Sign in to follow this  
Inverjas2021

Testosterone enanthate 300 cycle

Hey guys,

Quick background: I am 35year old man which has been into weight lifting now for a good solid 8 years.

I began my first cycle just shy of two weeks ago, unfortunately, I suffer from panic attacks and I have been struggling with the intramuscular injections. 

I did research into jab sites and in particular the ventrogluteal site which even with my partner am unable to find, i just seem to be on 'bone' when i look.

As such, I have been second-guessing my jabs into the out quadrant of the buttock which is not at all 'fun'.

Today on my 4th injection, I had an instantaneous lump appear as soon as i removed the needle with discharge of blood, i had aspirated correctly and the jab looked fine until then.

I am no expert so I am not sure if an instant lump reaction like that is considered the 'norm'. - I also additionally seem to be very flush in the face of recent.

What I am asking in your experiences - is this normal? What's the best way to deal with anxiety post jab?

Laslty, what does the ventrogluteal feel like and is it located in your 'coin pocket' location of your jeans as i feel as though that is my tensor fasciae latae?

I've attached a image of my first injection site (marked in blue) can you guys correct me if that is indeed close to the ventrogluteal

Kind regards,

Jas

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-08 at 19.51.00.jpeg

To find the ventro glute stand straight squeeze your glutes as if you’re doing a hip thrust, it will be the lump of muscle that appears on your hip. It’s basically under your wrist on this picture.

Also I should note I used the ventro glute for the first 14 weeks of pinning and found it a dream compared to other sites. I have never and will never aspirate though. Follow the muscle up from your glute to your hip that’s the ventro.

4 hours ago, Inverjas2021 said:

Hey guys,

Quick background: I am 35year old man which has been into weight lifting now for a good solid 8 years.

I began my first cycle just shy of two weeks ago, unfortunately, I suffer from panic attacks and I have been struggling with the intramuscular injections. 

I did research into jab sites and in particular the ventrogluteal site which even with my partner am unable to find, i just seem to be on 'bone' when i look.

As such, I have been second-guessing my jabs into the out quadrant of the buttock which is not at all 'fun'.

Today on my 4th injection, I had an instantaneous lump appear as soon as i removed the needle with discharge of blood, i had aspirated correctly and the jab looked fine until then.

I am no expert so I am not sure if an instant lump reaction like that is considered the 'norm'. - I also additionally seem to be very flush in the face of recent.

What I am asking in your experiences - is this normal? What's the best way to deal with anxiety post jab?

Laslty, what does the ventrogluteal feel like and is it located in your 'coin pocket' location of your jeans as i feel as though that is my tensor fasciae latae?

I've attached a image of my first injection site (marked in blue) can you guys correct me if that is indeed close to the ventrogluteal

Kind regards,

Jas

I've got sausage fingers so it's not exact.... But the yellow Cross is dorsgluteal where you want to pin, basically divide your ass cheek into 4 andd pin the upper outer quadrant. the black cross is roughly where your ventrogluteal site will be.. Excuse the spelling lol I'm sat here with one eye open half asleep 607e0bd8505cd_20210419_2359402.jpg.af034e575048e4fee11ccbcd50f92867.jpg

Hi 

What I do is sit on the edge of the bath and aim for the folded skin of the glute best advice I have read from this site...it will get easier the more you do it....

I get a lump sometimes after I inject but that's the gear just give it a little massage.i have had some that take a couple of days to go... Nothing to worry about..

13 hours ago, Inverjas2021 said:

Hey guys,

Kind regards,

Jas

Mate buy some insulin needles from medisave and either backfill or you can even draw with them as well. Stick it in your delt, no need to aspirate, it is an absolute piece of piss compared to messing about with deep intramuscular injections, much easier, less pain, less scar tissue i have no idea why people do blues unless your injecting 2ml a day.

I found it’s next to impossible to put in a higher mix ie T400/T300 etc via slin pin. I find 25g a breeze. I actually had to use a 21g...that was nice. 

Probably worst thing you can do I’ve found is look at the pin going in. Do it in the morning when your more relaxed and not over thinking it. 

Awesome, thanks for the response guys.. appreciate it. 

Is there a tell-tell sign that you're on the correct site in terms of the ventrogluteal muscle? - Like a feel or a distinct look? 

3 hours ago, Inverjas2021 said:

Is there a tell-tell sign that you're on the correct site in terms of the ventrogluteal muscle? - Like a feel or a distinct look? 

Why are you insistent on doing VG?

Quads are so simple and you can sit down and chill while doing it. Flutes can be a bit of a faff if you are new to it. Delta are probably the easiest. Are you pinning every day or what!?!

4 hours ago, DACTT said:

I found it’s next to impossible to put in a higher mix ie T400/T300 etc via slin pin. I find 25g a breeze. I actually had to use a 21g...that was nice. 

