UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Conspiracy Gits

2K views 146 replies 18 participants last post by  Freddy-K 
#1 ·
So, having tried their best to drag out the pandemic as long as they can by telling everyone to refuse the one thing that will bring it to an end (vaccine) the cvnts are now trying to derail all the government test events that would allow things to move even more back to normal. How thick are these pillocks? Swanning around like they reckon they figured out something no scientist or health expert ever could and setting up little brainwashing cults all over Facebook, Twitter etc. Absolute ****tards. They say they are opposed to the lockdown but everything they say they want would only serve to drag it out.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/covid-vaccine-protesters-anti-vax-la-b1795352.html

Cinema and big event organisers targeted by extreme anti-vax activists https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-56772902

Font Rectangle Screenshot Number Circle

Font Material property Screenshot Magenta Logo

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Why would someone not having a vaccine matter to anyone thats had one?

Thats if they work of course..

If you go on holiday to Africa do you care if everyone else on the plane has had their Malaria shot?
For a start malaria isn't contagious and there isn't a vaccine for it.

And this post isn't about other people who don't want the shot. It's about idiots ruining it for everyone else, thinking they're some sort of daft freedom fighter sticking it to the man, when in reality they're just ruining it for everyone else, that wants to get on with life.

Don't take the shot but don't organise groups to harass people for wanting to get back to normal, just because your life wasn't worth living before this all kicked off.

#22 ·
Lockdown has been good to many people, a friend of mine posted the other day "is anyone else missing lockdown, asking for a friend" the response shocked me, a lot were. My neighbour who works in a vape shop was dreading going back, in her words she's loved every minute of being at home getting paid. I posted before about the PlayStation generation who have been sleeping all day up gaming all night & also getting paid, it's no wonder they go out & protest to keep that virus spreading. We also have the individuals on here who crave attention with their theories & get it in abundance.

#27 ·
Conspiracy theorist = someone who researches the words of known liars
People who automatically dismiss anything they view as a "conspiracy theory" are basically saying that they think that, while various groups of good people obviously are constantly working together and planning to achieve good things, for some inexplicable reason nasty people would never work together and plan to achieve bad things. And that's not just stupid. It's insane.

Something the Sheep i know refused to look into last year. Which Just proves they are really scared of a new world order, not a virus, it scares them so much that the world is not what they thought it was, that they dig their heads in the sand and pretend the everything is OK, their subconscious knows its not OK, so it won't be long until these people either wake up or go insane.

#41 · (Edited by Moderator)
Covid isn't going anywhere

The vaccine doesn't stop you getting it or spreading it, they've said as much themselves.

Atleast 80% of people who have covid will have absolutely no symptoms.

Continuing like this to protect a very small amount of the population is idiotic.

People will die, covid will spread, too bad that's simply life unfortunately you take your chance.

#42 ·
It's hilarious how covid fajjots always cite "5g" and "micro chips" when addressing lockdown or vaccine sceptics.

Even though 99.9% of those do not subscribe to either 5g or micro chip conspiracies.

Oh well, when you're not capable of coherently countering an argument.

I guess attacking straw men is the best you can do.

#43 ·
It's hilarious how covid fajjots always cite "5g" and "micro chips" when addressing lockdown or vaccine sceptics.

Even though 99.9% of those do not subscribe to either 5g or micro chip conspiracies.

Oh well, when you're not capable of coherently countering an argument.

I guess attacking straw men is the best you can do.
Interesting you should mention that because isn't the straw man principle exactly the basis on which all conspiracies are predicated? Take a bit of fact, give it a twist add a ton of exaggeration and then try and get everyone alarmed about it?

And be fair, those 5g / Adrenochrome / microchip / vaccines causing death etc notions have certainly had plenty of mentions on this forum

#59 ·
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

Just follow the science guys

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

#60 ·
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

Just follow the science guys

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.
It's an interesting read but that article is a hypothesis rather than a conclusion.

There are tons of mask related articles on the NCBI website and even though I haven't gone at it particularly thoroughly, searches for articles about face masks being ineffective still seem to bring up articles that conclude they are actually useful.

#69 ·
2 words that are now and will forever more rule your life. You will notice over the past 13 months they are EVERYWHERE.

Sustainable.
Development.

Make no mistake, these 2 words have become the mainstay of all business, business development, your education system, rules, laws, government, shopping, eating, power use, land ownership and everything in between.

Yes, even your investments have been and/or will be based on sustainability - the ESG factor - "Responsible investing - a strategy and practice to incorporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors in investment decisions and active ownership. Measuring the sustainability and societal impact of an investment in a company or business."

This 'sustainable movement' is already affecting and will continue to affect every aspect of your life. EVERY. ASPECT.

"Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing - are not sustainable."
Maurice Strong, Secretary General of the UN's Earth Summit 1992

Theres a super good chance that includes YOU.

