DirtyWaffle

I have been offered my first jab.

3 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

Yea but nearly all circumstances they won’t be available, except all of the circumstances when it is available, like when you do a quick Google search.

I've got the thing right here. Even put a spoon on it for authentication

20210423_205142.jpg

1 hour ago, Denied said:

I take it non if your partner's have ever been allowed to take the pill?

And you've looked into the chances of getting a blood clot if you contract covid?

How many countries have restricted the use of the contraceptive pill in certain age groups or completely banned it? 

Australia, the Philippines, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, Holland, Portugal.

Just a few of the countries that have either completely banned or restricted the use of the AZ vaccine, due to safety issues.

Baaaahhh! 

16 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

How many countries have restricted the use of the contraceptive pill in certain age groups or completely banned it? 

Australia, the Philippines, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, Holland, Portugal.

Just a few of the countries that have either completely banned or restricted the use of the AZ vaccine, due to safety issues.

Baaaahhh! 

You know what big man. They can stick the vaccine up their arse’s I’m not having one.

2 hours ago, MickeyE said:

vaccine manufacturers have been granted product liability exemptions by the UK government

The government cannot legally do this. It’s up to a court, not the government, to decide if product liability applies as I’ve told you before. I’m a lawyer. I work in this area.

2 hours ago, Gunt said:

If you're 45 and have no pre-existing health conditions then why would you bother?

Granted, you probably don’t need it yourself at 45 but at this age, like me (I’m 48) if you are fortunate to still have parents that are both still alive they will be very elderly. If you contract and carry the virus asymptotically, there’s a very realistic chance that you could go to see your mum and pass it onto her and it could kill her.

The vaccine protects others, not just yourself.

3 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Granted, you probably don’t need it yourself at 45 but at this age, like me (I’m 48) if you are fortunate to still have parents that are both still alive they will be very elderly. If you contract and carry the virus asymptotically, there’s a very realistic chance that you could go to see your mum and pass it onto her and it could kill her.

nope, very little evidence of any asymtomatic transmissions

And if your parents have had the vaccine and it works whats the problem?

1 hour ago, monkeybiker said:

Even put a spoon on it for authentication

Spoon has to be wooden. Username and date has to be included in the picture or you’re a bloke. 

20 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

The government cannot legally do this. It’s up to a court, not the government, to decide if product liability applies as I’ve told you before. I’m a lawyer. I work in this area.

I'm sure a lot of lawyers a year ago would have argued that the government couldn't make it illegal to go outside your house unless for "essential" purposes or stay overnight at a GFs house. 

They can and are doing whatever they like with the law and our freedoms all in the name of Covid. While the majority cheer them on.

Wylde and others have been telling you this for over a year now.

It's there in black and white, all the vaccine manufacturers have been granted product liability exemptions for their covid vaccines.

reported in numerous places, including "fact checker" websites (know you guys love them). taken directly from government legislation .

Welcome to the new normal. 

Just now, Substandard said:

nope, very little evidence of any asymtomatic transmissions

And if your parents have had the vaccine and it works whats the problem?

Disagree with point one because I don’t think they know (they being the experts)

Point 2 is a very valid one but Chris Witty did say the vaccine won’t work/provide protection in all but you are quite correct, as a rule of thumb the vax should protect them anyway 

3 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

I'm sure a lot of lawyers a year ago would have argued that the government couldn't make it illegal to go outside your house unless for "essential" purposes or stay overnight at a GFs house

Quote me a case where someone has been convicted by a court for doing this.

3 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Quote me a case where someone has been convicted by a court for doing this.

"Almost 6,500 offences related to coronavirus were prosecuted in the six months following last spring’s lockdown, CPS statistics published today show."

There were also almost 1,200 offences prosecuted under the coronavirus legislation in the same period, which forbids unnecessary travel and unlawful gatherings.

Cases included a man caught travelling between counties in Wales to solicit the services of a sex worker and a householder in Manchester found having a party with 15 people whom he tried to claim were part of his support bubble."

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/6500-coronavirus-related-prosecutions-first-six-months-pandemic

6 hours ago, wylde99 said:

No, it's the Suicide Jab. 

With regards to these experimental Vaccines.

Please I urge anyone still considering having the jab, to simply do this.

Ask the person administrating the jab, a doctor, nurse etc for the P,I,L
( patient information leaflet).

This should legally be available. It provides the information regarding the risks so on, and is there to allow you to make a clear minded informed consent. 

I will however tell you this before you do ask, that it won’t be available in nearly all circumstances.

This is because this Vaccine as not met in any way any safety standard what so ever..

In all and I mean all the Animal studies used to test these vaccines, especially ferrets whose systems greatly mimic ours,every single Animal died, every one...

This is why this paper is missing as it is an experimental Vaccine in which you are the actual experiment. 1% of adverse reactions and deaths are being disclosed..

There is absolutely no health to be gained from these jabs on the contrary it’s the complete opposite.

