Hi all

anyone try needle exchange, I found that I can have syringe for free from some pharmacy.  I used to buy it online but one of my friend told me to google it and I can have it for free. 
I already googled it and found some pharmacy doing syringe exchange. Any advice 

thanks in advance 

5 hours ago, Michael1234 said:

Hi all

anyone try needle exchange, I found that I can have syringe for free from some pharmacy.  I used to buy it online but one of my friend told me to google it and I can have it for free. 
I already googled it and found some pharmacy doing syringe exchange. Any advice 

thanks in advance 

Yeah... don’t be such a tight scab :lol: 

Free barrels/needles are for smack heads who have spent all their money on Brown. 

Roiders work so have money to purchase said barrels/pins. 

I use needle exchange. 

Buying online is for soft cu**s who think they're too good for needle exchanges when in fact they're scared of getting banged by a couple of bag heads and proving that big muscles don't mean f**k all. 

If something is free, you're a bit of a nonce if you wanna pay for it. 

It would probably cost more to get to one if you have to get a tube than to order a pack of 100 needles online, they're what, £5 incl p&p

What's next, reusing needles until they're half blunt?

27 minutes ago, Malin said:

It would probably cost more to get to one if you have to get a tube than to order a pack of 100 needles online, they're what, £5 incl p&p

What's next, reusing needles until they're half blunt?

Who's using used needles? What a ridiculous comment. 

Obviously if you don't live close to one, you'd order online. If you do, like I do, why would you pay? If people don't use them, the service will get stopped. 

Plus at the moment they're delivering for free. 

I probably spend £15-20 year online and get everything I need delivered. Never fancied visiting a needle exchange and like said above, if you can afford gear then you afford the supplies to pin it.  That said, free is free and if the travel / process was quick n easy I’d be tempted but I’d still rather just do it online. 

Needle exchange I use is just a chemist, girl behind the counter is hot so it’s a win.

only pain is that they are all 3ml and I’d rather 5ml. But they are free .....so I can’t really bitch.

1 hour ago, Vespapk said:

I use needle exchange...get 20 syringes and needles at a time...

It's all good 

Is that at a chemist? In those grey packs?

Exchange near me they give you 100 of anything. 

8 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Is that at a chemist? In those grey packs?

Exchange near me they give you 100 of anything. 

Chemist.....the other chemist I used to use would only let you have 10 and they never had green needles 

53 minutes ago, Michael1234 said:

@MrBrightside which chemist give u 100 and can give them the used one or it’s okay to call the number on the yellow box 

Wasn't a chemist. I use an exchange. I know they are both needle exchanges but this place is a harm reduction centre, sort of. 

9 minutes ago, Robbie said:

Obviously I am biased, but I've always paid for my own (except once) .  Exchanges just don't have the choice you can get online.

As a reminder, UKM10 gets you 10% off our site :D

https://ukmedi.co.uk

Robbie do you stock BD microfine 12.7mm x 29g  x 1ml insulin pins in boxes of 100? Rather shop with a local type of business if possible so next time i need some will go through your site if you have them.

3 hours ago, Pez189 said:

I probably spend £15-20 year online and get everything I need delivered. Never fancied visiting a needle exchange and like said above, if you can afford gear then you afford the supplies to pin it.  That said, free is free and if the travel / process was quick n easy I’d be tempted but I’d still rather just do it online. 

How do you dispose of your needles if you don't use a needle exchange?

3 minutes ago, masterik said:

I think you can drop them off at hospitals..and needle exchanges should take them ...you need to dispose of them properly.

I use an exchange theres nothing wrong with it. They know just by looking at us that were not smack heads. They have diff packs for users. They have intravenous drug packs for smack heads and steroid packs for us. It says so o. The bag i get mine they say 2ml steroid pack. 

4 hours ago, masterik said:

I bought a massive sharps bin for £1.67 and when it’s full I take it to the local Pharmacy 

20 hours ago, Pez189 said:

massive, potentially lasts for years and incredibly cheap. 

... plus super discreet for handing into a chemist lol.