Sign in to follow this  
Sasnak

Women don’t like muscles.....

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Fml. Obvious problem. I generally ask anyone who joins this forum who claims to be female to pass the spoon test. I’m asking you even though you don’t profess to be a girl. Pic of you holding a spoon and a piece of paper with your username and today’s date on it. Alternatively go for the wooden spoon option. Write your username/date on the wooden spoon and hold it up

No, I wont be doing that, some people on here will remember me and confirm thats me...

9 minutes ago, Substandard said:

No, I wont be doing that, some people on here will remember me and confirm thats me...

So you are just another troll then. With the benefit of hindsight that’s pretty obvious, so well done. You got me to react. Hope it makes you happy.

1 minute ago, Sasnak said:

So you are just another troll then. With the benefit of hindsight that’s pretty obvious, so well done. You got me to react. Hope it makes you happy.

Ask Blue Inc.. he knows who I am, Im pretty sure you were here last time I was as well.

Most women I've mentioned this subject to say they like a well built man but not a huge ripped bodybuilder. Myself, I've had way more success with women since I got up to around 15 stone at 6'2 Vs the 13.5 stone I was before I did much training. It's just one ingredient though really but definitely a significant one.

7 hours ago, Cronus said:

I've found the most important thing to is to have a squat built ass, as woman love to peg a bloke with a nice bum......TRUST ME! x

Didn’t even know what pegging was until a couple of years back . Dam  wish I never googled it 

1 hour ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Didn’t even know what pegging was until a couple of years back . Dam  wish I never googled it 

Do you feel like you've opened Pandora's box now???

10 hours ago, Cronus said:

I've found the most important thing to is to have a squat built ass, as woman love to peg a bloke with a nice bum......TRUST ME! x

I see the strap on dildo up the arse world championships are currently in full flow.

The American guy has taken 15 strap on dildos up his arse whilst the British guy has taken 15 strap on dildos up his arse.

That’s right - it’s currently level pegging.

On 03/05/2021 at 9:30 AM, Sasnak said:

.....I mean anyone on this forum who is reasonably sane already knows this. Nobody cares about your ripped physique and if you think that it will win you more ladies you are deluding yourself. Don’t get me wrong, women are not attracted to blokes who wear replica football shirts with a big fat beer gut sticking out, they just like a bloke who looks normal. Personality wins hands down when it comes to winning the ladies.

Anyway, having teenaged kids around the house, as any of you who have them will know, completely ruins your sex life. More so since covid as they haven’t been going out anywhere. Fortunately, for the first time in god knows how long, with the easing of restrictions our two have hardly been seen all weekend so me and the wife have got it on 3 times since Friday. Not bad. I mentioned to her post session in the living room that I’m getting back to training after the bank holiday. She said that she much prefers me how I am at the minute. She says I’m very soft and cuddly. She referred to my trained physique as “sometimes like cuddling/having sex with a bin liner full of rocks” :( Test/Tren/Clen on order :D

Women like muscles. Women don't like beta mind inside alpha body, they evolved to sniff out weakness in a man like blood hounds. Your wife was just s**t testing you. See what she does, not what she says.

Alpha fuсks, beta bucks.

Alpha seed, beta need.

Alpha bangs, beta wanks.

And so on, you get the idea.

2 hours ago, neverminder said:

Women like muscles. Women don't like beta mind inside alpha body, they evolved to sniff out weakness in a man like blood hounds. Your wife was just s**t testing you. See what she does, not what she says.

Alpha fuсks, beta bucks.

Alpha seed, beta need.

Alpha bangs, beta wanks.

Alpha is a dom, beta is a mong

THIS IS THE ALPHA SONG!!!!!

2 hours ago, neverminder said:

Alpha fuсks, beta bucks.

Alpha seed, beta need.

Alpha bangs, beta wanks.

If your beta then your girlfriend will use a strap on dildo on you and you will secretly cry during 

18 hours ago, Substandard said:

Ask Blue Inc.. he knows who I am, Im pretty sure you were here last time I was as well.

Knew it was you! Not from Blue btw. You did upload some pics. Very impressive. 

You see your ol pal, Tommy Bananas around much?? 

Lol at some of the comments... Not read it all but to say woman don't care is bollocks. Not in every situation obviously, but More often than not they say it because they're insecure 

Of course every woman is Different, and has different tastes  

I've lost count of the woman I've f**ked who have literally only wanted it because of how I look, whilst there skinny fat dad bod fella is sat at home having a wank, wondering why she's not home. If I would have been skinny or fat it wouldn't have happened. especially working on the door, they see how you look and wanna f**k you based just off that, anyone who's been very lean with a bit of size will know the woman's reaction when they get those clothes off, admiring you whilst chatting s**t about their fella or exes before they do things they've never done or never will do with their other half. Delicous. Simply delicous. 

3 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Knew it was you! Not from Blue btw. You did upload some pics. Very impressive. 

You see your ol pal, Tommy Bananas around much?? 

hes probably still living off his trust fund and insulting Chelsea pensioners

i got a bird in moscow russia who is non stop messaging me, she is obsessed with light femdom and orders me around telling me to go to the gym and then when i get back starts shoving dildos up her vag saying how proud she is of me and masturbates thinking of me at the gym

said she likes to be in control and wants to tie me up and slap me

what she was drawn to was my intelligence, she was surprised how easily i could psychoanalyse her and guess her behaviour.

1 hour ago, lifting1122 said:

i got a bird in moscow russia who is non stop messaging me, she is obsessed with light femdom and orders me around telling me to go to the gym and then when i get back starts shoving dildos up her vag saying how proud she is of me and masturbates thinking of me at the gym

said she likes to be in control and wants to tie me up and slap me

what she was drawn to was my intelligence, she was surprised how easily i could psychoanalyse her and guess her behaviour.

How is your sister these days?

On 03/05/2021 at 11:00 AM, jimmydeen said:

I agree with @Kazza61. I'm 23 and my age demographic in this generation definitely like a lean some what muscular guy. It's plastered all over social media. Women who like a chunkier guy that doesn't train are usually women who are chunkier and untrained themselves. Fitness is blowing up these days and looks are more important now than ever.

Worth bearing in mind that the majority of the regulars on this form are basically ancient ;)

I've said it before but if you have physique like Steve Reeves you've covered every aesthetic angle as far as women are concerned. If you can't pull looking like with that you're clearly a knob. Though if I were you would skip on the toga...

stevereeves4.jpg

On 3/5/2021 at 2:45 PM, jimmydeen said:

Girls don't care about strength. The man is 6'1 with a very good physique. Did you not see him in deadpool? Like I said previously, being tall (over 6ft) and being handsome with a slim body will attract women. Being big and "shredded" attracts other dudes. Show any girl an IFBB mens physique or classic etc and they'd be repulsed.

Every women is different too. My previous partner couldnt have given two shits about me being muscular and she hated the fact I trained because it made her feel like a slob. 

My fiancee loves it though, she says it makes her feel protected. Her previous were all skinny or slobby. And I got her into going to the gym and now she loves that too. 

It depends on the woman. But in honesty, I would say most women are indifferent to muscle when it comes to chosing a life partner. A one  night stand though..

On 04/05/2021 at 7:11 AM, gymaddict1986 said:

Didn’t even know what pegging was until I joined this  group years back . Dam  wish I never googled it