UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Got my first jab yesterday

2K views 83 replies 24 participants last post by  wylde99 
#1 ·
At about 4pm. Last night had flu like symptoms, woke up from feeling cold, headache, aching joints. Still have a headache now, and don't feel right. I suggest if you have your jab, don't bother with work the next day, it might be a terrible experience for you.

#51 ·
I declined my covid vaccine ,

Woking in the health service i've been at work as normal all the way through covid, as well as going to the shops, etc..

I've undoubtedly been exposed to it, however i've felt fine all the way through.

What i have noticed however is the disgusting role the media has played in this pandemic. Spreading fear and panic to the population daily, making people afraid of going to the shops, seeing their family, having a life.

The BBC, STV, Newspapers, Sky News etc.. these are the real viruses we have to deal with.

#56 ·
Interesting how some of the people who stated all along that the Covid figures were inflated & deaths from Covid false reporting are now suggesting it's herd immunity that's brought down infection numbers as they can't bring themselves to admit that Vaccine & Lockdown have worked. Strange that, herd immunity means it must have been everywhere!

#72 ·
Don't look now but the whole point of the vaccine is to bring about herd immunity.

For some reason though the MSM/establishment have since the beginning, been completely ignoring and rubbishing the impact of naturally acquired immunity from covid, even though studies have shown natural immunity is more effective than vaccine immunity.

#78 · (Edited by Moderator)
How about a link to a real reply from sussex trust.

https://www.esht.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Disclosure-Log-21-002.pdf

And a copy to the link for foi 379 that was actually from 2 years ago and has nothing to do with covid.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/643534/response/1524334/attach/html/2/Final Response Letter FOI 19.20 379.pdf.html

Weird you can get all of the other requests up but not the one that's been made up?

#84 ·
Genuine question to the vaccinated. Now that all the information is out there that...
*They lied about the jab being safe.
*They lied about people dying in the mini trial, and tried to bury the data for 80 years.
*They lied about the jab working
*They lied about it stopping infection
*They lied about it stopping transmission
*They lied about Covid originating from a bat
*They lied repeatedly to fake the severity of the virus
*They lied about it causing heart disease and clots.
*They lied about multiple doses.
*The same people who push the vaccine were linked to the lab in which the virus originated in Wuhan.
*They colluded with the media to deplatform, dismiss and silence anyone who challenged the narrative in any way, people who have now been proven 100% correct.
*They colluded with media to push information that they knew was 100% false in order to increase fear and vaccine take up.
*They've trashed the economy and caused years of hardship for no reason whatsoever.
*They dismissed workers and tried to introduce vaccine passports, despite knowing that vaccines didn't stop or reduce spread.

A) are you angry that you've been completely conned, bribed and manipulated into what they already knew was dangerous and worthless medical experiment with no safety studies.

B) are you wondering what the motive to all this may have been ?

C)neither of the above, because mainstream media or a celebrity hasn't instructed you to think these things.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm finding the silence and apathy to be genuinely fascinating.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.