Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Post op

Well iv been told strictly no exercise for over two months... wtf am i gonna do with my life..

some humour about having a op, who tries the 9/10 pain rating jobby?

just woke up from your anaesthetic and the hospital staff says whats the rating of your pain? I look to my right and there is a table full of medications and syringes so i reply about a 9/10 so they fill them up and pump em in me, they say what about now “whilst still looking to my right” ah defiantly still about an 8 so fill em up:lol:

26 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

wtf am i gonna do with my life..

Continue to moan on here like a total flange as you have done for the past year, I'd wager. Can't wait, The People's Chump is back!

4 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Well iv been told strictly no exercise for over two months... wtf am i gonna do with my life..

just woke up from your anaesthetic and the hospital staff says whats the rating of your pain? I look to my right and there is a table full of medications and syringes so i reply about a 9/10 so they fill them up and pump em in me, they say what about now “whilst still looking to my right” ah defiantly still about an 8 so fill em up:lol:

Liquid Morphine is the closest I have been to heroin, loved it. Took the pain away instantly & wrapped me in a blanket of warmth 

1 hour ago, OptimumPT said:

Liquid Morphine is the closest I have been to heroin, loved it. Took the pain away instantly & wrapped me in a blanket of warmth 

It was alright but my pain rating wasn't going down so they used some fentanyl, that hit the spot, in all seriousness i was in pain though!

13 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

I watched someone on that and ketamine with a severe amputation asking “ where am I” 

:lol:

17 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

Be surprised they’d prescribe it for an ingrown hair removal which I believe is what @Fors331 had done 

22 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Start drinking again brohomo. Mix it with Cocodomol and create further unrest between you and your neighbours. 

So what surgery did you have? 

13 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

I would imagine you could train arms maybe on machines after a month but light 

What a nice kind piece of advice for our 4skin..... there’s definitely a place for you in heaven :thumb

6 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

So what surgery did you have? 

It was a prolapsed colon and perforated rectum wall which was causing the poor old soul to pass sh1t through his penis. 
Such a sad sad story .

Im off to bed. Thanks for listening x

7 hours ago, Simon90 said:

I'm sure he's blocked you lol

You know what, Si, I think you’re right. Such a spoilsport.

The other week he did mention in a response to @js77 with words along the lines of ‘You’re always posting, probably getting bummed up with the other one on here’ so I think he’s still holding a torch for me somewhere! 

6 hours ago, js77 said:

It was a prolapsed colon and perforated rectum wall which was causing the poor old soul to pass sh1t through his penis. 
Such a sad sad story .

Im off to bed. Thanks for listening x

Lovely image

Work wank sorted bromo  ;)

On 26/04/2021 at 12:50 AM, Fors331 said:

It was alright but my pain rating wasn't going down so they used some fentanyl, that hit the spot, in all seriousness i was in pain though!

did it cause you to try and give the nurse a fake bank note?

On 25/04/2021 at 7:00 PM, Fors331 said:

So just carry on as normal then

8 hours ago, alphafit said:

Keep thinking about finding a tattoo artist that does cover ups, though never actually going to get it done.

Will be prepared to travel anywhere as been trying for years to find the right tattoo artist but won’t travel more than 80 miles as it’s way too far. #forslogic 

On 28/04/2021 at 6:43 AM, Substandard said:

did it cause you to try and give the nurse a fake bank note?

BLM brohomo !!!