Sign in to follow this  
Kazza61

Strongman Clash on the Coast U105 This Weekend

Watch Clash on the Coast Live
Streaming live from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, the Clash on the Coast is the premier pro-am strongman event of the year. Get ready for a weekend packed full of action and record attempts starting April 30th and finishing May 2nd.
WATCH LIVE
Watch the action unfold over 3 days, with 2 qualifiers followed by a gruelling 5-event final:
  • Day 1: Under 105kg strongman contest.
  • Day 2: American log press record attempts.
  • Day 3: Finals.
Attempts will be made on the open class American log press record, the men's 105kg log press record, and the women's records for log, block, and circus dumbbell.
WATCH LIVE
Exclusively on Core Sports.

Don't know if anyone took a look at these shows but they are really enjoyable to watch. One thing that really jumps out is just how bonkers, and how genuinely nice, Martins Licis seems to be. He's very entertaining. 

22 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Don't know if anyone took a look at these shows but they are really enjoyable to watch. One thing that really jumps out is just how bonkers, and how genuinely nice, Martins Licis seems to be. He's very entertaining. 

He seems nice but if i remember right he completely ignored Brian Shaw when he invited him to compete in the Shaw Classic.

Just now, Tonysco said:

He seems nice but if i remember right he completely ignored Brian Shaw when he invited him to compete in the Shaw Classic.

Don't know about that but I think he's been battling injuries for a couple of years. He's judging in this comp but he's so encouraging and throwing out lots of tips and prompts to the competitors. Nice to see even though I know it wouldn't be allowed at the elite level.