Sign in to follow this  
anotherandy

The posts have become boring again on general chat

3 hours ago, anotherandy said:

I'm considering trolling again as a woke cuck. 

Any other ideas on how to spice things up? 

I presumed the woke cuck thing was the real you and everything since was you in denial and attempting to hide your deep, deep sense of shame and self loathing?

3 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

Start a thread about Dark Ghost creating their own UGL covid vaccine. Should get some attention :thumbup1:

People would probably use it. If it's made in a dodgy underground lab it must be safe. 

30 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

People would probably use it. If it's made in a dodgy underground lab it must be safe. 

how did you change you rank to "so it seems a human had been injured by a knife"?

I'm stuck with advanced member

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

I presumed the woke cuck thing was the real you and everything since was you in denial and attempting to hide your deep, deep sense of shame and self loathing?

You cheeky sausage you. 

I do have a deep sense of self loathing though. 

32 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

how did you change you rank to "so it seems a human had been injured by a knife"?

I'm stuck with advanced member

On a laptop click on your name or picture to go into your profile then click edit profile then you can change it. I don't know if everybody can change it you might need a number of posts or be a member for a certain length of time. 

You should be able to do the same on a phone and click the pencil to edit profile once you are on your profile page. 

8 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

On a laptop click on your name or picture to go into your profile then click edit profile then you can change it. I don't know if everybody can change it you might need a number of posts or be a member for a certain length of time. 

You should be able to do the same on a phone and click the pencil to edit profile once you are on your profile page. 

Now it's more suitable :)