Probably worst thing you can do I’ve found is look at the pin going in. Do it in the morning when your more relaxed and not over thinking it. 

yea defintley to draw higher concentrations are difficult or you having trouble with getting it out too? have you tried backfilling? I inject every day when using short esters and only ever use delts the slin pins are so easy on scar tissue etc got a couple of my mates on them and they would never go back to blues/oranges now.

Dont worry OP I remember the days of trying to turn round in  a mirror with a blue pin half hanging out my arse wobbling everywhere lol you will get the hang of it soon. If you using test only honestly try a slin if your having problems.

19 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

yea defintley to draw higher concentrations are difficult or you having trouble with getting it out too? have you tried backfilling? I inject every day when using short esters and only ever use delts the slin pins are so easy on scar tissue etc got a couple of my mates on them and they would never go back to blues/oranges now.

Dont worry OP I remember the days of trying to turn round in  a mirror with a blue pin half hanging out my arse wobbling everywhere lol you will get the hang of it soon. If you using test only honestly try a slin if your having problems.

I wouldn’t draw liquid and use the same pin to inject. I’ve backfilled in the past with sort esters and preworkout stuff like test base, cheaque drops etc etc. and that’s fine. It’s the longer ester stuff that comes with 300-400mg, it’s a c**t to get out using a slin pin. 

Haha, try doing glutes stimmed to the max with moderate dose clen. I had  PIP for about 2 weeks :lol:

OP i get why your freaking out. All I can say is, it gets easier. Just take your time and chill the F out. Have a smoke/drink/downer if need be....actually hold on, that’s irresponsible :whistling:, don’t do that.......

I get my wife to do my injections so if it goes tits up I've got someone to blame. She did my glutes last week and after she did it I threw myself on the floor and pretended I couldn't move. Ahhh good times

1 hour ago, DACTT said:

Why are you insistent on doing VG?

Quads are so simple and you can sit down and chill while doing it. Flutes can be a bit of a faff if you are new to it. Delta are probably the easiest. Are you pinning every day or what!?!

Just from what I read in relevant literature and studies suggesting the ease of self-administration and the safety aspect (especially for beginners) 

From what advice I've received on quads they are a 'marmite' subject.. a lot of F no's was the response I got :lol:

Pinning Mon,Thurs mate

5 hours ago, Inverjas2021 said:

Not in my experience. Study multiple pictures from google and it is quite simple finding the site.

For me i sit down, take note of the crease of my hip and that pretty much points directly at the spot I go in.

It's a relatively safe injection mate, you don't have to be pin-point accurate.

I wasn’t going to mention when you tickle a nerve in your quad and your leg goes flying :lol:. I almost look forward to them very rare ones these days. Fills the day a bit I suppose :huh:

5 minutes ago, Inverjas2021 said:

Just from what I read in relevant literature and studies suggesting the ease of self-administration and the safety aspect (especially for beginners) 

From what advice I've received on quads they are a 'marmite' subject.. a lot of F no's was the response I got :lol:

Pinning Mon,Thurs mate

I’ve never done VG so I can’t say much. If I was you I’d try delta and quads first as they are the most easily accessible IMO. If you don’t like them, then go for another site. Everyone’s different. I won’t suggest traps/chest/bicep/tricep....:whistling:

Always avoided quads. It seems that the majority of the horror stories are from people injecting quads for some reason.

Shame as it must be a piece of cake to do the injection. Ventro works great for me, shoulders are a bloody nightmare due to injuries and surgeries in both, i'd love to be convinced on the safety of quads though, purely for rotations sake.

8 minutes ago, ChemicalBurn said:

Always avoided quads. It seems that the majority of the horror stories are from people injecting quads for some reason.

Shame as it must be a piece of cake to do the injection. Ventro works great for me, shoulders are a bloody nightmare due to injuries and surgeries in both, i'd love to be convinced on the safety of quads though, purely for rotations sake.

What are the horror stories? I really don’t see the difference between quads, glutes, VG, delts. 

2 hours ago, DACTT said:

What are the horror stories? I really don’t see the difference between quads, glutes, VG, delts. 

PIP leaving guys immobilized for days, infections requiring surgical intervention (to name two).

Not from anyone I know personally, but friends of friends etc. 

I completely agree with you, can't think of a logical reason why quads would be any riskier than other locations. But mate, every time I hear some real bad outcome from an injection, it is ALWAYS  a quad. It's weird. 

1 minute ago, ChemicalBurn said:

PIP leaving guys immobilized for days, infections requiring surgical intervention (to name two).

Not from anyone I know personally, but friends of friends etc. 

I completely agree with you, can't think of a logical reason why quads would be any riskier than other locations. But mate, every time I hear some real bad outcome from an injection, it is ALWAYS  a quad. It's weird. 

PIP comes from the stuff you put in your body or poor “injection” practice. Nothing to do with location. (Within reason!)

Its personal preference. I find with quads I can be more “steady”, rather than reaching round sticking it somewhere behind me lol. Not to say I don’t do glutes.