. Worrying because my children are about to become adults, well teenagers. Will they turn out okay? I’m still badly dressed. 

48. My current age. Kids turned out fine. I don’t give a f**k about anything. Life’s too short to worry. I’m still badly dressed though. 

2 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Definitely a Ketones account imo.

FML just how depressing must it be to commit suicide, only to fail at that too?

Aside to that, I once tried to buy three packets of paracetamol-the checkout woman said “I’m sorry I can’t sell you three packets” I replied “…if I wanted to commit suicide I have a much more elaborate plan than just taking pills…” As I stared into her eyes.

I’ll never forget the look on her face :lol: