Sign in to follow this  
epons400

What's for tea ? Dinner if your posh ?

I had a load of steaks in the fridge, so just grabbed a bag of chips from the chippy, and made that for the mrs and kids, with peas and onion rings.  Forgot to get peppercorn sauce and mushrooms though.  It's my birthday weekend, so I'm eating like a slob.

Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread toasted, vegemite &  4 boiled eggs (Cornish sea salted). Lazy, single mans tea. 

Did have a small bowl of Morrison’s own brand muesli beforehand. Leg day at 04-45 this morning and I’m fcuked. Doubt I’ll get much further than 8-45pm tonight 

A badger that Iv found dead on the side of the road. It’s been there a while now and cars keep running over it so met aswell bring it to cook. What’s left of it anyway, at this point hard to tell if it is a badger or someone long haired wig covered in muck and blood. Any way we will see if it’s meat after when it’s been cooked 

9 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

A badger that Iv found dead on the side of the road. It’s been there a while now and cars keep running over it so met aswell bring it to cook. What’s left of it anyway, at this point hard to tell if it is a badger or someone long haired wig covered in muck and blood. Any way we will see if it’s meat after when it’s been cooked 

you are going to feel bad if its the farmers collie...

Dogs got personality, personality goes a long way..

1 hour ago, hmgs said:

Chippy tea!

I must admit on my way home with the chips, I wish I'd got a few battered sausages and left the steak for another night.  Might get a Taco Bell tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, hmgs said:

Chippy tea!

chip shops never sell brown chips anymore, always undercooked and sloppy

its a combination of no lard or dripping and the whitener they cover the spuds in so they dont go brown when they are peeled

3 hours ago, Substandard said:

you are going to feel bad if its the farmers collie...

Dogs got personality, personality goes a long way..

What about pigs....?......pigs got personality...

3 hours ago, Substandard said:

chip shops never sell brown chips anymore, always undercooked and sloppy

its a combination of no lard or dripping and the whitener they cover the spuds in so they dont go brown when they are peeled

I’m too young to know what lard or dripping is

Sorry about that :thumb

5 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

I had a load of steaks in the fridge, so just grabbed a bag of chips from the chippy, and made that for the mrs and kids, with peas and onion rings.  Forgot to get peppercorn sauce and mushrooms though.  It's my birthday weekend, so I'm eating like a slob.

Happy birthday fella :beer:

49 minutes ago, js77 said:

Soy and avocado smoothie, sunflower seed and lemon grass stuffed artichokes with almond milk and vegan Haribos as a treat

Fvck me where to begin with this lot... Lol