Are you middle class?
Do you like to eat meat?
Do you use fossil fuels?
Do you have appliances in your home?
Do you use air conditioning in your home?
Do you use air conditioning at work?
Oh ... and do you have a home?

Agenda 21 proposes, "an array of actions which are intended to be implemented by every person on earth."

Sorry, my mistake. Actually it is guaranteed that this includes you. Every Person On Earth.

"Execution of AGENDA 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced, a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level."

An unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources!

Every aspect of your life will be examined as it pertains to environmental consequences!

That should send shivers down your spine, make you throw down your remote, and jump up off of your couch to ask what the hell we can do to stop this train.

The agenda which is, as one reporter stated, 'violently' being forced upon us, is based on something called "communitarianism."

I didn't know what that word meant so I looked it up.

COMMUNITARIANISM:

1) Your wants and needs will come second to the needs of the community.

2) And your community's wants and needs will come second to the needs of the global community, i.e. the United Nations.

Just 1 really good example?

Seizure of private property, whatever it takes. That means yours. That home you have with say ... appliances, air conditioning, meat in the fridge, and the home itself.

"Private land ownership also is a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth and therefore contributes to social injustice; if unchecked it may become a major obstacle in the planning and implementation of development schemes."

Always with the fancy language.

You see owning property, no matter how long or how hard you worked for it and deserve to live on it, creates social injustice.

It's just not fair to others, others across the globe too.

George Washington stated, 'private property and freedom are inseparable.'

If you do a simple search of sustainable development Canada, or sustainable development Saskatchewan, or any province for that matter, you will come up with pages
and pages
and pages
and pages where it is being instigated everywhere.

This is all being rolled out for years now. We are wayyy behind.

And with UNDRIP being voted on in parliament April 22 2021, it's about to come to fruition.

It's going to be a mess.

Font Screenshot Electric blue Parallel Document

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Document

Product Rectangle Font Line Screenshot

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Document

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Software

Azure Font Screenshot Parallel Number

Attachments

#98 · (Edited by Moderator)
The infection and death rates in Brazil are both currently falling.

They're at a different stage to the UK at present, as we've seen throughout this thing, one country can doing great at one point but things can flip flop very quickly.

Despite fighting a much more aggressive strain Brazil still has an overall lower death rate than the UK and has never hit the peak seen in the UK, with more benign strains and some of the longest lockdowns seen anywhere.

The 13 countries with the highest death toll per capita are all countries that have had strict lockdowns, the UK is included in those, Brazil is not.

Rectangle Slope Plot Line Font

Attachments

#100 · (Edited by Moderator)
@Kazza61

That's the same data as the graph I posted above, just showing total numbers rather than per capita. As I said, it shows the death rate is currently falling in Brazil.

Have a look at this one . Highest deaths per capita.

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

Bear in mind the UK just lopps of tens of thousands of deaths from the official figures if they start looking too bad. A couple week ago we were up to 150k deaths , were now down to 127k! LOL

"THE CORONAVIRUS death toll in the UK has now passed 150,000, official data shows."

Figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) reveal that as of April 2, 150,418 deaths had been recorded with Covid-19 on the death certificate.

UK Covid deaths pass tragic 150,000 milestone, official data reveals (the-sun.com)

Attachments

#101 ·
@Kazza61

That's the same data as the graph I posted above, just showing total numbers rather than per capita. As I said, it shows the death rate is currently falling in Brazil.

Have a look at this one . Highest deaths per capita.

View attachment 199041

Bear in mind the UK just lopps of tens of thousands of deaths from the official figures if they start looking too bad. A couple week ago we were up to 150k deaths , were now down to 127k! LOL

"THE CORONAVIRUS death toll in the UK has now passed 150,000, official data shows."

Figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) reveal that as of April 2, 150,418 deaths had been recorded with Covid-19 on the death certificate.

UK Covid deaths pass tragic 150,000 milestone, official data reveals (the-sun.com)
they could lop another 50/60k off the 127 total as well.

#103 ·
#124 ·
The whole Scamdemic Is collapsing into the Pile of Lies it always has, im actually finding less and less people who believe the Narrative now.

Almost a Million I'm hearing we had In London yesterday, not sure on exact numbers but there were masses of people everywhere and every corner i turned who ALL do not believe this B.S and believe we are not being Governed correctly, and that was just who turned up, I know plenty who could not make it.

So with these numbers are ALL these people Nutty Conspiracy Theorists? Are you still siding with the Psychopath Criminals and Paedophiles?

Post by Rose Green.

"So they say in every 1 million peeple, 4 ppl get an adverse reaction, ie death.

Firstly that is 4 ppl to much.....

The way those peeple have been dying is horrific. The testimonials, real life experience and the pain and suffering caused is on a huge scale.

I do not say it lightly when i say from what i have heard from these families, it has been a tremendous ordeal, and heartbreaking.

