Has anyone here had any experience with this brand? I know its fairly new but a mate has just got some in?

It may look s**t on the packaging but so does dimensions and that shits GTG so i never go by looks these days.

Cheers

I tried the tren a, was definitely tren, couldn't say for sure if dosed correctly as didn't use for long as couldnt train like I wanted to but seemed fine.

I'd use again, infant am fairly sure I'll try the nandrotren soonish

39 minutes ago, B88F said:

Has anyone here had any experience with this brand? I know its fairly new but a mate has just got some in?

It may look s**t on the packaging but so does dimensions and that shits GTG so i never go by looks these days.

Cheers

I think the packaging looks wicked. Not that packaging matters. I'm sure I have some lab results from their gear somewhere if you're interested. 

1 hour ago, MrBrightside said:

IMG-20210320-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20210320-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20210320-WA0004.jpg

Cheers for that mate, if they are legit results then I’m very happy with that 

19 minutes ago, B88F said:

I can't confirm or deny mate. I've no idea how reliable that testing place is. Seen plenty of tests but no idea about the company. 

2 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

lol.....pikey juice.

Can’t believe this stuff is actually sold online , it’s worse than fm fragrance sellers on Facebook, I don’t trust that janoshik testing, definitely tell it’s not a proper company look at the website, I don’t understand why you have to tell them what’s  in the bottle and to what concentration, no mention of solvents or carriers in any of their  reports! 

12 hours ago, topdog said:

Can’t believe this stuff is actually sold online , it’s worse than fm fragrance sellers on Facebook, I don’t trust that janoshik testing, definitely tell it’s not a proper company look at the website, I don’t understand why you have to tell them what’s  in the bottle and to what concentration, no mention of solvents or carriers in any of their  reports! 

yeah TBH i dont ever pay any attention to test results like those. Can be photo shopped, faked, paid off etc. Proof for me is in the results a long side good training and diet.

also, and again for me personally, when i see something that is labelled 200mg and test results come back as 199mg etc, i think its BS. I dont think an UGL can ever get something so accurately made. 

52 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

yeah TBH i dont ever pay any attention to test results like those. Can be photo shopped, faked, paid off etc. Proof for me is in the results a long side good training and diet.

also, and again for me personally, when i see something that is labelled 200mg and test results come back as 199mg etc, i think its BS. I dont think an UGL can ever get something so accurately made. 

What would make the results seem legit to you? 198? 201? If they came back as 185 would you think that was still ok? Cos I bet most on here would be up in arms over that 15mg/ml. 

2 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

Have you ever tried to brew gear? If the raws are acurate then its pretty easy providing your careful to get it  bob on, i think ugl's today often start up quality to attract custom then as time goes on they taper off for money and time reasons! I've seen it with a lot, or someone else takes them over and does a poor job.

3 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

What would make the results seem legit to you? 198? 201? If they came back as 185 would you think that was still ok? Cos I bet most on here would be up in arms over that 15mg/ml. 

If a result was 185mg and labelled 200mg id actually believe that more than something that was 199mg or 201 etc. 

UGL and pharma companies all use the same suppliers for raws, mostly from places in China, which TBF isnt the best place for quality control. Only difference is that pharma companies will test the quality of the raws before making anything, then batch test a finished item, giving themselves 10% margin of error. I very much doubt an UGL would do the same due to cost. Theres no way a UGL will make a batch, send it for tests costing hundreds of pounds then adjust to suit, they'll just make it as raws received.

i remember seeing pictures of the house Dimensions used when it was raided, they used a cement mixer to mix orals. So its things like this that make me doubt anything UGL is 99% accurately dosed, as stated on 'test' results.

personally ive always used a buffer on my cycle doses, i allow products from any UGL to be 20% underdosed. So if im told to take 800mg test-e i'll take a 1g etc.

all above is just my personal opinion from over 16 years  being constantly on juice.

1 hour ago, B88F said:

Have you ever tried to brew gear? If the raws are acurate then its pretty easy providing your careful to get it  bob on, i think ugl's today often start up quality to attract custom then as time goes on they taper off for money and time reasons! I've seen it with a lot, or someone else takes them over and does a poor job.

