Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since comming off juice 7 months ago ive hardly any libido just waiting on blood results i can ejaculate just dont get morning erections and erection quality isnt as good anymore and never hardly as horny ..it was fine before my cycle and fine during cycle at 600mg test e a week what do i do in the mean time get viagra? Do a cruise? Do a blast? If it comes back test is low from results which think it will do i havs options as ive not run a pct but 7 months since last jab its prob to late for hcg and nolva...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Love2lift31 said:

Since comming off juice 7 months ago ive hardly any libido just waiting on blood results i can ejaculate just dont get morning erections and erection quality isnt as good anymore and never hardly as horny ..it was fine before my cycle and fine during cycle at 600mg test e a week what do i do in the mean time get viagra? Do a cruise? Do a blast? If it comes back test is low from results which think it will do i havs options as ive not run a pct but 7 months since last jab its prob to late for hcg and nolva...

alright KETONES you've had your fun now, you've made 20 threads about your s**t libido, and the trollings gone on for far too long. Unfortunately you'll never be able to get a hard on again and it will be floppy forever. I'm sorry mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PsychedUp said:

I thought you had been taking ROHM all this time! So all those fu**ing threads were for nothing?

He was on gear, came off and didnt do a pct. 7 months later he's still complaining about his limp dick and making 20+ threads about his floppy cock and asking what he should do. He's a troll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

He was on gear, came off and didnt do a pct. 7 months later he's still complaining about his limp dick and making 20+ threads about his floppy cock and asking what he should do. He's a troll

Did u read what i put i said waiting on bloods its ruining my life far from a troll its making me depressed now! Clearly docs not going to say do a pct is he im.at a crossroads and just thinking about jabbing again to sort all this s**t out ots having an effect on my mental state in the sense depressed and feeling low....i dont no why i constantly get grief im a decent bloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Love2lift31 said:

Since comming off juice 7 months ago ive hardly any libido just waiting on blood results i can ejaculate just dont get morning erections and erection quality isnt as good anymore and never hardly as horny ..it was fine before my cycle and fine during cycle at 600mg test e a week what do i do in the mean time get viagra? Do a cruise? Do a blast? If it comes back test is low from results which think it will do i havs options as ive not run a pct but 7 months since last jab its prob to late for hcg and nolva...

How many cycles have you ran ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Love2lift31 said:

One 9 months cycle mainly test but used abit of allsorts a school boy error i admit

If your not a troll just stay off gear and you will recover if you have only did 9 months worth of gear however if you blast more gear into you then your decreasing your chances to recover and more mental health.

get your bloods taken, get a full trt plus from medichecks then show your results. This will show your not a troll and experienced lads on here will help you. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why ask what to do.? You already know exactly what you going to do

2 hours ago, Love2lift31 said:

Il just put 600mg test in a week watch it get hard as f**k!!!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

If your not a troll just stay off gear and you will recover if you have only did 9 months worth of gear however if you blast more gear into you then your decreasing your chances to recover and more mental health.

get your bloods taken, get a full trt plus from medichecks then show your results. This will show your not a troll and experienced lads on here will help you. 
 

 

Sound mate getting bloods done on nhs then il post results pal ....how does it work with medichecks how do i go about that ..i wouldnt need that would i as having bloods done on nhs ps shut the f**k up with the troll s**t man ffs LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get some proviron and calis or viagra you will be fine . Or ride it out could take another 7 months . 

on another note it’s won’t be as it was before either . Your new normal will be less that it used to be more than lightly depending on ur age and damage done etc 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Stuzzo88 said:

Get some proviron and calis or viagra you will be fine . Or ride it out could take another 7 months . 

on another note it’s won’t be as it was before either . Your new normal will be less that it used to be more than lightly depending on ur age and damage done etc 
 

 

Get some proviron and viagra whilst waiting on results....how do i no if its going to return or is this me for life? Im 31 pal how would i get my libido to how it was before cycle and during cycle maybe just cruise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Love2lift31 said:

Sound mate getting bloods done on nhs then il post results pal ....how does it work with medichecks how do i go about that ..i wouldnt need that would i as having bloods done on nhs ps shut the f**k up with the troll s**t man ffs LOL 

Ok if your not a troll 

so let the nhs do there bloods properly for you. Once you get these blood results put them up and  we can all help you.

in the mean time your probably shut down. Your not broken but if you jab more gear you will knock yourself back so do not touch any gear or proviron.

your worst case situation will be how you feel right now but you should recover just be patient and stop over thinking it.

your options are to wait 18 months to fully recover then if that does not work then you can use trt but you want to avoid that. I am a self trt user. If I could be natural again I would so don’t be like myself and many others on here.

use the following supplements 

zma before bed

vit d 20,000 iu 

l arginine

Korean gonsing

10-20 mg cialis every 3 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stuzzo88 said:

Get some proviron and calis or viagra you will be fine . Or ride it out could take another 7 months . 

on another note it’s won’t be as it was before either . Your new normal will be less that it used to be more than lightly depending on ur age and damage done etc 
 

 

Proviron can i use this in the mean time.whilst wait on results and i worry about.viagra or ciallis when it.comes.to.priapism..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gavzilla said:

I think you just need to listen mate. Keep off gear for 18 months in total

Yes will post bloods once i have them but 18 months is a long time.i also have a family...ive been off months i can ejaculate and get hard but erections are 50 percent what they once was also sex drive is almost non existent what can i do in the mean time im guessing if all else fails i could pct once have bloods or maybe cruise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your not a troll which for the sake of humanity i hope you are, then f**k me.

Honestly just inject 500mg of test mate & get it over with.

So many experienced people have tried to help you and told you to get bloods and post them on here time and time again. It really cant be ruining your life or bothering you at all or you would of done that straight away, it takes about 5-10 days to order bloods, receive them and get results. The issue would probably of been resolved by now had you done that. You don't listen, come up with the same old nonsense every time, look for the same old excuses. 

You should be the poster boy on here of what not to do whilst on gear or after.

Honestly do yourself a favour, go on medichecks order male hormone blood test at the minimum (TRT better but you need to pay a nurse to come out to take it) fill the little pot up with your blood, put it back in the prepaid envelope and into the post box when they send your results, screenshot them and start a post on here. :rage:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Love2lift31 said:

Get some proviron and viagra whilst waiting on results....how do i no if its going to return or is this me for life? Im 31 pal how would i get my libido to how it was before cycle and during cycle maybe just cruise...

All these repeated questions can be answered by a crystal ball . You could be screwed or not just depends , as you say your only 31 so should bounce back eventually.

as said get proviron and callis . You will notice a fairly quick change 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/05/2021 at 9:45 AM, sos2008 said:

If your not a troll which for the sake of humanity i hope you are, then f**k me.

Honestly just inject 500mg of test mate & get it over with.

So many experienced people have tried to help you and told you to get bloods and post them on here time and time again. It really cant be ruining your life or bothering you at all or you would of done that straight away, it takes about 5-10 days to order bloods, receive them and get results. The issue would probably of been resolved by now had you done that. You don't listen, come up with the same old nonsense every time, look for the same old excuses. 

You should be the poster boy on here of what not to do whilst on gear or after.

Honestly do yourself a favour, go on medichecks order male hormone blood test at the minimum (TRT better but you need to pay a nurse to come out to take it) fill the little pot up with your blood, put it back in the prepaid envelope and into the post box when they send your results, screenshot them and start a post on here. :rage:

 

 

Im waiting on bloods no need for the arsey attitude pal...ye i could inject more test but would defeat the object of bloods i need results then can get some advice cheers buddy keep calm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×