Anybody any experience with either as never used this lab only used rohm as im sure you already know LOL but cant seem to source at the minute but these to i am able to source

Used inone and no complaints. 

Surprised more labs havn't cottoned on to nandrolone cyp, great idea for those that hate pinning (like me) but cba with waiting half the cycle for the deca to kick (I'd rather not discuss the semantics of the term 'kick in' ITT).

Pharmaqo I've heard about fair bit on here lately, not used myself but if you search the lab I'm sure you'll turn up a fair bit.

1 hour ago, Love2lift31 said:

Anybody any experience with either as never used this lab 

You had bloods done yet mate?

Another vote for Inone, all gtg.

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

Surprised more labs havn't cottoned on to nandrolone cyp, great idea for those that hate pinning (like me) but cba with waiting half the cycle for the deca to kick (I'd rather not discuss the semantics of the term 'kick in' ITT).

I'm not sure if Inone still make nandro cyp? I took it for 10 weeks (as stated in the deca thread) and I found it really good. Kicked in about half the time as nandrolane deca. Forgot about it then, and about a year or so later went looking for it again and couldn't find it. 

As you said I'm surprised more labs don't make it, as I and many others hate waiting that ridiculously long kick in time. 

To answer the OP, Inone is a quality yet very underrated lab. 

10 minutes ago, PsychedUp said:

I'm not sure if Inone still make nandro cyp? I took it for 10 weeks (as stated in the deca thread) and I found it really good. Kicked in about half the time as nandrolane deca. Forgot about it then, and about a year or so later went looking for it again and couldn't find it. 

As you said I'm surprised more labs don't make it, as I and many others hate waiting that ridiculously long kick in time. 

To answer the OP, Inone is a quality yet very underrated lab. 

Its still on my sources stock list so hopefully they do as I was gona run it again soon 

6 minutes ago, theyouth said:

Its still on my sources stock list so hopefully they do as I was gona run it again soon 

It's a good compound mate. Haven't heard of many who have used it though, surprisingly.

7 hours ago, swole troll said:

Pharmaqo I've heard about fair bit on here lately, not used myself but if you search the lab I'm sure you'll turn up a fair bit.

Any different sides compared to deca or npp? 

I have a mate who loves deca but can't run npp. I wouldn't touch deca with a bargepole 

7 hours ago, Simon90 said:

Any different sides compared to deca or npp? 

I have a mate who loves deca but can't run npp. I wouldn't touch deca with a bargepole 

I wouldn't say so.

And a lot of nandrolone sides can be managed by taking an androgen to prioritise dht over dhn binding.

People often state the 2:1 test to 19nor but if that's not adequate 1:1:1 test:mast:deca is certainly worth a shot.

15 hours ago, Love2lift31 said:

Anybody any experience with either as never used this lab only used rohm as im sure you already know LOL but cant seem to source at the minute but these to i am able to source

Ask topdog. He's probably been using it for ages but heard good things about it so might try it. 

Just now, swole troll said:

It's in - one 

I was corrected on this a while back in a thread where I was saying I thought it was 'eye-none' 

Eye-none is how I thought it was called until I realised that it’s a weird name and must be pronounced differently :lol: