Hello guys, this is my first post - so apologies if it is not in the right place!

I need help with diababol dosages, here is a background of the situation: 

I am 24, 6'2 and just under 80Kg. I did a dianabol cycle a few months ago and took 15mg oral tablets a day for around 4 weeks (this is around the point when gyms closed down). This 'mini cycle' was great, I felt euphoric the whole time and gained quite a lot of size.

I recently decided to go back on to Dianabol, but this time I was advised to take 60mg a day for up to 6 weeks.
I have been taking this dosage now for 2 days and and have noticed a pain in the left hand side of my upper chest. At first I assumed this was just painful due to smoking (which sometimes makes it harder to take a deep breath) or chest day but it feels different. So I have stopped taking the pills and feel ok now, but I am concerned about restarting the 60mg dosage - any input on what the dosage for a second cycle should be?

Thank you guys

14 hours ago, carpediem said:

any input on what the dosage for a second cycle should be?

60mg is a high dose mate, I would stick with 20/30mg for 6 weeks.

Don't run 60mg for 6 weeks. I ran 40mg for 5 weeks and it f**ked my liver values completely.

Also where's your testosterone dose? Oral only cycles aren't a great idea...

Run 300mg test e for 12 weeks, 20/30mg dbol for first 4 weeks.

My advice would be drop D'bol only cycles all together.

As above poster mentioned run testosterone. 400mg+ for 12 weeks much better. you wont need D'bol on that but if you must 30mg a day is more than enough but D'bol is a sloppy drug ime, waters you up, harsh on liver, estrogen hard to manage & as soon as you drop it, it all goes.

Test is miles better.

I would forget a dbol only cycle, especially at that dosage. 

I'm a fan of dianabol myself, but you need to keep an eye on water retention as well as ensure you support the liver. 

What is your cycle plan? Do you have appropriate PCT kit already bought? and an AI or SERM on hand? 

Also what are you running as a liver support? I would run NAC as a minimum, at least 1.4g per day on any cycle.  

16 hours ago, carpediem said:

Hello guys, this is my first post - so apologies if it is not in the right place!

I am 24, 6'2 and just under 80Kg. I did a dianabol cycle a few months ago and took 15mg oral tablets a day for around 4 weeks (this is around the point when gyms closed down). This 'mini cycle' was great, I felt euphoric the whole time and gained quite a lot of size.

I recently decided to go back on to Dianabol, but this time I was advised to take 60mg a day for up to 6 weeks.
I have been taking this dosage now for 2 days and and have noticed a pain in the left hand side of my upper chest. At first I assumed this was just painful due to smoking (which sometimes makes it harder to take a deep breath) or chest day but it feels different. So I have stopped taking the pills and feel ok now, but I am concerned about restarting the 60mg dosage - any input on what the dosage for a second cycle should be?

Thank you guys

Never do oral only cycles as they will shut you down, meaning your testosterone levels will plummet! Which effects sex drive and general well feeling, that short low dose blast you did probably wasn't enough to effect them much 60mg a day is a high dose, bad advice for a novice really! Best option here is get some test to run with i.e test e or c at 250-500mg a week and just keep the dbol at 30mg a day split throughout the day and don't run the dbol longer then 6 weeks but the test can be double that length of time, ps keep an anti estrogen at hand as dbol and test may give you unwanted estrogen sides and drink plenty of water to look after your insides mate, should be a decent little cycle.

17 hours ago, carpediem said:

Thank you guys

No surprise you had chest pain on 60mg. Half that dose will be sufficient.

46 minutes ago, B88F said:

Never do oral only cycles as they will shut you down, meaning your testosterone levels will plummet! Which effects sex drive and general well feeling, that short low dose blast you did probably wasn't enough to effect them much 60mg a day is a high dose, bad advice for a novice really! Best option here is get some test to run with i.e test e or c at 250-500mg a week and just keep the dbol at 30mg a day split throughout the day and don't run the dbol longer then 6 weeks but the test can be double that length of time, ps keep an anti estrogen at hand as dbol and test may give you unwanted estrogen sides and drink plenty of water to look after your insides mate, should be a decent little cycle.

ive never taken more than 30mg of dbol ed cant imagine how youd feel on that dose i think id be anxiety ridden. Ive never ran it solo either. You should ALWAYS have a test base for anything your running. You're bound to be shut right down by now. Add some test and cut the dbol in half youll feel great in a few days after you level out.

60mg of proper dose dbol would bring some horrid sides. But everyone’s different. You might be ok. Probably feel ok for few weeks till your T plummits and you have E2 issues. Feel like [email protected] I’d imagine.

Wouldn’t even think about doing it till I had a good amount of AI’s to hand. Water retention, high bp, lower back pumps, nose bleeds and eating difficulties are what would concern me.  

More is not always better!

Stick to 20 - 30 mg dbol. You won't need a test base with dbol - that is internet rubbish and a typical (and damaging) example of how internet broscience spreads. You need estrogen, and that will be supplied when the dbol aromatises. The test itself is obviously supplied by dbol as it's a test derivative (ie not DHT etc)! Take the dbol sublingually and avoid the first pass via your liver. You won't need as much and it hits quicker, and it's safer by a margin. Add proviron if on hand.

