Sign in to follow this  
Sasnak

Gym showers

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Must be dead posh where you train. I’ve only ever had towel service in hotel gyms when I’ve worked away.

It’s just a Nuffield. There’s still pubes in the showers no matter where you go :thumb

3 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Each shower room is separate at AF. Been open all along. There is no actual changing room where i am. There’s a L of individual lockers in main reception where you can keep your bag.Then you toddle off to one of 5 showers with locked doors. They’re not cleaned in between customer use either. Your gym manager is a toerag. 

Do you want me and @js77to drive up and bum your manager and teach them the wrongs of lying?? 

Several just take off their joggers and hoodies in the locker area. 3 of them stood right near each other yesterday. Then as one lady walked off she then put a mask on fir the remaining 9 foot walk to the exit :lol:

I’m 10 minutes away.... where shall we ‘meat’ ?

Open at the David Lloyd I use.  And I’m V exclusive so I get given a towel on my way in as well. The rest of you are clearly peasants.

Muscle worship group sessions sadly forbidden until the 17th of may.

Pm me for private meets.

5 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

Open at the David Lloyd I use.  And I’m V exclusive so I get given a towel on my way in as well. The rest of you are clearly peasants.

Muscle worship group sessions sadly forbidden until the 17th of may.

Pm me for private meets.

Does your david lloyd care much about maintenance of the weight equipment, ie. the dumbbells, machine handles etc?

The one near me cares more about the spa, classes etc.

Deffo a better gym for families and class goers rather than guys only wanting to hit the weights. The hammer strength plates and dumbbells have the rubber coming off them and havn't been changed in years

1 hour ago, jimmydeen said:

Does your david lloyd care much about maintenance of the weight equipment, ie. the dumbbells, machine handles etc?

The one near me cares more about the spa, classes etc.

Deffo a better gym for families and class goers rather than guys only wanting to hit the weights. The hammer strength plates and dumbbells have the rubber coming off them and havn't been changed in years

No the place overall is really well maintained to be honest.

After the last lockdown all the bumper plates were replaced with brand new.

15 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

No the place overall is really well maintained to be honest.

After the last lockdown all the bumper plates were replaced with brand new.

Lucky bugger

My gyms have halved everything. So only one shower available instead of two with them being side by side. 

also the changing rooms have halved too to help spread people out