Sign in to follow this  
Newmanjay

Old user New Start.

Hi, I used to use this forum many moons ago under the name fatstuff. I went from 20stone to 14 and half with abs in that time. 

I have in the last 6 or 7 years gone through a split from ex, dialled up the drinking a notch and went back up to over 20 stone. I have since improved in other parts of my life, work, new family etc but now I need more I'm 36 years old and hoping to kick the drink (I did a month off and lost a stone without changing diet)... I'm now sitting at 19 and half. Not drunk for a week thinking what can I do to get myself motivated. The knowledge and motivation I gained from this forum years ago was invaluable. I'm hoping things are still the same and I look forward to interacting with you ?

welcome back tbh its  been a few years for me due to diabetes but I used to handle it ok , work is quiet so I've gone back to the gym 

good luck in all you do

On 23/04/2021 at 8:54 AM, Newmanjay said:

Hi, I used to use this forum many moons ago under the name fatstuff. I went from 20stone to 14 and half with abs in that time. 

I have in the last 6 or 7 years gone through a split from ex, dialled up the drinking a notch and went back up to over 20 stone. I have since improved in other parts of my life, work, new family etc but now I need more I'm 36 years old and hoping to kick the drink (I did a month off and lost a stone without changing diet)... I'm now sitting at 19 and half. Not drunk for a week thinking what can I do to get myself motivated. The knowledge and motivation I gained from this forum years ago was invaluable. I'm hoping things are still the same and I look forward to interacting with you ?

Welcome back, mate. Good effort on reigning in the booze and setting further goals! 

Things are a little different in Gen con section. Once seen cannot be unseen but will make you chuckle :thumbup1: