Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys, 

Just wondering how long people have run masteron for? I’ve been cruising on test e 300mg since August and added in mast at 150mg for the last 8 weeks. Thinking of just keeping it in if blood work comes out good again. Anyone with experience of long cruise low dose mast? Or even Mast with trt?

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've ran at least 125/125 test/mast for almost a year before (increased both on cycle).

But a 450mg cruise is pretty beefy, It's just a health equation for you at this point. 

Running almost half a gram cruise should be to maintain some serious size because this very well could be having a significant impact on health if planning to do so long term, an impact that blood work alone may not expose. 

Remember being highly anabolic year round is not good for you period 

Doesn't matter if the bloods show acceptable ranges (I'll be surprised if they even do or that our levels of 'acceptable' vastly differ), you'll almost certainly be getting some level of deleterious cardiac remodelling going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I've ran at least 125/125 test/mast for almost a year before (increased both on cycle).

But a 450mg cruise is pretty beefy, It's just a health equation for you at this point. 

Running almost half a gram cruise should be to maintain some serious size because this very well could be having a significant impact on health if planning to do so long term, an impact that blood work alone may not expose. 

Remember being highly anabolic year round is not good for you period 

Doesn't matter if the bloods show acceptable ranges (I'll be surprised if they even do or that our levels of 'acceptable' vastly differ), you'll almost certainly be getting some level of deleterious cardiac remodelling going on.

Thanks for the reply. I’m completely aware of the health equation just wondered what others had done, I’m sure I’m not the only crazy one to stay on too long. 
This is basically my first cycle and as it’s been going so well strength and size wise I just haven’t wanted to cut back. I’m also conscious of hormone changes, should I expect any sides from dropping the t a bit? For example I had bacne in the first 12 weeks or so which has now completely gone, is it likely that’ll come back with a hormone fluctuation. Also should note I’ve never been any higher than 300t/150m so this is basically a really long pathetically dosed blast.  I’m undecided as what to do next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brodhurst said:

Thanks for the reply. I’m completely aware of the health equation just wondered what others had done, I’m sure I’m not the only crazy one to stay on too long. 
This is basically my first cycle and as it’s been going so well strength and size wise I just haven’t wanted to cut back. I’m also conscious of hormone changes, should I expect any sides from dropping the t a bit? For example I had bacne in the first 12 weeks or so which has now completely gone, is it likely that’ll come back with a hormone fluctuation. Also should note I’ve never been any higher than 300t/150m so this is basically a really long pathetically dosed blast.  I’m undecided as what to do next.

No you're not the only one to stay on too long and I wouldn't call it crazy but that's a poor rationale
'others have done worse so it can't be that bad' 

It's of course your choice, I just can't get on board with the mentality behind it.

450mg long term isn't going to be great for gains but is going to be s**t for your health, so you get the worse of both worlds. 

No you wont get acne from lowering your dosage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swole troll said:

No you're not the only one to stay on too long and I wouldn't call it crazy but that's a poor rationale
'others have done worse so it can't be that bad' 

It's of course your choice, I just can't get on board with the mentality behind it.

450mg long term isn't going to be great for gains but is going to be s**t for your health, so you get the worse of both worlds. 

No you wont get acne from lowering your dosage. 

I wasn’t thinking it’s not that bad because others have done it, really just more interested in what others had done and there experiences. 
Thanks for the feedback mate, much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×