Sign in to follow this  
shredcity

Getting testosterone in Bangkok

I walked into a few pharmacies today but they said they didnt have it.

Seems like there's a shortage.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

7 hours ago, shredcity said:

I walked into a few pharmacies today but they said they didnt have it.

Seems like there's a shortage.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

chemist near soi 4 nana? 

8 hours ago, PaulNe said:

Considering all the women are lady boys in bangkok I'd say there'll always be a shortage of testosterone. You could always try ship some into the country but I'm not sure if the risk of death by firing squad is worth it to you 

I've traveled all over the world with UG gear and never had an issue. 

I still have some but would like to switch to pharma grade if possible.  

Sorry you did badly with the ladies here.  I got more dates than I know what to do with honestly. 

11 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

chemist near soi 4 nana? 

I got some testoviron there today. 

But bitch ripped me off. 

I asked how much an amp cost and she said 150. Then I said I wanted 10. Suddenly she says 2,500 baht. I was nervous buying gear in person for the first time and frankly I let my guard down thinking a pharmacist would have some sense of honor so I didn't question the bill.

I don't feel like going all the way back there to set the c**t straight though. 

23 hours ago, shredcity said:

I got some testoviron there today. 

But bitch ripped me off. 

I asked how much an amp cost and she said 150. Then I said I wanted 10. Suddenly she says 2,500 baht. I was nervous buying gear in person for the first time and frankly I let my guard down thinking a pharmacist would have some sense of honor so I didn't question the bill.

I don't feel like going all the way back there to set the c**t straight though. 

They could charge me anything over there and I'd just accept it. Get nervous trying to work out the exchange rate! 

I did get quoted about 60 quid though in Bangkok for a 10ml vial of test. Think samui they wanted 60 for 10ml of prop. 

48 minutes ago, shredcity said:

Anyone had luck getting pharma primobolan here?

I heard Scherring/Bayer primo was available. Not sure if it still is.

If you're there now surely you can go look? A chemist will order it for you if you ask. 

3 hours ago, shredcity said:

Anyone had luck getting pharma primobolan here?

I heard Scherring/Bayer primo was available. Not sure if it still is.

Let me know if you can and if there’s any price difference to a UGL here

Not sure why you can't get it recently got test from an UG and the 150 per ampule is a bit low its more close to 200-250 for bayer schering (went up in price).

I buy from the pharmacy on the corner of soi 4. Never had a problem there. Not sure why your nervous buying gear as long as you leave and don't get a police check your ok. I have never had a police check but i would not want to be checked if I had it on me.

But given that all the gyms are closed but useless to buy it now (unless you got a home gym). 

On 5/5/2021 at 12:48 AM, PaulNe said:

Considering all the women are lady boys in bangkok I'd say there'll always be a shortage of testosterone. You could always try ship some into the country but I'm not sure if the risk of death by firing squad is worth it to you 

You sound like someone who has been in Thailand, real bundle of knowledge. 

5 minutes ago, Dutchguy_Asia said:

You sound like someone who has been in Thailand, real bundle of knowledge. 

Thanks bud and you sound like someone confused about his nationality Mr dutch guy asia posting on a British forum. What led you to Thailand. The brides on order? 

i'm also interested in a long-haul stay in Bangkok. given pharmacies sell it, is it not worth the risk bringing in a few of your own UG vials of test into the country? is it simple enough to buy needles/syringes too out there? cheers!

Ive looked into supply for over there.

I usually stay in Pattaya (for the temples and culture of course) however, the pharmacy known as Tims, next door to Tims bar is the go to place apparently if you ever go down that way.

7 hours ago, TRT said:

i'm also interested in a long-haul stay in Bangkok. given pharmacies sell it, is it not worth the risk bringing in a few of your own UG vials of test into the country? is it simple enough to buy needles/syringes too out there? cheers!

I brought some UG amps, and syringes/needles with me. Never had a problem doing this anywhere in the world. 

Getting the right size syringes/needles in pharmacies can be a pain. Its usually a 3ml with a pigsticker. And they're weary about selling them due to drug addicts,etc

9 hours ago, Dutchguy_Asia said:

Not sure why you can't get it recently got test from an UG and the 150 per ampule is a bit low its more close to 200-250 for bayer schering (went up in price).

I buy from the pharmacy on the corner of soi 4. Never had a problem there. Not sure why your nervous buying gear as long as you leave and don't get a police check your ok. I have never had a police check but i would not want to be checked if I had it on me.

But given that all the gyms are closed but useless to buy it now (unless you got a home gym). 

I'm a millenial. We avoid doing things in person, especially if it's quasi-illegal purchases lol.

10 hours ago, PaulNe said:

Thanks bud and you sound like someone confused about his nationality Mr dutch guy asia posting on a British forum. What led you to Thailand. The brides on order? 

You again must be confused, brides on order come to your home country, you as a guy don't go there. Are you sure you got a full 100 iq points. 

I am posting on a Brit forum as there is some good information out here. I also use American forums and Dutch ones. Never knew that People of other nationalities could not post on Brit forums. Is that a Brexit effect ?

1 hour ago, shredcity said:

I'm a millenial. We avoid doing things in person, especially if it's quasi-illegal purchases lol.

I actually just use line to message pharmacists and tell her what I want, then she sends a grab driver over with whatever I have ordered. But before that I always went in person and never a problem. But I get why one would not want to be caught with anything semi illigal in Thailand. But Bayer Shering used to be around 3000bt a box but then it changed and got more expensive in all pharmacies.

1 hour ago, shredcity said:

I brought some UG amps, and syringes/needles with me. Never had a problem doing this anywhere in the world. 

Getting the right size syringes/needles in pharmacies can be a pain. Its usually a 3ml with a pigsticker. And they're weary about selling them due to drug addicts,etc

Go to the pharmacies near victory monument. There are some huge ones there I always buy a box of 100 18G and a box of  100 24g. 

2 hours ago, Dutchguy_Asia said:

I actually just use line to message pharmacists and tell her what I want, then she sends a grab driver over with whatever I have ordered. But before that I always went in person and never a problem. But I get why one would not want to be caught with anything semi illigal in Thailand. But Bayer Shering used to be around 3000bt a box but then it changed and got more expensive in all pharmacies.

Is there other pharma grade test that's cheaper?  If you could PM me the Line for that pharmacist, I'd appreciate it.

You again must be confused, brides on order come to your home country, you as a guy don't go there. Are you sure you got a full 100 iq points. 

I am posting on a Brit forum as there is some good information out here. I also use American forums and Dutch ones. Never knew that People of other nationalities could not post on Brit forums. Is that a Brexit effect ?

He's probably BNP. 

I got flack for talking about American TRT protocols. As if the backwards NHS ones somehow set the gold standard lol.

Sounds like you've got a lot of knowledge on your Thai brides. Have you got one yourself or are you saving up for one? I can't imagine having to pay for the company of a woman but hey each to their own Mr Percy vert

31 minutes ago, shredcity said:

He's probably BNP. 

I got flack for talking about American TRT protocols. As if the backwards NHS ones somehow set the gold standard lol.

Can't say I've ever voted bnp in my life and and Ive never spoken about american TRT protocols so your post doesn't make any sense Mr lady boy 

27 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

Can't say I've ever voted bnp in my life and and Ive never spoken about american TRT protocols so your post doesn't make any sense Mr lady boy 

My bad. 

UKIP was it?

And what's wrong with ladyboys? Sounds like you got buggered by one after a few too many Changs. ?