IF the raws are accurate. Thats the issue. UGLs arent pharmaceutical giants and wont test raws for quality when received, costs far too much money. IMO

27 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

If a result was 185mg and labelled 200mg id actually believe that more than something that was 199mg or 201 etc. 

UGL and pharma companies all use the same suppliers for raws, mostly from places in China, which TBF isnt the best place for quality control. Only difference is that pharma companies will test the quality of the raws before making anything, then batch test a finished item, giving themselves 10% margin of error. I very much doubt an UGL would do the same due to cost. Theres no way a UGL will make a batch, send it for tests costing hundreds of pounds then adjust to suit, they'll just make it as raws received.

i remember seeing pictures of the house Dimensions used when it was raided, they used a cement mixer to mix orals. So its things like this that make me doubt anything UGL is 99% accurately dosed, as stated on 'test' results.

personally ive always used a buffer on my cycle doses, i allow products from any UGL to be 20% underdosed. So if im told to take 800mg test-e i'll take a 1g etc.

all above is just my personal opinion from over 16 years  being constantly on juice.

IF the raws are accurate. Thats the issue. UGLs arent pharmaceutical giants and wont test raws for quality when received, costs far too much money. IMO

What's wrong with a cement mixer mixing powder? If something is mixed up, it's mixed up. Blender, wooden spoon, razor blade, cement mixer, shook up in a jar with a lid on it. Surely there'll come a point where something can't get any more mixed? 

If those lab tests showed 57mg for a 50mg tablet people would say "f**k that, if they made clen everyone would die" 

If it's 51 people would say "that's too accurate, bullshit"

If it was 45 people would say "that's fu**ing underdosed" 

These labs can't win either way. 

I know you're old school. You'll take it and judge by results but most on here aren't like that. 

3 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Anyone who’s actually put their hand in their pocket and used janoshik knows he’s legit, the ones that question it from what I’ve seen have never used

I sent the end of a primo vial I was using, I used to draw from my test vial and then my primo, and he even picked up something silly like 3mg test E in the primo which obviously came from the test vial I was drawing from first then stick the same needle in the primo.

Sent Anavar in and labelled it as 20mg dbol but came back 48mg Anavar 

So he’s either a mind reader or legit 

The rumours were spread by labs and sellers knowing that there was now a way to test gear that was financially accessible to your average gym goer, meaning their lab would be found out. 

Before anyone woffles, pay the 70 euros or whatever it is now, send some gear in, label it as whatever you like and then get back to me. 

20 hours ago, Wildkid said:

@MrBrightside you do seem to be banging on about this bullion quite a bit :rolleyes: glad you think the packaging looks ‘wicked’ :whistling:

You’d think he using a marketing plot ! 

On 21/04/2021 at 6:33 PM, B88F said:

Put the key at the bottom of each test onto the verify system and check 

1) it actually exists l

2) its the same test results and not someone photoshopping an existing 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Towel said:

Anyone who’s actually put their hand in their pocket and used janoshik knows he’s legit, the ones that question it from what I’ve seen have never used

I sent the end of a primo vial I was using, I used to draw from my test vial and then my primo, and he even picked up something silly like 3mg test E in the primo which obviously came from the test vial I was drawing from first then stick the same needle in the primo.

Sent Anavar in and labelled it as 20mg dbol but came back 48mg Anavar 

So he’s either a mind reader or legit 

The rumours were spread by labs and sellers knowing that there was now a way to test gear that was financially accessible to your average gym goer, meaning their lab would be found out. 

Before anyone woffles, pay the 70 euros or whatever it is now, send some gear in, label it as whatever you like and then get back to me. 

Great Post and totally ?

Edited by Necrotising
Missing word

9 hours ago, topdog said:

You’d think he using a marketing plot ! 

I big it up no more than you big up prostasia labs. If I've spelt that right. 

Although you've used prostasia, I haven't used bullion :lol::lol:

56 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Do you need a source mate? 

1 hour ago, MrBrightside said:

Using advar test now just finished hilma test , only share knowledge of what I use .