jimmydeen

Jimmy’s Journal

3 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

Ah the troll is back again! Bore off mate...

Laila Basmati Rice - 150g = 564 calories.

Birchwood Chicken Breast - 311g = 355 calories.

564 + 355 = 919 calories no? :thumb

Never trolled you mate, I was asking where you got them from in terms of Google or MFP as rice Kcal was off however didn't realise this rice was raw weight. 

Also, you looked into spinach? I think its horrid cooked but raw, chuck it in with your rice and chicken, bit of salsa or hot sauce and some seasoning, makes it much more palatable. Great for fibre intake. 

14 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

Mate, it was sooo much better. Used the grill setting for 25mins like you said :thumbup1:

Can't go wrong. Just gotta do the veggies in the oven and your having the best meal ever ;)

Week 10 Day 6 (500mg Sustanon -  First Cycle)

Rest day today. Having my first meal now (11.45am). Still feeling full from yesterday's evening meal and not even hungry but I gotta get that food in. Eating 3500+ calories is getting tiresome for me now.  

2 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

Week 10 Day 6 (500mg Sustanon -  First Cycle)

Rest day today. Having my first meal now (11.45am). Still feeling full from yesterday's evening meal and not even hungry but I gotta get that food in. Eating 3500+ calories is getting tiresome for me now.  

So how you feeling? Week 10 should be full on by now. Planning on adding anything to finish it off?

I take it your intermittent fasting. What you adding to increase your cals? I normally throw in extra fats as it’s less food to consume per calorie. Reason I keep fats low as a basic starting point. You could always add some GHRP-6 before a couple meals. You’ll never be full on that stuff....lol. 

6 hours ago, DACTT said:

So how you feeling? Week 10 should be full on by now. Planning on adding anything to finish it off?

I take it your intermittent fasting. What you adding to increase your cals? I normally throw in extra fats as it’s less food to consume per calorie. Reason I keep fats low as a basic starting point. You could always add some GHRP-6 before a couple meals. You’ll never be full on that stuff....lol. 

I had a log before which I deleted that I made at the start of the cycle. Shoulda kept it lol. By the first day of week 2 I felt it “kick in”.  Strength, energy, fullness, pump etc. So from then till now it’s been the same. Hitting PRs every single workout for every lift. Things have been going well :thumbup1:.

doing 16-8 fasting right now. My digestion is better that way. 

Not adding in anything else. Will finish the 12 weeks. Cruise on 150mg for a while and then blast again. Thinking 500 Sustanon and add an oral for the first 6 weeks. Maybe anavar. I’m about 18-20% body fat right now. Once this cycle ends. I wanna keep at a nice lean athletic body fat year round and make good lean gains. 

Week 10 Day 7 (500mg Sustanon -  First Cycle)

Really good push session this morning. Was never really a fan of flys, wether it be machine or dumbbell (maybe because my form wasn't what it should be. Arms more straight than bent at the elbow) but did 3 sets of 12 with the dumbbells and it was a really nice finisher. Proper pump and contraction. 

Week 11 Day 1 (500mg Sustanon -  First Cycle)

Current Weight: 97.3 kg

Last Weeks Weight: 97.2 kg (Week 10)

Highest Weight: 97.5 kg (Week 9)

Since upping the calories by 200-300, I've gained 0.1kg. My plan is to hold 97 kg. All my lifts are still going up which is the main thing. 

3 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

New training split:

Monday: Push   

Tuesday: Pull

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Upper 

Friday: Lower

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: OFF

Is the push and pull upper and low body? 

IE push includes squats and bench 

Pull includes pull ups and RDLs

40 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Is the push and pull upper and low body? 

IE push includes squats and bench 

Pull includes pull ups and RDLs

I did intend on doing that but I want to prioritise the squat and bench individually do one lift would suffer as I like to put max effort into them.

Here's the workout: @swole troll   3 sets of 8-10 on bigger lifts, 3 sets of 10-15 on smaller lifts

image.png.c9b0b2b06a3a5aa363414f57527a641b.png

image.png.82c98630286e3322ff7eaf79f6bc0bb5.png

On 30/04/2021 at 1:59 PM, jimmydeen said:

@Cronus @swole troll

I did have 34g of Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce btw for extra flavour ;) 

34g = 64 calories so the meal was 982 in total

Gonna add some peas to that meal as that’s probably my favourite veggie. Diced garlic is a shout tho. 

Can get different jars of this type of thing if you want convenience

Screenshot_20210503_171130.jpg

2 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

£1.50 mate, that’s a bargain, cheers :thumbup1:

It does have a slight vinegar tang to it, as that what preserves it. But if you want quick and easy 

They do a paste version as well in a tube. Chilli and a ginger one as well 

Just now, G-man99 said:

It does have a slight vinegar tang to it, as that what preserves it. But if you want quick and easy 

They do a paste version as well in a tube. Chilli and a ginger one as well 

I like vinegar myself so all good. I’ll definitely be buying these next food shop. Cant hack chilli tho, I can barely handle medium spice Nandos :lol:

15 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

I did intend on doing that but I want to prioritise the squat and bench individually do one lift would suffer as I like to put max effort into them.

Here's the workout: @swole troll   3 sets of 8-10 on bigger lifts, 3 sets of 10-15 on smaller lifts

image.png.c9b0b2b06a3a5aa363414f57527a641b.png

image.png.82c98630286e3322ff7eaf79f6bc0bb5.png

Just a quick one mate . What’s the minutes for next to your exercise selection ?  , have you set your self a time limit per exercise or is that rest time ? 

1 hour ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Just a quick one mate . What’s the minutes for next to your exercise selection ?  , have you set your self a time limit per exercise or is that rest time ? 

That’s how long I rest in between the sets :) 

I also give myself a time limit between each exercise so from my last set of bench, I give myself 5 mins before I start my first set of OHP. For my last set of squats, I give myself 10 mins before my first set of RDLs. This allows me to make sure I’m keeping all variables the same and shows me true progressive overload and PRs. I used to not time it but say one session I give myself 7 mins between Bench and OHP and can then perform 1 or 2 extra reps, and then the next session I give myself 4 mins and end up getting 1 less rep, is it a true PR? If you get what I mean lol @gymaddict1986

Easier training from home so I don’t have to wait for someone to get off the machine.

Week 11 Day 2 (500mg Sustanon -  First Cycle)

Solid Pull workout done. PRs on all lifts :)

Little update regarding diet. Since Sunday I've been eating 3000 calories, which I believe is a couple hundred under maintenance. Reason for this is I want the last 2 weeks to be a little clean up. I'm roughly 20% body fat so a clean up in my opinion is fine.

If I feel I need more calories, I will increase to 3200, but if I feel fine, I'll keep at 3000. Lift progression is the main thing.