Cesare_pa

back on hgh. which lab?

Hi guys

I am willing to use some hgh for this summer and I previously used huma and ansomone with immense pleasure.

However these days I am really struggling to find a good source and Pfizer is way too expensive. I have been offered some somatex, genx and black tops but I am not sure if I want to invest so much money and time in something that could be hcg ...or nothing.

What would be your go to lab?Is Ansomone still an option? Can it be found in Uk?

thanks

33 minutes ago, Cesare_pa said:

Hi guys

I am willing to use some hgh for this summer and I previously used huma and ansomone with immense pleasure.

However these days I am really struggling to find a good source and Pfizer is way too expensive. I have been offered some somatex, genx and black tops but I am not sure if I want to invest so much money and time in something that could be hcg ...or nothing.

What would be your go to lab?Is Ansomone still an option? Can it be found in Uk?

thanks

Have used Gen-x before, was spot on.

5 hours ago, Cesare_pa said:

Hi guys

thanks

Genotropin is excellent, but highly faked and very expensive. 

Humatrope my personal favourite. Excellent, but again highly faked and expensive. 

One of my sources has stopped stocking these due to them being highly faked. 

Hygetropin is generally very good, but the last batch I had(a few months, ago) were very poor and I haven't used them since for this reason. 

Hejotropin is very good

Genxtropin is also very good. 

A few pals of mine have also been using genatropin and atomic pharma and rate it highly, also. 

I'm currently using ansomone and its excellent. 

On 4/5/2021 at 12:22 PM, swole troll said:

Of the three you have access to I'd personally go for the hyge. 

But if you are able to obtain ansomone then I would favour that. 

Nancy from Ankebio finally answered so I'll go for Ansomone.

My only question is..what's the deal with customs?I know what happens if they seize my order (because it happened in the past)...but do they provide some sort of document to make it through borders? China is always seen as a "dodgy" when it comes to parcels.

Do I have to be just lucky?

23 hours ago, Cesare_pa said:

Nancy from Ankebio finally answered so I'll go for Ansomone.

My only question is..what's the deal with customs?I know what happens if they seize my order (because it happened in the past)...but do they provide some sort of document to make it through borders? China is always seen as a "dodgy" when it comes to parcels. Do I have to be just lucky?

Bitch wont reply to me!