I had a bottle of SIS Test E 300 last year when I was self-administering TRT. I'm not sure what was in it but it gave me  pretty tasty anxiety. It might have had a bit of prop in it or something but I was a nervous wreck for the four weeks I was on it before I ditched it and ended up getting on proper pharma test. I remember googling it and found one other guy on a forum (I can't remember which) who reported the same sides, although all other feedback I found said that it was pretty good stuff.  I chalked it up as experience and moved on.

1 hour ago, Love2lift31 said:

Isit still around or has it changed to pharmacom? Anybody any experience with this lab cheers

Yeah theyre still around on certain sites ans sources. Im currently running their testex 200mg which is test cyp. I feel great on it. Ihave their npp aswell which im gonna use when gyms open. Its a lab that literally everyone loves to bash lol the oral are s**t but the oils have always been good for me.

12 minutes ago, Brodhurst said:

I’d stick with RHOM mate, seen a couple of threads showing it’s G2G

Id always go with rohm as its defo a more reputable lab. The sis im using to cruise on his defo gtg dunno what the dosage in reality of what im pinning but im pinning 200mg and feels about right in myself from what im used to

30 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

Any one know if Rohm is any good??? :huh:

OP SIS testosterone is G2go, i have tested plenty of bottles of it, they are now Pharmaqo not pharmacom. Pharmacom are a good lab as well but expensive.

Where did you get the gear tested mate??

14 minutes ago, js77 said:

Where did you get the gear tested mate??

Medichecks mate,  tested two different vials i used and both came back dosed well. On pharmaqo test p atm havent tested it but feels spot on. There orals i prob wouldnt touch but all the oils ive used of theirs have been good.

2 hours ago, sos2008 said:

Medichecks mate,  tested two different vials i used and both came back dosed well. On pharmaqo test p atm havent tested it but feels spot on. There orals i prob wouldnt touch but all the oils ive used of theirs have been good.

Same ive not much experience with sis orals but all the oils ive used were bang on for sure. I used their anadrol and they were legit for sure. I gained really fast over a 2 week period. Defo levit adrol

2 hours ago, sos2008 said:

Bloods as opposed to actual gear then.

It read as though you had the oil tested.

1 hour ago, js77 said:

Bloods as opposed to actual gear then.

It read as though you had the oil tested.

Yes pinned the oil and then had bloods taken to make sure it is what it says it is n is dosed accurately. What else do you need/want to test? break it down and find every chemical in it.... would cost more than the gear doing that...

55 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

Yes pinned the oil and then had bloods taken to make sure it is what it says it is n is dosed accurately. What else do you need/want to test? break it down and find every chemical in it.... would cost more than the gear doing that...

Well testing the oil would tell you EXACTLY how it’s dosed.... a blood test won’t 

3 minutes ago, js77 said:

Well testing the oil would tell you EXACTLY how it’s dosed.... a blood test won’t 

a blood test wont tell you how its dosed???? Thats exactly what it does, you get the blood test result that tells you how much testosterone is in your bloodstream & medichecks at that time told you exactly how much is in your system as well not cut off after a certain level like some.. .... obviously things like timing/ester conversion make a difference but fuk me were talking about a bottle of test 

You be better off brewing your own by sound of it. Any good lab has test results of there gear being tested available anyway inc SIS the above is just a sure fire way to double check.

7 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

a blood test wont tell you how its dosed???? Thats exactly what it does, you get the blood test result that tells you how much testosterone is in your bloodstream & medichecks at that time told you exactly how much is in your system as well not cut off after a certain level like some.. .... obviously things like timing/ester conversion make a difference but fuk me were talking about a bottle of test 

You be better off brewing your own by sound of it. Any good lab has test results of there gear being tested available anyway inc SIS the above is just a sure fire way to double check.

No mate it doesn’t tell you how it’s dosed. It’ll tell you what levels are in your bloodstream based on a number of factors.

Two people could take the sane amount of the same gear, have the same test and get different readings. 

The ON LY way to see how the oil is dosed is to test the oil 

17 hours ago, js77 said:

No mate it doesn’t tell you how it’s dosed. It’ll tell you what levels are in your bloodstream based on a number of factors.

Two people could take the sane amount of the same gear, have the same test and get different readings. 

The ON LY way to see how the oil is dosed is to test the oil 

Yes of course i said there are factors involved such as conversion etc but who is guna bother to lab test a bottle of £20 testosterone everytime. Having a blood test verifys the testosterone and gives you a very good idea on how its dosed, thats probably why doctors do the same but deary me nevermind you crack on.

OP send all your bottles of gear off to a lab and report back to us will you cheers.

1 hour ago, sos2008 said:

Yes of course i said there are factors involved such as conversion etc but who is guna bother to lab test a bottle of £20 testosterone everytime. 

Keep digging mate... you’re just making yourself look even more of a fool 

And re the above quote, perhaps just use one of many reliable labs out there and you won’t need to pay Medichecks a penny each time you crack open a vial.

On 4/21/2021 at 9:50 PM, jeffj said:

I'm prepping on ROHM now. It's doing the job 

+1 for ROHM. Used quite a bit of their stuff over the years and it's always been sound.

My advice is anything but sis. 

And I say that as sis is one of the only labs I've received legit bunk from. 

I got some bunk mibolerone from rx also but not even sure they still operate? 

So I really mean I'd use any other lab I've ever used over sis.