PoSiTiVeFLoW

New to UK muscle, Anabolicminds regular

Hi Gents,

I normally can be found under this moniker on Anabolicminds, but I wanted to say hi.  

Joined the forum and will post in the appropriate section next.

Best, PF

17 hours ago, PoSiTiVeFLoW said:

Hi Gents,

I normally can be found under this moniker on Anabolicminds, but I wanted to say hi.  

Joined the forum and will post in the appropriate section next.

Best, PF

Welcome to the Dark side :thumbup1:

Those bastards at anabolicminds won't let me in; my account has been sat awaiting approval for months. No idea why; I'm not "known" in BB community and haven't been a member of that forum before - only BB forum I'm a member of is this one (which I joined at same time as AM).

So welcome to this forum; where people are much cooler, tonnes smarter and exclusively sleep with swedish bikini models every weekend. :thumb

On 4/21/2021 at 6:10 AM, TURBS said:

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks, figured I'd stop by since I just got my first TD's from Southern Ghost.

Pretty good customer service so far, but careful the Test Prop 150 "crashes".  So I'd avoid that, I'm trying to see if he'll replace/refund.  Prior chemist here, so I know how to boil, but it keep precipiating upon cool to room tmpe.

I'll post some pics shortly.  Log for workout on pause, just started doc TRT too.

On 4/26/2021 at 8:59 AM, Uptonogood said:

Those bastards at anabolicminds won't let me in; my account has been sat awaiting approval for months. No idea why; I'm not "known" in BB community and haven't been a member of that forum before - only BB forum I'm a member of is this one (which I joined at same time as AM).

So welcome to this forum; where people are much cooler, tonnes smarter and exclusively sleep with swedish bikini models every weekend. :thumb

Huh?  I've been on AM forever, I'll contact Admin perhaps.  That's weird.   I'm "not known" either except I just log there - but odd they didn't let you in?

On 4/21/2021 at 1:09 PM, PSevens2017 said:

Welcome to the Dark side :thumbup1:

Ha thanks!  I'm officially TRT for life now, so yep :)  Just ran my first Mechabol + 4-DHEA bulk in years, felt great.  

On 4/26/2021 at 10:18 AM, Chicken_Boy said:

Correction: exclusively sleep with swedish bikini models hot shemales every weekend. :thumb

Amen.  I like the Swedish choice!

=

I need to hit the rowing machine now.