UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Tudca or NAC?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Tonysco 
#1 ·
Which is superior for liver health?

Tudca or NAC?

Or something else?

#2 ·
Always found tudca more effective for reducing the digestive issues and lethargy that orals can bring.

What I used to do was run 600-1200mg nac proactively going into an oral steroid phase and then add in 500mg tudca reactively if needed.

Now days I just run lower doses of orals and get all I want without the issues but when I was powerlifting I'd tend to titrate them up going into my peaking block and this would often come with unwanted sides when I'd implement the above.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Currently using both with orals

500mg tudca and 1200mg nac

I was using This before which is good but abit pricey, what I did was 2 tabs so it's 500mg tudca and 600mg nac... then add 1 nac tab to equal above. 60 days worth. Nac is cheap, tudca isn't

I Don't notice anything while taking them but it's more peace of mind than anything else.

Drinkware Food storage containers Ingredient Plastic bottle Liquid

Attachments

#9 ·
Currently using both with orals

500mg tudca and 1200mg nac

I was using This before which is good but abit pricey, what I did was 2 tabs so it's 500mg tudca and 600mg nac... then add 1 nac tab to equal above. 60 days worth. Nac is cheap, tudca isn't

I Don't notice anything while taking them but it's more peace of mind than anything else.

View attachment 199101
I use the same stack, brand and doses.

Not on any oral, just for the benefit of those supplements.

In the past i use 30mg Sdrol oral alog Nac and Tudca, felt much better overall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.