Sign in to follow this  
Volta87

Roid Rage Realisation

So I’m a fairly laid back calm person, but the last few years when me and the misus argue I’ve found that I can’t control my anger. I end up punching a wall like a fu**ing child. Never her, ever!!!! But it has become physical before between us and I’ve pushed her or something  totally unacceptable. She’s no Angel and makes the situation worse sometimes but I take responsibility here. 

I just had the realisation that this must be / most likely is a form of roid rage.

I’m not that kind of guy at all. I’m not violent, never have been and I’ve never ever ever had anger issues. I don’t fight or lose my temper often. But lately I have been when pushed. 

I appreciate they say roids just make you more of a dick if you’re already a dick. 

Anyhow it’s mainly since I started the Tren at 200/300mg per week, always with a test base. 

I can’t believe I’ve only just fathomed this, but I never bought into the whole RR thing  safe to say I stoped Tren when I had this realisation moment . 

Anyone else find they have any issues like this?

In fairness taking trenbolone knowing that it turns you into a asshole just makes you a bit of an asshole period. 

I guess you need to ask yourself what's more important to you, the sports performance enhancing benefits of trenbolone or not throwing your temper and weight around a woman. 

A 200-300mg dose of trenbolone could be mimicked with the right dosing of anavar, nandrolone and masteron and it will be far less likely to negatively affect your mood and subsequently those around you.

It’s why people say try ace before Enth. No talking about the stuff can mentally prepare you for what it does. I don’t think it brings on rage, it more brings on a kind of split personality. You have immense confidence and also a mind that has no logic to it what so ever. It’s strange, one minute your on top of the world, the next your doubting every thing you do. From using it over the years I’ve learnt to control it and always manage to avoid being a full on lunatic. You will act differently to people but that’s because a certain arrogance comes out, without you even knowing it.

Worst thing to do is to have a less than perfect life scenario and take the stuff. All things need to be in shape. Relationship, work, friends, finances, health etc. It will bring out any weakness. Which then turns into irrational decisions and behaviour. 

Ive found when i run tren ace i defo have a shorter fuse though i just breathe through it although sometimes ill erupt and shout and then walkaway for ten mins come back an apologise. Tren is the onky thing I've taken that makes me irritable. People in the gym annoy just looking at them working out lol i just grin and bare through it lol safe to say i onky run it once every cpl of years. 

37 minutes ago, swole troll said:

A 200-300mg dose of trenbolone could be mimicked with the right dosing of anavar, nandrolone and masteron and it will be far less likely to negatively affect your mood and subsequently those around you.

What dose of each? 

What dose of test base?

3 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

What dose of each? 

What dose of test base?

It will require tweaking down to the individual's needs and response.

If you are lacking fullness from the stack,  up the nandrolone, if you arnt quite as dry and vascular maybe more anavar or less nandrolone or testosterone.

This is also dependant on the diet and body fat of the individual.

Drug stacks are seldom a straight forward 'insert this to obtain that'.

It's easier just to take tren but it won't nuke your insides the same and it won't affect your mental health the same (assuming you suffer this side).

Tren is a superb drug in those that don't suffer the sides and arnt too concerned with health. 

I personally get very few sides from any PEDs inc tren but even I won't overly use tren just because of how badly it does hammer your internal health and has even been linked to Alzheimer's disease.

Edit - 

I actually have stated this stack on more than one occasion on here 

Superdrol would also get an honourable mention as a decent tren mimic but it just can't be ran for the same length of time by most, nor should it be.

12 minutes ago, swole troll said:

It will require tweaking down to the individual's needs and response.

If you are lacking fullness from the stack,  up the nandrolone, if you arnt quite as dry and vascular maybe more anavar or less nandrolone or testosterone.

This is also dependant on the diet and body fat of the individual.

Drug stacks are seldom a straight forward 'insert this to obtain that'.

It's easier just to take tren but it won't nuke your insides the same and it won't affect your mental health the same (assuming you suffer this side).

Tren is a superb drug in those that don't suffer the sides and arnt too concerned with health. 

I personally get very few sides from any PEDs inc tren but even I won't overly use tren just because of how badly it does hammer your internal health and has even been linked to Alzheimer's disease.

Edit - 

I actually have stated this stack on more than one occasion on here 

Superdrol would also get an honourable mention as a decent tren mimic but it just can't be ran for the same length of time by most, nor should it be.

Thanks for that bud :thumbup1:

Just now, Simon90 said:

I've always been hot headed before aas. I didn't find it made it worse and I've learnt to control it so actually it's better than before I started using. 

It's the sex drive that is brutal. It might sound good lol but it's not. Those who've experienced it will know what I mean :lol:

Yip a crazy sex drive when your married with kids is fu**ing pointless. End up spending your week doing more wanking than training. 

3 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

Yip a crazy sex drive when your married with kids is fu**ing pointless. End up spending your week doing more wanking than training. 

Exactly I become so fu**ing unproductive because of it. Should be in gym at 11 still knocking one out at half past lol

Can confirm with @Simon90 I've always been a hot head as well and gear hasnt changed nothing on that front but being on gear has made my libido skyrocket. This is why me and simon don't bicker on here anymore because we spend our time engaging in passionate love with each other instead of fighting 

14 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

Can confirm with @Simon90 I've always been a hot head as well and gear hasnt changed nothing on that front but being on gear has made my libido skyrocket. This is why me and simon don't bicker on here anymore because we spend our time engaging in passionate love with each other instead of fighting 

Exactly mate, we put that tension to good use and make the sweetest of love. 

Think I've mentioned this before to a similar post in the past ...

I've worked in psychiatry. I once read a gentleman his rights and conducted an initial assessment after he was detained under s. 136 of the MHA. He had no psychiatry or forensic history. He informed me that he had recently started using tren for the first time. The police were initially called due to a domestic incident.

Make of that what you will. 

8 hours ago, Felix11 said:

But I feel like I've lost all feelings/personality to friends/girlfriend and get annoyed very easily. But she does just annoy me. 

8 hours ago, DACTT said:

I don’t think it brings on rage, it more brings on a kind of split personality. You have immense confidence and also a mind that has no logic to it what so ever. It’s strange, one minute your on top of the world, the next your doubting every thing you do. 

Considering this describes me as a natural, I wonder whether Tren would 'level me out' :lol:

13 minutes ago, sean m said:

Those saying they were previously aggressive but tren hasn't made it worse. 

Any chance it is worse for those around you, but when on tren  you just don't care?

The only thing I look back on when I’m off Tren, is the amount of confidence it gave. Never get angry. Learnt to control it as I know it’s just Tren being a devil on your shoulder.

Its not till others say after a few weeks, “your a lot more confident now and “you’ve come out your shell”.... those comments come and you think to yourself, ah that would be the Tren. But it’s all good.

I have more arguments with myself than I do with others :whistling::lol: