3 hours ago, TURBS said:

... plus super discreet for handing into a chemist lol.

Im lucky as Ilive right next to a pharmacist, so don’t need to walk around it with it :lol: ... but I’ve def seen alot weirder things round here then someone walking around with a large yellow bin. 

I use the needle exchange. 9 times out of 10 it's hassle free. Initials and fake date of birth. I get 2 X 1ml packs which last me a couple weeks. Return the fulls.

1 out of 10 I'll get in line with a junkie dribbling on the glass asking for spoons and all sorts of s**t. Times like that I wish I just bought online. But ...disposing of them at the same place you can get them for free makes sense. Pay enough tax at 40% why not get a freebie. 

Just now, Spieren said:

I only use the needle exchange for handing in sharps or picking up a cheap TV/PS4 or a cheap toothless blowjob.

UK-MEDI for needles etc. 10/10

Cheers mate :)

just to add, when you buy from us we use a nice new plain box and discreet labelling some of the other online medical stores you’ll get your order in an old box with needles and syringes written on the side.

I’m just a tramp now I just put my syringes into an oasis’s bottle, tape it up with duck tape and throw in the bin. I don’t like thoughs junky places anymore. I also order my syringes from off line now and pay. I did enjoy my free condoms and lube from the needle exchange back in the day from the nice nurse but they got rid of her and employed a bloke, it just was not quite the same no more.

29 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

I’m just a tramp now I just put my syringes into an oasis’s bottle, tape it up with duck tape and throw in the bin. I don’t like thoughs junky places anymore. I also order my syringes from off line now and pay. I did enjoy my free condoms and lube from the needle exchange back in the day from the nice nurse but they got rid of her and employed a bloke, it just was not quite the same no more.

Really crappie thing to do with the old syringes,  once that bottle goes in the rubbish compactor it will burst open. 

8 minutes ago, sean m said:

Really crappie thing to do with the old syringes,  once that bottle goes in the rubbish compactor it will burst open. 

Cum

I’d use my local needle exchange if it wasn’t for the fact that my wife works in the same building. She knows I use steroids, I just think that she wouldn’t thank me fo the gossip that would ensue when her junkie husband comes in for barrels and pins. I’m going to support our ukm provider @Robbie next time I order 

What does everyone do with their used pins if they order and pay offline? Do you still take them to the exchange to bin or? I'm considering ordering online @Robbie as it's ballache going to the exchange now for me