EpicSquats

Got my first jab yesterday

At about 4pm. Last night had flu like symptoms, woke up from feeling cold, headache, aching joints. Still have a headache now, and don't feel right.  I suggest if you have your jab, don't bother with work the next day, it might be a terrible experience for you.

My entire team have  had both jabs. Not one person needed to take any time off. Good number had a bit of pain at site of injection for 24 hours but that was it. 

Obviously, there was lots of laughs when I passed on the message from Wylde that will all soon be dead. 

I had my second jab last Thurs (Oxford) no sides nothing, had a hot bath Thurs night soaked my arm and massaged the area for about 10mins didn't even have a sore arm Fri. Done that with both jabs and was fine the next day. 

I had the Moderna one a couple of weeks ago now ,no flu or cold symptoms but a real dull ache in the shoulder.My sister has had the AZ both times and had flu like symptoms for 24 hours after both times she had it.

4 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

At about 4pm. Last night had flu like symptoms, woke up from feeling cold, headache, aching joints. Still have a headache now, and don't feel right.  I suggest if you have your jab, don't bother with work the next day, it might be a terrible experience for you.

You're gonna die mate.

And now you got tiny little robots monitoring your thoughts and actions, uploading to The Controllers.

1 minute ago, ByTheNumbers said:

Was a bit rough after first jab so expected to feel like crap after my second one last Wednesday.

Felt fine, so don't believe all the stories about the second jab being worse.

why not believe them?

Some people do feel worse after the second jab, they dont all tell lies.

4 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

Anyone I know that lifts had no symptoms....

10 minutes ago, ByTheNumbers said:

Was a bit rough after first jab so expected to feel like crap after my second one last Wednesday.

Felt fine, so don't believe all the stories about the second jab being worse.

Surely it's person dependant??

Also heard differing stories about which vaccine you receive can affect how you react to first or second dose 

3 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

I’m stuffed up, sore throat, shivering and that’s without not even having the jab 

That's what chronic wanking in the park at night does to a person. Be careful out there lad.

1 minute ago, neverminder said:

But those people will be vaccinated, so they will protect themselves. You being vaccinated won't have any influence on them.

If everyone thinks like that we're fvcked and this lark will go on for years. 

1 hour ago, neverminder said:

But those people will be vaccinated, so they will protect themselves. You being vaccinated won't have any influence on them.

It's not 100% effective and as already shown, it massively reduces your chances of passing it on. 

Both my parents and the wife's parents have had there jabs and non of them have any detectable levels of anti bodies yet.

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

If everyone thinks like that we're fvcked and this lark will go on for years. 

But everyone doesnt think like that, some people have enough courage to think for themselves rather than listening to people who have caused the maximum amount of casualties with their half baked ideas..

7 minutes ago, Substandard said:

But everyone doesnt think like that, some people have enough courage to think for themselves rather than listening to people who have caused the maximum amount of casualties with their half baked ideas..

So you think of yourself as courageous?

If your plan was a sound idea countries throughout the world would be jumping on it and saving themselves billions and completing their vaccine programmes in half or three-quarters of the time.