Sign in to follow this  
lifting1122

quickiest way to lose 15kg (doesn't have to be natural)

already jog 6 days a week (45 minutes @ 6mph)

lift weights 4 days a week

wondering if I should take 200mg of DNP eod to help with weight loss

You’ve answered your own question. Dnp wins hands down but I wouldn’t use it and it’s probably the only drug bar heroin I’d bother to try to discourage anyone else from using.

Sibutramine 

Yohimbine

Eca

Clen (not much use other than stripping the last few pounds if you are already lean)

.....or the time honoured old fashioned way. Eat less.

8 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

You’ve answered your own question. Dnp wins hands down but I wouldn’t use it and it’s probably the only drug bar heroin I’d bother to try to discourage anyone else from using.

Sibutramine 

Yohimbine

Eca

Clen (not much use other than stripping the last few pounds if you are already lean)

.....or the time honoured old fashioned way. Eat less.

ive done dnp before, to kickstart the weightloss, should i take it eod with cardio or just do a 3 week 400mg dnp cycle?

8 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

ive done dnp before, to kickstart the weightloss, should i take it eod with cardio or just do a 3 week 400mg dnp cycle?

Haven’t a clue. Never used it and wouldn’t. I know there are a couple of experienced users in here who I could quote who could advise but I’m not prepared to encourage dnp use in anyway. If they see this I’m sure they will advise

Jesus christ - eat less, run more. Id rather run a fu**ing marathon everyday than take DNP. 

Speaking of which - losing lots of weight like 15kg is a marathon - you wanna do that over 20-30 weeks. Doing it "quickly" will be water & muscle loss and you'll rebound back to the weight quickly. 

Thar sort of weight doesn't come on quick, it ain't coming off quick either.

Learn to cook, track your macros, make your cardio count. Use the same principles with cardio as you do with weights; progressive overload. run faster or run further each week.

8 hours ago, lifting1122 said:

already jog 6 days a week (45 minutes @ 6mph)

lift weights 4 days a week

wondering if I should take 200mg of DNP eod to help with weight loss

Do you know what DNP actually is???? I mean the raw ingredients? 

1 hour ago, DACTT said:

Do you know what DNP actually is???? I mean the raw ingredients? 

Guess it depends upon whether he spent last summer cleaning pools, or in an Isis camp…

12 hours ago, Uptonogood said:

Jesus christ - eat less, run more. Id rather run a fu**ing marathon everyday than take DNP. 

Speaking of which - losing lots of weight like 15kg is a marathon - you wanna do that over 20-30 weeks. Doing it "quickly" will be water & muscle loss and you'll rebound back to the weight quickly. 

Thar sort of weight doesn't come on quick, it ain't coming off quick either.

Learn to cook, track your macros, make your cardio count. Use the same principles with cardio as you do with weights; progressive overload. run faster or run further each week.

according to the BMI on NHS I am 5kg overweight so I can lose that in a month easily, however I probably need to lose 15kg to look good, although I do have some muscle

idk i want the results now without waiting 4 months

6 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

according to the BMI on NHS I am 5kg overweight so I can lose that in a month easily, however I probably need to lose 15kg to look good, although I do have some muscle

Surgery. Job done.

8 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

It don't work like that mate - even with all the drugs in the world you can only burn so much fat in a given amount of time. Fat is a s**t fuel source for the body; the body primarily uses it at rest and to supplement glycogen when working. Fat cannot be turned to glycogen but protien can which is why if deficit is too great you will just burn muscle. 

Additionally if you depend too heavily on drugs to achieve the fat loss you haven't addressed the underlying factors that caused the gain - you havent developed good habits so the fat will just come back. 

Do it right and you'll get good results that will last.

because i am 90kg, 5'11, i am 5kg overweight, i should burn 1kg of fat every ten days just by the treadmill alone,

how many calories do you burn doing squats, bench etc? and is there anyway to tell how much your muscles weigh?

3 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

because i am 90kg, 5'11, i am 5kg overweight, i should burn 1kg of fat every ten days just by the treadmill alone,

how many calories do you burn doing squats, bench etc? and is there anyway to tell how much your muscles weigh?

It doesn't work like that, pal. You can treadmill all day but if you eat more than you burn you won't lose weight. 

Weight lifting doesn't burn many calories - i tend to assume 300kcal for 1 hour upperbody session and 450kcal for 1 hour lower body session but YMMV based on volume, intensity etc. Lifting weights builds muscle which increases metabolism so long term helps with fat loss but muscle takes a while to build. 

Stop looking for a quick solution - take the time to get this right; 4 months isn't even that long a period of time. But you need your diet to be in check.

On 07/05/2021 at 2:44 PM, Uptonogood said:

It doesn't work like that, pal. You can treadmill all day but if you eat more than you burn you won't lose weight. 

Weight lifting doesn't burn many calories - i tend to assume 300kcal for 1 hour upperbody session and 450kcal for 1 hour lower body session but YMMV based on volume, intensity etc. Lifting weights builds muscle which increases metabolism so long term helps with fat loss but muscle takes a while to build. 

Stop looking for a quick solution - take the time to get this right; 4 months isn't even that long a period of time. But you need your diet to be in check.

yeah but i live with a bunch of pakis and just get them to cook everything for me so i cant count calories

Yeah, I mean you can. You can also not be a racist trollop and be disrespectful about the people who are cooking you food you absolute cockwomble.

You're either a troll or a moron

22 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

yeah but i live with a bunch of pakis and just get them to cook everything for me so i cant count calories

Eat smaller portions. Simples.

On 07/05/2021 at 2:52 PM, Uptonogood said:

Yeah, I mean you can. You can also not be a racist trollop and be disrespectful about the people who are cooking you food you absolute cockwomble.

You're either a troll or a moron

26 minutes ago, lifting1122 said:

how much dnp do you take to jog with?

Why would you take DNP to go jogging?

2 lose more weight faster,

Boringhell. Have you got nothing better to do than to just troll the internet?! Must be a simple life hey. 

Sorry to hijack the thread i was reading about Orlistat 120mg per day, any thoughts on the stuff?

I know it's the active ingredient in Alli and XLS at a much lower dosage which makes it not as effective 

On 08/05/2021 at 9:07 AM, Eddias said:

Sorry to hijack the thread i was reading about Orlistat 120mg per day, any thoughts on the stuff?

I know it's the active ingredient in Alli and XLS at a much lower dosage which makes it not as effective 

If you're really willing to literally s**t out the fats you eat (which will often involve explosive diarrhoea) instead of just controlling your intake then go for it.

7 hours ago, nWo said:

If you're really willing to literally s**t out the fats you eat (which will often involve explosive diarrhoea) instead of just controlling your intake then go for it.

These guys will do anything to achieve their dream physique - anything except eating a little less and running a little more

Often wondered; Why isn’t liposuction utilised more - surely it’d be a better long term solution? 
Has it ever been done on visceral fat? I would have thought someone, somewhere has. 
Edit:

Phooey! Looks like sc lipo induces compensatory visceral fat production… Here