Please ask, it’s all you have to do

This guy is wierd. Denies the needs for lockdown but is also anti jab:crazy:

11 minutes ago, alphafit said:

This guy is wierd. Denies the needs for lockdown but is also anti jab:crazy:

Some people like to bang on about how Covid is 0.00000000000 blah de blah% likely to kill you but when it’s the same odds for a Vaccine it’s a f...kin Suicide Jab

9 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Almost 6,500 offences related to coronavirus were prosecuted in the six months

No Mickey. I asked you to quote prosecutions specifically related to what you said. People simply leaving their house and people who went to stay with their partner at a different address, not people who went to an illegal rave or ones who drove miles to fvck a prostitute.

I’m done with arguing on the internet anyways, so I’m out. I don’t have issues with you anyway and quite respect your view point on different issues that have arisen in the past. Peace bro, have a nice weekend :)

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

No Mickey. I asked you to quote prosecutions specifically related to what you said. People simply leaving their house and people who went to stay with their partner at a different address, not people who went to an illegal rave or ones who drove miles to fvck a prostitute.

I’m done with arguing on the internet anyways, so I’m out. I don’t have issues with you anyway and quite respect your view point on different issues that have arisen in the past. Peace bro, have a nice weekend :)

did you see this get sneaked through when no one was watching?

uksiem_20200129_en.pdf

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/22

45OEnforcement of Part 2A orders

(1)A person commits an offence if the person—

(a)fails without reasonable excuse to comply with a restriction or requirement imposed by or under a Part 2A order, or

(b)wilfully obstructs anyone acting in the execution of a Part 2A order.

(2)A person guilty of an offence under subsection (1) is liable on summary conviction to [F33a fine].

(3)If—

(a)a person is convicted of an offence under subsection (1), and

(b)the court by which the person is convicted is satisfied that the failure or wilful obstruction constituting the offence has caused premises or things to become infected or contaminated or otherwise damaged them in a material way,

the court may, if it considers it appropriate to do so, order the person to take or pay for such remedial action as may be specified in the order.

(4)Subsection (5) applies if—

(a)a Part 2A order imposes a requirement that a person be detained or kept in isolation or quarantine in a place, and

(b)the person leaves that place contrary to the requirement.

(5)A constable may take the person into custody and return the person to that place.

(6)But a person may not be taken into custody under subsection (5) after expiry of the period for which the requirement is in force.

Are you also aware that you can now be detained and have your property seized and destroyed if you are deemed a risk to the public at large.

This is l;ikley to include people who wont have a vaccine.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

If your parents are vaccinated and the vaccine is effective enough to be worth all the money and effort involved, their risk of not only catching covid from an unvaccinated person, but actually dying from it, is going to be infinitesimally small given that the overall risk of death pre-vaccination rollout, as calculated by a recent (and very detailed) Oxford university study, was ~0.001%. Presumably now we can add a few more zeros to the front of that number.

Also, given that asymptomatic spread is proven to be non existent in all practical terms, you'd have to have covid symptoms and choose to go to see your parents for them to then even run that tiny risk. We're now into the realms of risks so small that basing day-to-day decisions on them just isn't rational or sustainable.

8 hours ago, Sasnak said:

How would the vaccine stop me giving it to someone else? They would need it not me.

1 hour ago, DirtyWaffle said:

How would the vaccine stop me giving it to someone else? They would need it not me.

Evidence is coming along demonstrating reduced likelihood of transmission from those who have been vaccinated. 

https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/news/2021/covid-19-vaccine-linked-reduction-transmission

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-two-doses-of-pfizer-or-oxford-vaccine-reduce-risk-of-transmission-by-more-than-half-study-shows-12243898

30 minutes ago, Philfg said:

I wonder now they are offering to the 40/50s what percentage of people actually take it up compared to the previous age groups.

Be interesting to see, especially in the under 45s, as I believe that seems to be a key age, where the death rate starts going up and as you can see in this forum, lots of overweight people with high blood pressure and dodgy hearts, erroneously putting themselves in the no underlying health conditions bracket.

Can see them restricting the az vaccine even more maybe over 40s only, once supplies are in place.

6 minutes ago, Denied said:

Be interesting to see, especially in the under 45s, as I believe that seems to be a key age, where the death rate starts going up and as you can see in this forum, lots of overweight people with high blood pressure and dodgy hearts, erroneously putting themselves in the no underlying health conditions bracket.

Can see them restricting the az vaccine even more maybe over 40s only, once supplies are in place.

Looking like the rare clots are predominantly affecting overweight women with high blood pressure and those taking the contraceptive pill. 

11 hours ago, Sasnak said:

TBF I said it was illegal during lockdown to be outside unless for "essential purposes". Which is an irrefutable fact.

The example of a prosecution taken from the CPS website where a man was prosecuted for visiting a sex worker was a specific example of that.

He wasn't prosecuted for visiting a prostitute, he was prosecuted for being "caught" outside his house without a "reasonable excuse". 

70k fines have been issued for breaking these covid laws. There is no right of appeal with these fines. If you don't pay you're summonsed to court for the "offence" , if you plead or are found guilty you are convicted and get a criminal record to go with whatever other punishment the court decides to dish out. 

As stated by the PCS, 1200 people have been successfully prosecuted for breaking covid legislation. Although I would bet the vast majority of the 70k fined will have just paid up because they couldn't be bothered/were too scared to attempt to challenge the fine in court. 

Anyways. Nothing personal. Just passing on information and giving my views. Have a nice weekend too mate. :beer: