Sign in to follow this  
Sasnak

Women don’t like muscles.....

.....I mean anyone on this forum who is reasonably sane already knows this. Nobody cares about your ripped physique and if you think that it will win you more ladies you are deluding yourself. Don’t get me wrong, women are not attracted to blokes who wear replica football shirts with a big fat beer gut sticking out, they just like a bloke who looks normal. Personality wins hands down when it comes to winning the ladies.

Anyway, having teenaged kids around the house, as any of you who have them will know, completely ruins your sex life. More so since covid as they haven’t been going out anywhere. Fortunately, for the first time in god knows how long, with the easing of restrictions our two have hardly been seen all weekend so me and the wife have got it on 3 times since Friday. Not bad. I mentioned to her post session in the living room that I’m getting back to training after the bank holiday. She said that she much prefers me how I am at the minute. She says I’m very soft and cuddly. She referred to my trained physique as “sometimes like cuddling/having sex with a bin liner full of rocks” :( Test/Tren/Clen on order :D

8 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

.....I mean anyone on this forum who is reasonably sane already knows this. Nobody cares about your ripped physique and if you think that it will win you more ladies you are deluding yourself. Don’t get me wrong, women are not attracted to blokes who wear replica football shirts with a big fat beer gut sticking out, they just like a bloke who looks normal. Personality wins hands down when it comes to winning the ladies.

Anyway, having teenaged kids around the house, as any of you who have them will know, completely ruins your sex life. More so since covid as they haven’t been going out anywhere. Fortunately, for the first time in god knows how long, with the easing of restrictions our two have hardly been seen all weekend so me and the wife have got it on 3 times since Friday. Not bad. I mentioned to her post session in the living room that I’m getting back to training after the bank holiday. She said that she much prefers me how I am at the minute. She says I’m very soft and cuddly. She referred to my trained physique as “sometimes like cuddling/having sex with a bin liner full of rocks” :( Test/Tren/Clen on order :D

Im not big or muscly as such , but I've lost 3st and firmed up a bit , my misses tells me the same , dont want you all big and muscly it's ugly  Then proceeds to say that AJ has about the right kind of body.

Think sometimes women are happy with us being cuddly(kind fat) ,because they feel reassured no fucker else will want a rolly polly dad bod grey haired old man. 

I personally think the comments like “don’t get too big” makes them feel more secure that you won’t get attention from other females. Obviously personality comes into it but I think there’s something more to it with there comments. I don’t do it to get more “girls” but I do do it to build my own confidence and to feel better about myself. Being confident (but not overly) is an attractive trait to have. No female likes a guy moping round all depressed with there head continuously down. Personality, confidence and being in half decent shape is probably the best combo.

24 minutes ago, DACTT said:

Personality, confidence and being in half decent shape is probably the best combo

It’s this isn’t it. Same as what I said but worded differently. Girls don’t want a slob. They do appreciate a guy who looks after himself

53 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

translated as "Im never goping to be able to look good"

24 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Who the f**k lifts to get girls? I lift to attract gay men and I’m not even gay 

Don't knock it till you've tried it. 

You'll be amazed at how far being a decent cook will get you with women,

Not having the personality of wet plasterboard will help also. 

47 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

It won't get you more ladies but it'll definitely get you more men ;) 

Ask @js77 He's drowning in the cawk.

Listen right.... a tranny is NOT a man.

Its a woman with a swinger :thumb

I’m genuinely thinking of packing up lifting. I need something to replace it though. There is a mountaineering club that meets not too far from where I live. I might give that a whirl. These guys ain’t just hill walkers either. Every 3 years they go and climb up some really scary mountain abroad. I know bugger all about mountaineering but I’d imagine the leaner/lighter you are the better.

2 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I’m genuinely thinking of packing up lifting. I need something to replace it though. There is a mountaineering club that meets not too far from where I live. I might give that a whirl. These guys ain’t just hill walkers either. Every 3 years they go and climb up some really scary mountain abroad. I know bugger all about mountaineering but I’d imagine the leaner/lighter you are the better.

Just walking with a bit of navigation involved. Probably be quite enjoyable though tbh.

In my experience women do like a well muscled, relatively lean look. What I think most are referring to when they say they don't like muscles or bodybuilders is the ripped competition shape they see on the front of magazines. Women definitely like big shoulders, a big chest, big thights and visible abs. 

And whilst they like all that, what they absolutely love, is a good sense of humour and someone who makes them laugh a lot. 

24 minutes ago, Substandard said:

translated as "Im never goping to be able to look good"

Hmmm. I don’t recall ever seeing any pics of your current (or past) condition. I’ve posted loads in the past. Post some pics up then big boy. We promise we won’t laugh if you’re are a short fat c**t irl

9 minutes ago, Mingster said:

Not often I disagree with you Kazza but I don't see this.

Women like a big lump imo. The lean look belongs in a butchers shop in the skinned rabbit section :)

I agree with @Kazza61. I'm 23 and my age demographic in this generation definitely like a lean some what muscular guy. It's plastered all over social media. Women who like a chunkier guy that doesn't train are usually women who are chunkier and untrained themselves. Fitness is blowing up these days and looks are more important now than ever.

2 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

I agree with @Kazza61. I'm 23 and my age demographic in this generation definitely like a lean some what muscular guy. It's plastered all over social media. Women who like a chunkier guy that doesn't train are usually women who are chunkier and untrained themselves. Fitness is blowing up these days and looks are more important now than ever.

Undoubted that youngsters go for the beach body look. You won't be 23 much longer though. Just saying.

9 minutes ago, Mingster said:

Not often I disagree with you Kazza but I don't see this.

Women like a big lump imo. The lean look belongs in a butchers shop in the skinned rabbit section :)

Never met a woman who likes a lump over a decent physique.

Kazza was bang on, women absolutely are attracted to the slim, slightly muscled build with visible abs. I'd go as far to say 90%+ prefer this look.

Like anything there will always be exceptions.

3 minutes ago, Blanka said:

Never met a woman who likes a lump over a decent physique.

Kazza was bang on, women absolutely are attracted to the slim, slightly muscled build with visible abs. I'd go as far to say 90%+ prefer this look.

Like anything there will always be exceptions.

Stick a picture up of what you mean.

I'm a lump in my avi. 5' 11" 240 odd pounds.

Tbh this is better answered by single men , I can honestly say when you've   met the most perfect woman for you, you will figure out what you look like was probably 10 percent of the attraction, I'm 44 now,  and have had conversations with girls from  my youth 18 to 22 and all of them have said the same,  they all went for the good looking  knob  heads lol , but later on realised there's more to life .

Tbh you have all said this , why us that gorgeous girl with him , must be rich ,well hung lol etc etc , but in reality his personality won through .

Women are definitely attracted to lean as its in their DNA. Being lean is a sign of health just like guys don't really want their mrs to be overweight.

I agree being massive and shredded isn't going to make a big difference in attracting women at my age however if I was shredded and muscular when I was at university I can promise you it absolutely would have.

3 minutes ago, gully_22 said:

Women are definitely attracted to lean as its in their DNA. Being lean is a sign of health just like guys don't really want their mrs to be overweight.

I was going to say this but then some cultures a fat man is seen as more successful and larger women are considered the beautiful ones.

Think social conditioning has more to do with it than we admit.