3 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

That much EQ with that little test will render your E2 undetectable and you will feel utter s**t and will only make the tren mental issues 100x worse.

You reckon i should lower the EQ to 300mg / 300mg test and 400 mg tren? Or i can up the test and EQ to 500mg

I’ve ran tren once in the whole of 20 years of steroid use and it was very powerful on the mental health. it effected every area of my life and mainly in a negative way. Now I’ve not had any experience with eq as it effects the blood count too much for me so I stayed away from it however from what Ive read and from lads i know it give them anxiety. If you have no experience with either then I would advise you to not stack them unless your one of the lucky ones that has no side effects amd have experience with both. Just sick with the test unless you have ran experienced cycles with it and want to add something else then try tren Ace so you can get out of it with its short ester if you experience mental effects which you can’t handle.

I’ve ran eq a few times and found that test+Eq is best ran at 1:1 

500/500

600/600

dont know about tren , never touched it mate 

I'm a couple weeks into 300mg Tren Pw. 

Looking great, starting to lean out, looking a little flat but I'm going to throw in some oxys.

The impact on the brain is fu**ing crazy, for me it's something only I realise rather than present from the outside - Paranoia, wierd outlooks on situations, anxiety, wierd thoughts, dreams & intentions.etc... 

However in my case I can handle it, I tend not to talk as much to people, I also try avoid trigger points and negative situations, and apart from that just notice when its the tren steering your mind. 

It can be very difficult to realise and take control of yourself hence why its not tolerable for so many people.

2 hours ago, DJ Tren said:

Looking great, starting to lean out, looking a little flat but I'm going to throw in some oxys.

The impact on the brain is fu**ing crazy, for me it's something only I realise rather than present from the outside - Paranoia, wierd outlooks on situations, anxiety, wierd thoughts, dreams & intentions.etc... 

However in my case I can handle it, I tend not to talk as much to people, I also try avoid trigger points and negative situations, and apart from that just notice when its the tren steering your mind. 

It can be very difficult to realise and take control of yourself hence why its not tolerable for so many people.

What about test etc?

5 hours ago, DJ Tren said:

All aboard the crazy train :thumb

On 04/05/2021 at 9:54 PM, Lovelyjubly said:

Has anyone done this for a blast?

250mg pw

Tren ace 400mg pw

EQ 500mg pw

Guessing the 250 is test!!!

Not done them ratios.

Lower the Tren. Test/EQ 500/600 each. I’ve done that ratio. Was ok but switched to mast instead after a while. Now that was nice.

4 hours ago, Lovelyjubly said:

What about test etc?

I'm using an equal ration 300:300 of test and tren, so far no night sweats, mild insomnia and tren itch as for physical sides.

An equal/ low test high tren ratio will yield less sides 

On 04/05/2021 at 10:18 PM, Lovelyjubly said:

You reckon i should lower the EQ to 300mg / 300mg test and 400 mg tren? Or i can up the test and EQ to 500mg

very minimum yeah. even then your e2 can be on the low side but with the tren in there, it might be ok as the tren will usually cause the e2 you have to be amplified in its expression. if you feel a bit crap 400 test 300 eq is a reasonable place to start and usually puts e2 about middle-ish.

I'm running this right now..

300mg test e

500mg tren a

500mg EQ 

Great cycle and great for fullness. (Test was 600mg) but dropped lower due to prep

3 hours ago, jeffj said:

I'm running this right now..

300mg test e

500mg tren a

500mg EQ 

Great cycle and great for fullness. (Test was 600mg) but dropped lower due to prep

Whats your gains been like ? 

Any sides before and after changes ?

1 hour ago, Lovelyjubly said:

Whats your gains been like ? 

Any sides before and after changes ?

I used it in a prep..so more so holding size, strength and fullness. But I'm happy.  Been a solid cycle. Had no sides with it