Sign in to follow this  
llumha

Test E Sides

Hi All,

My first post here and am looking for some advice. Started my first cycle nearly 2 weeks ago. Cycle is 450mg Test E p/w.

After the first week I started suffering from a combination of extreme fatigue and bad headaches. The headaches manifested as a tight feeling behind the forehead and sometimes puffy feeling eyes. Initially thought this may be caused by high estro so increased by AI frequency (Arimidex) for 0.5mg E3D to 0.5 E2D. This seemed to make the fatigue a little worse. Now wondering if it is the opposite, or if this is a reaction to the test itself? My plan was to try removing the AI for a period to assess the effect. It’s been 2.5 days since last AI but both symptoms persist.

Other things to note:

• No other sides noticed
  • Blood pressure has been fluctuating between 110-135/60 depending on time of day.
  • Bloods done prior to starting cycle - only thing to note was high SHGB (62.7 nmol/L)
  • Hard to get myself to the gym due to sides. When I do get there I have no ability to train with any sort of intensity
  • Am pinning 0.5ml E2D (I know the benefit of enanthate is that you can get away with pinning once a week, this is just the preferable approach for me personally)
  • Was due to start HCG a few days ago but held off as wanted to pin down the cause of issues first (probably not the best idea)
  • Test is from Pharmqo

Any ideas or anyone suffered similar symptoms? The sides are bad enough that I am considering ending cycle early.

TIA

Could be that E2 is too low... especially as you're only 2 weeks in and pounding arimidex.

Try not taking any AI for a week to 2 weeks, see how you feel.

Also, did you do pre cycle bloods? Do you know what red blood cell count/hematocrit is?

Possible bad test flu. Rest up and eat. Try keep E2 stable by sticking to a dose, smallest dose possible at first. You don’t want it fluctuating all over the place. Stay hydrated and don’t stress. 

On 27/04/2021 at 8:55 PM, llumha said:

Hi All,

My first post here and am looking for some advice. Started my first cycle nearly 2 weeks ago. Cycle is 450mg Test E p/w.

After the first week I started suffering from a combination of extreme fatigue and bad headaches. The headaches manifested as a tight feeling behind the forehead and sometimes puffy feeling eyes. Initially thought this may be caused by high estro so increased by AI frequency (Arimidex) for 0.5mg E3D to 0.5 E2D. This seemed to make the fatigue a little worse. Now wondering if it is the opposite, or if this is a reaction to the test itself? My plan was to try removing the AI for a period to assess the effect. It’s been 2.5 days since last AI but both symptoms persist.

Other things to note:

• No other sides noticed
  • Blood pressure has been fluctuating between 110-135/60 depending on time of day.
  • Bloods done prior to starting cycle - only thing to note was high SHGB (62.7 nmol/L)
  • Hard to get myself to the gym due to sides. When I do get there I have no ability to train with any sort of intensity
  • Am pinning 0.5ml E2D (I know the benefit of enanthate is that you can get away with pinning once a week, this is just the preferable approach for me personally)
  • Was due to start HCG a few days ago but held off as wanted to pin down the cause of issues first (probably not the best idea)
  • Test is from Pharmqo

Any ideas or anyone suffered similar symptoms? The sides are bad enough that I am considering ending cycle early.

TIA

get bloods done before you just dump what could be a f**k load of AI into your system on a feeling. test flu can cause you to get headaches, so can solvents and systemic inflammation caused by the carrier oil.

450/week split into 2 pins can probably be managed with no AI, if it does need an AI, you can probably do 0.5mg ONCE per week.

Low E2 makes most people feel like death, most obviously its fuzzy brain, s**t concentration and short term memory retention, zero libido but you can still get 75% of an erection by playing with it etc. aching muscles all over the body. might start getting sore connective tissue. most will get hair shedding after a few weeks of it even if they have no MPB history.

High E2 will usually manifest water retention, mood swings so sudden waves of random tearful emotion, either happy, sad or for no reason at all. food cravings, usually high carb s**t. greasy skin, spots. usually no random shedding of hair if you're not prone to MPB.

next steps IMO

Split your dose into 2 if you aren't doing so already. stay off the AI for the next 2-4 weeks. if you think you're getting spicy nips, take some nolva or raloxifene. after 4 weeks, get a finger pr**k Test and oestrodial test done and see where your e2 is at. remember what your e2 is on 450/week and use that as a basis for next cycles.

I’d guess AI not needed. Go back and look at my previous posts you can see how high my estro went on 300mg and I never touched an AI.

