Kazza61

Conspiracy Gits

So, having tried their best to drag out the pandemic as long as they can by telling everyone to refuse the one thing that will bring it to an end (vaccine) the cvnts are now trying to derail all the government test events that would allow things to move even more back to normal. How thick are these pillocks? Swanning around like they reckon they figured out something no scientist or health expert ever could and setting up little brainwashing cults all over Facebook, Twitter etc. Absolute fucktards. They say they are opposed to the lockdown but everything they say they want would only serve to drag it out.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/covid-vaccine-protesters-anti-vax-la-b1795352.html

Cinema and big event organisers targeted by extreme anti-vax activists https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-56772902

88D12ADD-D05C-4D68-B789-A593D42B565F.jpeg

5B040F2F-CAF2-4D58-9152-EA1B23EFEA10.jpeg

6 hours ago, Substandard said:

Why would someone not having a vaccine matter to anyone thats had one?

Thats if they work of course..

If you go on holiday to Africa do you care if everyone else on the plane has had their Malaria shot?

For a start malaria isn't contagious and there isn't a vaccine for it.

And this post isn't about other people who don't want the shot. It's about idiots ruining it for everyone else, thinking they're some sort of daft freedom fighter sticking it to the man, when in reality they're just ruining it for everyone else, that wants to get on with life.

Don't take the shot but don't organise groups to harass people for wanting to get back to normal, just because your life wasn't worth living before this all kicked off.

8 hours ago, Substandard said:

Why would someone not having a vaccine matter to anyone thats had one?

Couldn’t care less if someone chooses not to have it - I’m all for choice - particularly informed choice. But when people don’t have it because some conspiracy theorist has told them Covid-19 doesn’t exist, or if it does it was caused by 5G, and that vaccines contain tracking chips, no wait, are gene therapy, no wait, will actually KILL YOU, then the decision not to take is no longer ‘informed’. And then the more people who don’t take it because of disinformation, actually prolong the pandemic, that’s when I have an issue with it.

3 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Couldn’t care less if someone chooses not to have it - I’m all for choice - particularly informed choice. But when people don’t have it because some conspiracy theorist has told them Covid-19 doesn’t exist, or if it does it was caused by 5G, and that vaccines contain tracking chips, no wait, are gene therapy, no wait, will actually KILL YOU, then the decision not to take is no longer ‘informed’. And then the more people who don’t take it because of disinformation, actually prolong the pandemic, that’s when I have an issue with it.

people not taking the vacciune are not prolonging the pandemic, the pandemic is now over, its been over for around 5/6 weeks, the deaths and instances of covid are almost non existent, having a vaccine wont stop you spreading or catching covid, it will supposedly reduce its severity.

All the new variants are les severe as a virus mutates to a less severe form as it doesnt want toi kill its host, it may become more transmissable but its ALWAYS less severe, thats how virus survive

Dont worry, we will be back in full lockdowns come October as the seasonal variants start to appear again.

Life as you knew it is now over, this is the new normal.

Its about climate change, the more you keep thinking its about a virus the less likley you are as to the real agenda.

5 hours ago, Denied said:

For a start malaria isn't contagious and there isn't a vaccine for it.

And this post isn't about other people who don't want the shot. It's about idiots ruining it for everyone else, thinking they're some sort of daft freedom fighter sticking it to the man, when in reality they're just ruining it for everyone else, that wants to get on with life.

Don't take the shot but don't organise groups to harass people for wanting to get back to normal, just because your life wasn't worth living before this all kicked off.

I think you will find its people harrassing others for not having the shot as opposed to the other way around

14 minutes ago, Substandard said:

I think you will find its people harrassing others for not having the shot as opposed to the other way around

Read the links kazza posted.

I couldn't give a s**t if you don't take it. Just dont take up any resources if you're in an at risk category and catch it.

5 minutes ago, Denied said:

Read the links kazza posted.

I couldn't give a s**t if you don't take it. Just dont take up any resources if you're in an at risk category and catch it.

would you deny medical care to someone who chooses to eat biscuits, or maybe someone who chooses to take steroids?

