EpicSquats

Got my first jab yesterday

35 minutes ago, Substandard said:

But everyone doesnt think like that, some people have enough courage to think for themselves rather than listening to people who have caused the maximum amount of casualties with their half baked ideas..

I find it hard to tell the difference between those and the ones who are too deluded and arrogant to think they know better than the majority of senior Scientists and Medical Professionals around the world:(

50 minutes ago, ByTheNumbers said:

I find it hard to tell the difference between those and the ones who are too deluded and arrogant to think they know better than the majority of senior Scientists and Medical Professionals around the world:(

the same ones who went along with a policy of "lockdown" that had never been used during any pandemic in the history of mankind.

It used to be quarantine, now its locking down the healthy.

Propblem is no one will ever know and the MPs will all get away scott free regardless of any enquiry as the excuse is already prepared 

"If we hadnt locked down it would have been worse"

And no one will be able to challenge that.

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

So you think of yourself as courageous?

If your plan was a sound idea countries throughout the world would be jumping on it and saving themselves billions and completing their vaccine programmes in half or three-quarters of the time. 

We are at herd immunity in the UK..

its over as far as pandemics go, it will now be a seasonal illness just like flu

Problem is we will be locking down every year from now on, October to April..

1 minute ago, Substandard said:

we will be locking down every year from now on, October to April..

Oct to Apr you say?

That's British wintertime.!

Best build a home gym, order food and deca and come out bigger and badder when British Summertime starts!

2 minutes ago, Substandard said:

We are at herd immunity in the UK..

That was UCL’s claim last month. They added a disclaimer, however. “Much like long-term weather forecasts, the ensuing predictions should not be taken too seriously because there is an inherent (although quantified) uncertainty about underlying epidemiological and socio-behavioural variables,” they said.

Just now, Kazza61 said:

That was UCL’s claim last month. They added a disclaimer, however. “Much like long-term weather forecasts, the ensuing predictions should not be taken too seriously because there is an inherent (although quantified) uncertainty about underlying epidemiological and socio-behavioural variables,” they said.

yep, they never give any positive news, isnt that odd....

2 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Oct to Apr you say?

That's British wintertime.!

Best build a home gym, order food and deca and come out bigger and badder when British Summertime starts!

yep, its the future mate, I have my home gym all set up

7 minutes ago, Substandard said:

Propblem is no one will ever know and the MPs will all get away scott free regardless of any enquiry as the excuse is already prepared 

"If we hadnt locked down it would have been worse"

And no one will be able to challenge that.

On the contrary I think the MPs will get hammered in a public enquiry. Not because they locked the country down but because they were indecisive and left it too late to do so by which time Covid-19 was well spread throughout the country. 

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

That was UCL’s disclaimer.

Did you hear Boris on the news earlier claim that the 1 metre + social distancing "may" be relaxed after 21st June....?

Yes, of course it will, it will be masks and 2 metres for a long time yet...

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

On the contrary I think the MPs will get hammered in a public enquiry. Not because they locked the country down but because they were indecisive and left it too late to do so by which time Covid-19 was well spread throughout the country. 

Not a single head will roll.

Dominic Cummings is still doing a sterling job keeping the heat off Boris with his wallpaper sideshow,

11 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I think this is most likely. Contrary to what we see from some on this forum it seems the court of public opinion demands that immediate lockdown was the right thing to do so likely a public enquiry will reflect that. I am generally not sympathetic to politicians in general but in this scenario I do think they were screwed whatever decision was made. Seems they delayed based 'Dammed if you do damned if you don't' decision and will be damned on the delay. 

In won't cry about it regardless of the conclusion of any enquiry, it will be just as political as the original delayed decision.

10 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Because it protects the people around you. 

Lol!! 

Comparing your Jabs you lot as well "My Blood Clot will be bigger then your Blood Clot" 

Absolute Braindead Zombies, after ALL the Hypocrisy, Lies, Sketchy happenings... You still go and get a Black Triangle, Non FDA approved experimental Gene Jab. 

When you feel that's your body telling you it's not happy, Good luck surviving this Winter with your now compromised Immune Systems. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Lol!! 

Comparing your Jabs you lot as well "My Blood Clot will be bigger then your Blood Clot" 

Absolute Braindead Zombies, after ALL the Hypocrisy, Lies, Sketchy happenings... You still go and get a Black Triangle, Non FDA approved experimental Gene Jab. 

When you feel that's your body telling you it's not happy, Good luck surviving this Winter with your now compromised Immune Systems. 

joint-400x400.jpg

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Lol!! 

Are you going to show any research you've found, that shows the vaccine is gene therapy or any evidence that it will lead to compromised immune systems or have you just blindly copied off other idiots making the same claims?

How do you expect us to spread the word about how dangerous vaccines are without the evidence to back it up?

13 hours ago, neverminder said:

But those people will be vaccinated, so they will protect themselves. You being vaccinated won't have any influence on them.

Then how did small pox get eliminated 

4 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Lol!! 

Are you India’s “Covid Quack” by any chance?

The rise of India's 'Covid quack' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-56845610

You are certainly UK-M’s Covid Quack that’s for sure.

3 hours ago, wylde99 said:

I bet you all watch the TV like this too

tenor (3).gif

So if we're all dumb sheeple, why is it always you, who can't even answer the simplest of questions we ask about your views?

2 hours ago, Denied said:

Don't be daft, I think we all know he's more of a follower than and leader. Could almost say he's a bit sheep like.

I do very much like the term 'covid quack' for him though....

6 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

Then how did small pox get eliminated 

Natural herd immunity

A small pox vaccine lasts between 3 and 5 years and they stopped giving those around 1977 after the last recorded case

Smallpox still exists it just doesnt make people ill anymore.

Did you know that virus dont actually want to kill you, they want you to survive, as such when they mutate they become less fatal every time.