4 hours ago, popeyewhite said:

Stick to 20 - 30 mg dbol. You won't need a test base with dbol - that is internet rubbish and a typical (and damaging) example of how internet broscience spreads. You need estrogen, and that will be supplied when the dbol aromatises. The test itself is obviously supplied by dbol as it's a test derivative (ie not DHT etc)! Take the dbol sublingually and avoid the first pass via your liver. You won't need as much and it hits quicker, and it's safer by a margin. Add proviron if on hand.

So it’s an advisable thing to do is it? So after a set time when dbol shuts your natural production down, you’ll feel good? As the dbol is a test derivative?
I can’t imagine sticking some UGL dbol under your tongue is going to be a nice experience and you’ll probably end up swallowing most of it anyway due to the amount of saliva it will produce. The tablets are not designed as a sublingual medication. Unless you already have a f***ed liver, 30mg dbol for a couple months won’t do any harm, as long as you eat healthy etc etc. Goes without saying. 

On 19/04/2021 at 3:20 PM, B88F said:

I have to disagree with this in such a manner. I've been a little naughty since the gyms opened and started taking my TBOL last Monday without a test base. I have been running 20mg p/d and can totally say I feel much better than any other previous cycle than I've ever been on and my sex drive is through the roof. Granted I do have test and going to have a pin on Saturday but the cycle so far is great in terms of feeling and training.

To be fair though, I have different circumstances than all my others like not drinking half as much and also living the single life. Either way I wouldn't say a DBOL cycle is all that bad but only for a first cycle, I wouldn't recommend doing it again and again and not at those doses either. DBOL cycles are is like weed in the drugs world in my opinion. Just a gateway drug.

3 minutes ago, comp07974 said:

I have to disagree with this in such a manner. I've been a little naughty since the gyms opened and started taking my TBOL last Monday without a test base. I have been running 20mg p/d and can totally say I feel much better than any other previous cycle than I've ever been on and my sex drive is through the roof. Granted I do have test and going to have a pin on Saturday but the cycle so far is great in terms of feeling and training.

To be fair though, I have different circumstances than all my others like not drinking half as much and also living the single life. Either way I wouldn't say a DBOL cycle is all that bad but only for a first cycle, I wouldn't recommend doing it again and again and not at those doses either. DBOL cycles are is like weed in the drugs world in my opinion. Just a gateway drug.

My first cycle was dbol only. Was great. Awesome in fact. But like you say, it just lead to a Test cycle. 500mg for 16 weeks and was the best I’ve ever done. 

Dbol only is just a little teaser. The gains from a more constructed cycle far outweigh the results you will get from dbol only cycle. Long term and possibly short term. In my opinion.

On 18/04/2021 at 10:57 PM, carpediem said:

Thank you guys

My first thought here is that at 80kg and 6ft 2 this cycle will likely be wasted anyway mate...and you're at this weight having already done a previous cycle

It's probably not what you want to hear but you really need to learn how to gain mass naturally, otherwise all the dbol in the world really isn't gonna do much for ya

23 hours ago, comp07974 said:

I guess everyone is different and if you naturally have high test levels it probably won't shut you down too hard, especially at a low dose of tbol as tbol isn't very strong in terms of anabolic activity but  as the cycle length goes on i bet your levels will drop more and more, you may feel good now but i think you'd notice it eventually, my first ever cycle was dbol only and at 21 i never noticed any issues other then feeling awsome and gaining nearly 2 stone but again at that age my natty test was soaring lol you just wreak more benefits from things with test as a base as you probably know. (ps if tbol alone has rocketed your mojo, you sure its not proviron lol!?)

23 hours ago, DACTT said:

My first cycle was dbol only. Was great. Awesome in fact. But like you say, it just lead to a Test cycle. 500mg for 16 weeks and was the best I’ve ever done. 

Dbol only is just a little teaser. The gains from a more constructed cycle far outweigh the results you will get from dbol only cycle. Long term and possibly short term. In my opinion.

Yeah mate my first ever cycle was dbol and i loved it and gained well on it feeling good throughout but as i say it was my first cycle and my test levels were good back then, these days an oral only cycle would give me the sex drive of a 90 year old man unless it was proviron lol 

All PED’s you use to grow muscle will shut you down/effect HPTA etc. Yes certain drugs do it at different rates. But it’s mainly due to the length of time you take it. You could take it for a week and probably recover ok. But why would you do that?!? 

Anybody who says they weren’t effected by taking such drugs and had no issues were kidding themselves. Just because you felt ok, doesn’t mean all was ok with your bloods. 

Yes, with age you might recover at different rates. Only bloods will confirm recovery as everyone is different.

30 minutes ago, B88F said:

I guess everyone is different and if you naturally have high test levels it probably won't shut you down too hard, especially at a low dose of tbol as tbol isn't very strong in terms of anabolic activity but  as the cycle length goes on i bet your levels will drop more and more, you may feel good now but i think you'd notice it eventually, my first ever cycle was dbol only and at 21 i never noticed any issues other then feeling awsome and gaining nearly 2 stone but again at that age my natty test was soaring lol you just wreak more benefits from things with test as a base as you probably know. (ps if tbol alone has rocketed your mojo, you sure its not proviron lol!?)

It's from a decent lab so Ive been told on here so I hope it's TBOL. That being said I am already starting to get a "fuller" look. This could just be the return to full time training though and a strict diet.