BicepBandito

Females gym clothing

Girl at the gym this morning had a go at a lad for staring at her. Her leggings were vacuum sucked into her butt, was wearing a sports bra and had a massive pair of melons. 

How can you dress like that and complain when men stare at you??? I can't keep my eyes of girls like that but maybe I'm just horny 247

18 minutes ago, BicepBandito said:

Girl at the gym this morning had a go at a lad for staring at her. Her leggings were vacuum sucked into her butt, was wearing a sports bra and had a massive pair of melons. 

How can you dress like that and complain when men stare at you??? I can't keep my eyes of girls like that but maybe I'm just horny 247

male bodybuilders always wear tight vests and baggy pants.. no idea why...

7 minutes ago, Substandard said:

male bodybuilders always wear tight vests and baggy pants.. no idea why...

Can’t workout the washing machine temperatures. Not the brightest of specimens...

Problem is women do want men to notice and desire/be attracted to them. They know what they're doing wearing such provocative clothing. But they only want that response from the 1-2% of men THEY find attractive. An ugly/normie guy starring at them is offensive.

Honestly it's best just to train at home.

28 minutes ago, BicepBandito said:

Then trousers are specially designed to squeeze up the arse and make it stand out more and look 10x better 

The whole point of them is to make your ass look good to others you'd want them to look 

Just now, toecutter said:

Problem is women do want men to notice and desire/be attracted to them. They know what they're doing wearing such provocative clothing. But they only want that response from the 1-2% of men THEY find attractive. An ugly/normie guy starring at them is offensive.

Honestly it's best just to train at home.

As the old saying goes 

It's only creepy if your ugly 

37 minutes ago, BicepBandito said:

I bet you didnt notice what trainers she had on...

6 minutes ago, mrwright said:

As the old saying goes 

It's only creepy if your ugly 

Haha was just going to post this. Mad what women let men who they find attractive get away with, but go mad at if they don't. 

1 hour ago, Blanka said:

Haha was just going to post this. Mad what women let men who they find attractive get away with, but go mad at if they don't. 

Was having a conversation with a group of mates about where's the line between flirting and sexual harassment. One of the girls replies was, it depended on whether she fancied them or not.

33 minutes ago, Denied said:

Was having a conversation with a group of mates about where's the line between flirting and sexual harassment. One of the girls replies was, it depended on whether she fancied them or not.

Says it all mate! Shallow fvckers! Lol

The whole 'consent' thing is the bit I find weird.

Hands up anyone born before 2000 who EVER formally discussed consent before sex?

That's not to suggest we were all rapey,  The whole way relationships worked was boundary pushing (from both sides) until you were either rejected or got lucky,  and most of the thrill was on the chase, for both parties.

Bloody glad I am not growing up in this bullshit now, I really worry for my Son and lads his age.

Nipps showing through the sports bra is the best thing,  especially when they stiffen while your chatting to the lass, 

Even if its only because your training under the air-conditioning vent.

There's a girl who trains same time as her partner, in my gym I've known for a few year's in 2 different gym's, every time we chat she " adjusts " her boobs and her nipps go rock hard, within seconds her partner rushes over to interrupt. 

47 minutes ago, Mahuna said:

Hands up anyone born before 2000 who EVER formally discussed consent before sex?

That's not to suggest we were all rapey,  The whole way relationships worked was boundary pushing (from both sides) until you were either rejected or got lucky,  and most of the thrill was on the chase, for both parties.

Bloody glad I am not growing up in this bullshit now, I really worry for my Son and lads his age.

Joking aside for a minute. You're on the money with both sides pushing the boundaries but I'm guessing most of the problem comes when the guy doesn't take the cue, that he's gone to far or to soon. I'm sure women do the same but men don't feel intimated by it. 

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who are just dicks about it, but it's probably a lot more to do with the men than we except. But a quote from Edwina Curry of all people, when's bad flirting just bad flirting and when's it sexual harassment. If you don't push the boundaries a little bit to start with you'd never get laid. 

5 minutes ago, Denied said:

Joking aside for a minute. You're on the money with both sides pushing the boundaries but I'm guessing most of the problem comes when the guy doesn't take the cue, that he's gone to far or to soon. I'm sure women do the same but men don't feel intimated by it. 

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who are just dicks about it, but it's probably a lot more to do with the men than we except. But a quote from Edwina Curry of all people, when's bad flirting just bad flirting and when's it sexual harassment. If you don't push the boundaries a little bit to start with you'd never get laid. 

Oh Absolutely, and I would say for one minute it's OK to 'carry on' when a lady makes it clear she isn't up for it,. But honestly, WHO actually asks for consent proactively?  Maybe they do now, but I don't think anyone ever did (again, not talking about rapey situations, I am talking about general courtship) before the last decade or so. 

In most encounters I recall, making a formal request for consent before doing anything would probably have killed the mood somewhat.

1 hour ago, Mahuna said:

Oh Absolutely, and I would say for one minute it's OK to 'carry on' when a lady makes it clear she isn't up for it,. But honestly, WHO actually asks for consent proactively?  Maybe they do now, but I don't think anyone ever did (again, not talking about rapey situations, I am talking about general courtship) before the last decade or so. 

In most encounters I recall, making a formal request for consent before doing anything would probably have killed the mood somewhat.

I remember being pissed one night and saying to my mate’s wife’s very fat sister if she was the type of of girl who could give a bloke a decent blow job job without him having to fvck her? She confirmed she was and on that basis I staggered home with her. Half way through said blow job she tried to insist on full sex despite me clearly telling her she was too fat to fvck. On and on she went - I resisted but never really got over the psychological scars of nearly being forced to shag a fat bird. #nearlymetoo #worksbothways

Definitely agree that the ones that want to be seen.. do work out in what is essentially coloured clingfilm or a pair of pants and a bra, my place is rammo with them at the moment it seems, more than I can recall in the past. It's fu**ing mint :thumb

Checking someone out is natural, I think staring at someone in such a way to provoke them into saying something is totally different though. If you're making it really obvious to her and leering  like a goon etc (remembering we're talking about a gym, not Revs on a Saturday night) then you're being a t**t in that scenario. 

Not sure how this consent talk cropped up though? Must have missed the bit in the OP where the guy tried piledriving her! 

Many a time I’ve had to rush home from the gym and rip our lasses knickers off...

f**k this getting dressed in the dark malarkey.

14 hours ago, Mahuna said:

once upon a time, waking up next to a stranger on a sunday morning with a stonking hangover and very little recollection of the night before was normal and considered nothing more than a drunken mistake by both parties. 

tho, saying that a girl deserves staring at cos of what she is wearing is a little bit rapey

Double take every time - this lass insists on wearing flesh coloured top & leggings, skin tight - with my aging eyesight I’d swear she was naked, and had just taken a wrong turning out of the showers!

22 hours ago, Mahuna said:

the ones that consented lived, the others got buried...

On 4/20/2021 at 4:05 PM, BicepBandito said:

The lad at your gym didn't juice her up.

Simples.