epons400

What would you spend 1400kcals on

Every Saturday I have a takeaway , I allot 1400 ish calories on it . I know different restaurants/shops would be different calories for the same thing , not bothered on its macros other than higher protein is better but not necessary , so what would you have for 1400 ish cals 

Ideas 

Mac d , 5 selects plus triple cheese burger is about 1200 cals and 85g protein

Kfc gravy box meal is 1250 cals n 70g protein 

(Both them values of top of my head could be out ) 

What other things do you guys have ? 

I eat what ever  i want on cheat meal regardless of calories . Can’t gain fat over night so why worry if it’s only one day I say. I have been known to pack 10,000 calories  on a cheat day . I give my self 3 hours one day a week to indulge on what ever I wish . Then back to my diet  

Saturday night usually consists of 3 sometimes 4 skinny burgers from aldi with cheese and salad in buns,homemade chips,small garlic pizza from aldi,ice cream then pinch half the little ones pick and mix...f**k knows what it is calorie wise i don't track it,more than make up for it during the week with cardio and physical job.

13 minutes ago, Rhinoceros said:

Has to be dominoes but must be at least 2500 cals for a deal

My fave cheat meal is a large tandoori hot Dominoes with a big garlic and herb dip, absolute killer on the calories unfortunately 

1 hour ago, G-man99 said:

Rib eye steak, chunky chips, onion rings and blue cheese sauce. Then a Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream 

Christ - that made my mouth water. Great suggestion. 

1 hour ago, Blanka said:

My fave cheat meal is a large tandoori hot Dominoes with a big garlic and herb dip, absolute killer on the calories unfortunately 

American hot for me with garlic bread, kickers and wedges :thumb

Three cans of Stella, four cans of Lidl generic Stella and a packet of crisps. Did it the other Friday. Here’s proof on my MyFitnessPal account 

049B2F5E-7EAA-493C-84C6-3B7E436FF95B.png

3 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Three cans of Stella, four cans of Lidl generic Stella and a packet of crisps. Did it the other Friday. Here’s proof on my MyFitnessPal account 

049B2F5E-7EAA-493C-84C6-3B7E436FF95B.png

Breakfast of champions 

Counting calories ewwww..... I would just go to place I feel like eating most likely burger king and take 2 double whooper. some french fries, coke and a donut..... some hookers with the coke would go well.:lol:

Just now, alphafit said:

Counting calories ewwww..... I would just go to place I feel like eating most likely burger king and take 2 double whooper. some french fries, coke and a donut..... some hookers with the coke would go well.:lol:

How many calories are the hookers?