BicepBandito

What’s your go to cheat?

Bucket of fried chicken is the classic but to be honest my cravings change up frequently and can be a little odd. I'm currently craving fruit & fibre cereal so my next cheat will be an entire box of fruit and fibre :thumb

10 minutes ago, Uptonogood said:

Bucket of fried chicken is the classic but to be honest my cravings change up frequently and can be a little odd. I'm currently craving fruit & fibre cereal so my next cheat will be an entire box of fruit and fibre :thumb

rip toilet

14 hours ago, BicepBandito said:

Went for a dominos today  

42E7703B-C821-4E7B-8053-19FED48BCC12.png

4ACA6ADB-07C0-4424-8D82-09AA7100CB15.png

76A05ECC-BE88-473A-AADE-E205BA8E1652.png

D72DBCAD-C1F6-4B06-84F6-93A9D716B84A.jpeg

My go to cheat would be very similar to yours but I would have hot and spicy beef with extra jellepenos.  May as well do it properly and make it dirty :thumbup1:

Definitely pizza, I came off the back of a cut earlier this year and I'm not really a pizza lover...... but fvck, 14 weeks of caloric restriction made me Godzilla and 3 large pizzas Japan....

loNYDB.gif

Honey roast gammon from the carvery with roast potatoes and gravy is a favourite of mine.

Or pasta from a decent Italian restaurant with garlic bread and mozzarella sticks. 

The wife makes a really good thai curry with loads of coconut cream and fresh red chillies which is great in the winter. 

37 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Honey roast gammon from the carvery with roast potatoes and gravy is a favourite of mine.

Or pasta from a decent Italian restaurant with garlic bread and mozzarella sticks. 

The wife makes a really good thai curry with loads of coconut cream and fresh red chillies which is great in the winter. 

Now your just going to make us all hungry . Sounds nice 

On 19/04/2021 at 3:40 PM, squeezemyhernia said:

Roast dinner for me. Can't fu**ing beat it

I bloody hate roast dinner which is weird as individually I like everything on the plate. I think it was because as a child my dad used to insist we always had Sunday dinner as a family and he always cooked it. There was some things he cooked well but a Sunday roast wasn't one of them - put me off for life.

My cheat is usually Deliveroo swiftly followed by the fridge and then whatever I can scavenge from the cupboards -  I don't tend to do things by halves.

My diet is pretty consistent. I can eat normally and lose weight as that's the way I’m built. When bulking I just drink milk and add an extra meal.

My cheat is crisps and lager I suppose 

51 minutes ago, albatross said:

I bloody hate roast dinner which is weird as individually I like everything on the plate. I think it was because as a child my dad used to insist we always had Sunday dinner as a family and he always cooked it. There was some things he cooked well but a Sunday roast wasn't one of them - put me off for life.

My cheat is usually Deliveroo swiftly followed by the fridge and then whatever I can scavenge from the cupboards -  I don't tend to do things by halves.

Yes...yes I do think it’s weird you don’t like roast dinner...... weirdo