On 02/05/2021 at 2:40 PM, godsgifttoearth said:

get bloods done before you just dump what could be a f**k load of AI into your system on a feeling. test flu can cause you to get headaches, so can solvents and systemic inflammation caused by the carrier oil.

450/week split into 2 pins can probably be managed with no AI, if it does need an AI, you can probably do 0.5mg ONCE per week.

Low E2 makes most people feel like death, most obviously its fuzzy brain, s**t concentration and short term memory retention, zero libido but you can still get 75% of an erection by playing with it etc. aching muscles all over the body. might start getting sore connective tissue. most will get hair shedding after a few weeks of it even if they have no MPB history.

High E2 will usually manifest water retention, mood swings so sudden waves of random tearful emotion, either happy, sad or for no reason at all. food cravings, usually high carb s**t. greasy skin, spots. usually no random shedding of hair if you're not prone to MPB.

next steps IMO

Split your dose into 2 if you aren't doing so already. stay off the AI for the next 2-4 weeks. if you think you're getting spicy nips, take some nolva or raloxifene. after 4 weeks, get a finger pr**k Test and oestrodial test done and see where your e2 is at. remember what your e2 is on 450/week and use that as a basis for next cycles.

Alright mate

Just realised on my past 3 cycles i have been suffering from what seems like solvent inflammation caused by carrier oil as you have stated above. Whats the best way to counter these sides? I use small doses of test e and always pin twice a week, next cycle im planning on TPP and NPP and dont want to feel the same side effects :(

It’s impossible to tell but in my view you have either been ill due to some form of infection that’s not related to the steroids you are using or the steroids you are using are making you ill. Change labs. If it persists give up.

Edit. The oil and/or solvents used in the oil you are pinning may be culpable. If you do switch labs, if possible, find out what’s in Pharmaqo gear so you can avoid it. If Pharmaqo is what I’m lead to believe (re branded sis) then I’d be surprised if the lab is the problem because sis oils were some of the best I’ve ever used 

I had headache when I crushed my e2. if you can afford blood test check your test e2, if not bloody stop ai you mentioned you didnt have any high e2 sides.

22 hours ago, Sasnak said:

It’s impossible to tell but in my view you have either been ill due to some form of infection that’s not related to the steroids you are using or the steroids you are using are making you ill. Change labs. If it persists give up.

Edit. The oil and/or solvents used in the oil you are pinning may be culpable. If you do switch labs, if possible, find out what’s in Pharmaqo gear so you can avoid it. If Pharmaqo is what I’m lead to believe (re branded sis) then I’d be surprised if the lab is the problem because sis oils were some of the best I’ve ever used 

Hi Mate

I have used different labs over my last three cycles all with different steroids but test e being the base and it causes me to have slight fever, lethargy and not feeling right by the start of week 3 or 4.

6 minutes ago, mista_khan said:

Hi Mate

I have used different labs over my last three cycles all with different steroids but test e being the base and it causes me to have slight fever, lethargy and not feeling right by the start of week 3 or 4.

Dunno then. Bloods to see if anything obvious. Could be a reaction to something in all 3 of the labs.

Posted (edited)

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses. A week on from original post:

By Friday of last week the headaches had subsided and fatigue was massively reduced (stopped AI). I stopped the pinning over the days between feeling my worst (around Monday) and the Friday as I was concerned it may have been the test itself. Given I was feeling better, and hopeful it was low E2 that caused the sides, I pinned 0.5ml/150mg on Friday eve and felt fine on the days that followed so resumed 0.5ml EOD and have felt good since. Happy days!

I am convinced the high E2 sides for me are fatigue (very similar to the feeling of having over-slept) and feeling too hot (particularly warm on face/cheeks). I took 0.25mg on the Sunday eve that followed as these showed and have felt fine since. I am hoping I can get away with just the 0.25mg a week or taper off completely.

Seems likely it was crashed E2, and my misinterpretation of this that made things worse. What threw me was I didn't suffer any of the sides usually reported. No ED, libido remained normal, had consistent morning wood, no dry joints and significant no muscle aching.

I started on the 0.5mg of Arimidex as I sided with the 'prevention is better than cure' camp, but seems it was the wrong way to go (for me at least). I plan on getting bloods done on week 4/5 so will review E2 levels then and update.

As I mentioned in the first post, I held off HCG as I didn't want to throw more substances into the mix when I felt like s**t. So I am now fast coming up on 3 weeks into cycle. Any recommendations here? I am guessing I am already well on my way to being shut down, so do I need to start with larger does then taper back down to the typical 2x500UI a week?

Thanks again!

Edited by llumha