19 minutes ago, Substandard said:

people not taking the vacciune are not prolonging the pandemic, the pandemic is now over, its been over for around 5/6 weeks, the deaths and instances of covid are almost non existent, having a vaccine wont stop you spreading or catching covid, it will supposedly reduce its severity.

All the new variants are les severe as a virus mutates to a less severe form as it doesnt want toi kill its host, it may become more transmissable but its ALWAYS less severe, thats how virus survive

Dont worry, we will be back in full lockdowns come October as the seasonal variants start to appear again.

Life as you knew it is now over, this is the new normal.

Its about climate change, the more you keep thinking its about a virus the less likley you are as to the real agenda.

That's a very UK perspective. Look globally and it's far from over.

Take a look at Brazil - is that mutation less severe? Read this:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/will-coronavirus-really-evolve-to-become-less-deadly-153817

2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

That's a very UK perspective. Look globally and it's far from over.

Take a look at Brazil - is that mutation less severe? Read this:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/will-coronavirus-really-evolve-to-become-less-deadly-153817

Brazils death toll per 100k is still less than ours

1 minute ago, Substandard said:

Brazils death toll per 100k is still less than ours

For now. 

But look at their current level of infections and deaths. And look at the age groups being affected. 

2 minutes ago, Denied said:

Give it 3 weeks and see how this post ages.

yes, like the UK going into lockdown after xmas when the deaths and cases were already falling.

And we waited three weeks after the BLM protests for the spike that never came as well.

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

For now. 

But look at their current level of infections and deaths. And look at the age groups being affected. 

and this is why we will never stop lockdowns, there will always be a new variant somewhere in the world and as such no fly policies, Australia has stopped all external/internal travel until 2022

All they are doing is prolonging the inevitable, this virus has to run its course, its as simp,e as that.

9 minutes ago, Substandard said:

would you deny medical care to someone who chooses to eat biscuits, or maybe someone who chooses to take steroids?

People need to take responsibility for themselves. We have campaigns to try and stop idiots eating themselves to death or drinking themselves to an early grave. Now we're having a campaign to get at risk groups vaccinated. Not eating to much is a lifestyle choice and is probably hard work for some people to change. Getting yourself to the local doctor to get a jab once a year, not so much.

5 minutes ago, Substandard said:

yes, like the UK going into lockdown after xmas when the deaths and cases were already falling.

Think you need to work on your dates, XMAS is 25th of December not late January. 

6 minutes ago, Substandard said:

All they are doing is prolonging the inevitable, this virus has to run its course, its as simp,e as that.

That's nonsense. Did Asian flu just run its course? Measles, mumps, TB, Hep B, Smallpox, AIDS?  Obviously, we could just have sat back and see how many more millions they could kill - but by far the most sensible option is to properly deal with them. 

Lockdown has been good to many people, a friend of mine posted the other day “is anyone else missing lockdown, asking for a friend” the response shocked me, a lot were. My neighbour who works in a vape shop was dreading going back, in her words she’s loved every minute of being at home getting paid. I posted before about the PlayStation generation who have been sleeping all day up gaming all night & also getting paid, it’s no wonder they go out & protest to keep that virus spreading. We also have the individuals on here who crave attention with their theories & get it in abundance.

3 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

That's nonsense. Did Asian flu just run its course? Measles, mumps, TB, Hep B, Smallpox, AIDS?  Obviously, we could just have sat back and see how many more millions they could kill - but by far the most sensible option is to properly deal with them. 

Honestly get a life mate you’re obsessed.

Just now, OptimumPT said:

Lockdown has been good to many people, a friend of mine posted the other day “is anyone else missing lockdown, asking for a friend” the response shocked me, a lot were. My neighbour who works in a vape shop was dreading going back, in her words she’s loved every minute of being at home getting paid. I posted before about the PlayStation generation who have been sleeping all day up gaming all night & also getting paid, it’s no wonder they go out & protest to keep that virus spreading. We also have the individuals on here who crave attention with their theories & get it in abundance.

My business has grown exponentially.

6 minutes ago, DirtyWaffle said:

Honestly get a life mate you’re obsessed.

It's a thread about conspiracy theorists - what were you expecting?