Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

How much sex is important?

How much sex is important?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you continue your life if your genitals were removed if everything else in your life was great?

• I can continue my life happily
    • I will commit suicide
    • I will try hard to accept my life as it is.

If your genitals had to be removed you can build muscle and stay in shape by using gear and you got great job. 

Would you continue your life? or you think now it is just worthless and with no purpose?

31 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

If your genitals had to be removed you can build muscle and stay in shape by using gear and you got great job. 

Would you continue your life? or you think now it is just worthless and with no purpose?

It’s questions like this that bring back to ukm day after day. 

5 minutes ago, js77 said:

It’s questions like this that bring back to ukm day after day. 

Did someone else ask the same question before?

No sex and no dick are two very different things. As a geeza having a dick is like always having a 10mm socket - you might not need it for ages but when you do, you fu**ing NEED it 

1 hour ago, Gymrat12 said:

Did someone else ask the same question before?

The exact same question to the letter mate.

It seems to be hot topic on here at the mo.

8 hours ago, Cronus said:

Make her have a poo whilst you watch 

Amateur. Watch and learn

@Ken Hutchinson I’d be very disappointed that a man of your experience (and marital sentence) would not have already indulged in this but as green horn, Cronus, mentioned, do the above..... then the magic can come alive! 

You get  yourself into a kneeling position, facing opposite your wife’s knees. You part her knees as she’s about to engage in the act..... place head in between her knees so medial aspect of her knee joint is resting against each of your ears. This is known as being ‘In-deep’.

As her flow begins, the aroma ascends..... get [email protected]

All about gettin creative, Cronus :thumbup1:

Wouldn’t make any difference. If you don’t have the urge to have sex then not having sex wouldn’t matter. I feel a bit like this now having not pinned any test since before Christmas. I still manage a couple of times a week to keep the wife happy. 

If it guaranteed my life would otherwise be great for the remainder of my time alive then 100% I'd go for it. Not wanting to shag anybody would probably make my life simpler anyway.

On 30/04/2021 at 6:08 PM, Gymrat12 said:

Why?

Have you just now been sold into slavery as a palace eunuch?

12 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Have you tried a Cleveland steamer? It’s where one shits on the other persons chest, sits down on it then rocks back and forth like a steam roller to smudge the s**t in 

Sounds class that mind?. Wonder which simpleton came up with the name.