Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have been on 1.5g test for about 3 weeks. Feeling good very good strength gains. Up 4-5kg in bodyweight.

I think my maintenance is circa 2600-2800kcal but I am eating 4000 kcal 250-300g protein.

I know the best  way to ensure the surplus is not too high is too look in the mirror.

 

I know its only been 3 weeks but can you guys have a look tell me if you think my surplus is okay or too high?

Start of cycle:

6093098a694a5_webcam-toy-photo12-Copy.jpg.466c3e8da90c13e917787642695908dc.jpg

webcam-toy-photo5.jpg.122e6698b566d30a567e121f9bf00935.jpg

Sorry about different angles, had a change of furniture in my room.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.5g of test... Ouch. One question, why? Assuming this is your first cycle?

Your bulk looks too high on cals if your maintenance is around 2,700, i would try 3,250 to start with give yourself somewhere to go as you get bigger you will need them extra calories eventually and at the moment 1,300 over your maintenance will just make you fat, this is assuming you have accurately measured your maintenance of course, just keep an eye on fat/weight gain and adjust from there.

& ffs at your level do yourself a favour and drop the dose to 500mg asap....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are fat and using way too much gear for the level you are at. 

You may get bigger but certainly not in better condition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

You are fat and using way too much gear for the level you are at. 

You may get bigger but certainly not in better condition 

Cmon gman he’s not fat at all. That’s just harsh. 

@Harry N drop the dose to 500 and cals down to 3200. More is not better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

Cmon gman he’s not fat at all. That’s just harsh. 

@Harry N drop the dose to 500 and cals down to 3200. More is not better

He's not got much muscle definition at all considering he's on 1.5g test. 

Surely you'd be expecting more on them doses???

He isn't lean anyway is he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

He's not got much muscle definition at all considering he's on 1.5g test. 

Surely you'd be expecting more on them doses???

He isn't lean anyway is he?

Fat by bodybuilding terms yes but slim in normal terms. 
He’s been on 3 weeks so I’d give it time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jimmydeen said:

Fat by bodybuilding terms yes but slim in normal terms. 
He’s been on 3 weeks so I’d give it time

I take it you've never had any interaction with the OP before then??

Taking 1.5g of test at that condition, puts him well and truly in the bodybuilding category. 

If natty, or a beginner on his first cycle of 500mg test then I'd be much fairer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

I take it you've never had any interaction with the OP before then??

Taking 1.5g of test at that condition, puts him well and truly in the bodybuilding category. 

If natty, or a beginner on his first cycle of 500mg test then I'd be much fairer

Yeah I havnt seen any of his posts. I thought this was first cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

Yeah I havnt seen any of his posts. I thought this was first cycle.

If it was his first cycle, then even more reason to be harsh on him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

Fat by bodybuilding terms yes but slim in normal terms. 
He’s been on 3 weeks so I’d give it time

He's taking 1.5g test so normal terms don't apply lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

10mg MT2 EOD would be recommended for him. Match his test dose. 

Soon be as black as @drwae at that rate 

10mg MT2 would have his cock swelling up to twice the size of his biceps :thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calories in mean nothing in perspective. It's how much you burn. You want to bulk, so 200-500 calories above what you burn is the aim. If your active and go to gym a lot you are probably burning 4k. If not so active about 2.5k. Work out maintenance and go from there. P. S. Way too much test

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't anyone bother training for a couple of years to build a decent base before starting on the gear? If I was you I would drop all gear and any supps you're taking,  start eating a high protein diet, and do some heavy training  3-4 times a week. I've seen football players with more muscle mass ffs.

I know this sounds harsh and may be hard to swallow but seriously....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tiny76 said:

Doesn't anyone bother training for a couple of years to build a decent base before starting on the gear? If I was you I would drop all gear and any supps you're taking,  start eating a high protein diet, and do some heavy training  3-4 times a week. I've seen football players with more muscle mass ffs.

I know this sounds harsh and may be hard to swallow but seriously....

That's why most of the forum are ripping the piss out of him. Hasn't built up any strength base before taking gear and thinks training on gear will make up for his lack of knowledge and probably lack of effort. I took myself very close to my genetic potential and use gear to push myself past that. That's why very early on I decided to blast and cruise because I'm past my natural genetic potential and it would be pointless for me to blast and then resort back to how I was natural anyways. The kid has done it the wrong way. I also think he's far too young to take gear because he has mentioned that he hopes it 'deepens his voice' and helps him grow 'facial hair' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×