Now, the shared American figures (previous post) of adverse reactions and deaths blantantly exposes the lies, with the numbers that have been reported.

pre vax everybody was dying WITH covid,
Even thou they weren't dying OF covid, 2 completely different statements.

That's just word illusion right there, to extort your belief, into an action they want, to create their reality. They use their tools to help, ie the media and news frenzie whipped up to push the vax, globally, in tune singing from the same hymm sheet.

Now, all of a sudden no one is dying with covid anymore, and are now dying with causes that disappeared last year, because those deaths were attributed of dying with covid, and recorded as such, to distort one's perception of what the situation actually was.

As soon as they rolled out the covid jabs, we needed the numbers of the R rate to drop to make it look like the vax was working. So everyone dies of everything now, not only the flu this time, and unlike before whereby we held your loved ones remains for longer because they apparently had to test the body and that took lengthy time, you could just have the body quicker if they assumed your deceased had covid and recorded that as such, with your consent, even thou you were manipulated and felt you had no choice. Hence, the number inflation, now no mention of covid and holding PPLS LOVED 1's anymore, (sorry that last bit was heavy, the thought of using death and holding bodies, for numbers, they certainly do make you numb, to the outrageous deception on a mammath scale, and it is ugly and deep.)

I can tell you that the R rate stands for Rubbish!!!!
In the ancient hieroglyphs R = relocation.

Relocation of your energy!!!

Now, come flu season, they have their perfect story, of why everyones dying all over again, (vax effects really, they already know whats what as this shot was patented in 2014, its just us lot that do not know) and lock down 3, commences.

Those who's body cannot handle yet more toxins, and are boosting up on yet more vax, because of different strains of flu whoops i meant "variants " are playing right into the hands of those that really do want them and humanity finished off.

The cracks are starting to show, already.
The cencership, the heavily advertised propaganda via icons and celebs, certainly, they admit what they are, icons/i con u, when, they do the work of the puppets, to take the vax.

The heavy campaign of fear and the length they have gone to, to hide the truth, keep us all at home, under house arrest, whilst calling it a lock down and forcing us to stay at home. The emergency powers they have seized under the guise of covid, classic dictatorship moves, right there, not to mention how they are trying to take away our rights at a rapid pace. The cracks are starting to show because now it's not the pro choicers anymore, they of course call us anti vaxxers, word wizardry again, recognise it.

We suppressed the "anti vaxers" and threw them in an algorithm, it is now those waking who have had the experience of the vax itself or seen it unfold in their very families. That is the real problem, so again we will pull up stats and make believe and just tell you that it just happened to land on you.

That person just happened to be the 4 in the 1 million, unlucky you, ps you are on your own. We dont know what is wrong with you.

Now, how many 4 in 1 million are there???. Some are faced with, "We do not know what is wrong with you, but we DO believe that it is nothing to do with the vaccine. "

TAKE A LOOK seems to be a lot more than four in a million, gauging from the recent pop up groups of victims and their stories. That facebook seems to be pulling down as the new one is being propelled up.

Let look at that number 1 4 / 4 1 it means to convey a message.

I hope ppl can see the message.

This has always been a personal journey, with many coming in and going out of your life to expand your consciousness. Each journey, is as individual, as the being experiencing it.

The problem arises when we try and control other's perception and interpretation of their reality, we are co creators and that is were the law of one comes into effect.

The government = governing your mind, is creating the reality they want, to serve them.

Take back your power, they are here to serve the peeple, we are in charge not them. It all starts with belief, THEY DO NOT HAVE MY BELIEF/BE LIE LIFE.

POWER TO THE PEEP HOLES OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

Rose green"

#125 ·
The whole Scamdemic Is collapsing into the Pile of Lies it always has, im actually finding less and less people who believe the Narrative now.

Almost a Million I'm hearing we had In London yesterday, not sure on exact numbers but there were masses of people everywhere and every corner i turned who ALL do not believe this B.S and believe we are not being Governed correctly, and that was just who turned up, I know plenty who could not make it.

So with these numbers are ALL these people Nutty Conspiracy Theorists? Are you still siding with the Psychopath Criminals and Paedophiles?

Post by Rose Green.

"So they say in every 1 million peeple, 4 ppl get an adverse reaction, ie death.

Firstly that is 4 ppl to much.....

The way those peeple have been dying is horrific. The testimonials, real life experience and the pain and suffering caused is on a huge scale.

I do not say it lightly when i say from what i have heard from these families, it has been a tremendous ordeal, and heartbreaking.

Now, the shared American figures (previous post) of adverse reactions and deaths blantantly exposes the lies, with the numbers that have been reported.

pre vax everybody was dying WITH covid,
Even thou they weren't dying OF covid, 2 completely different statements.

That's just word illusion right there, to extort your belief, into an action they want, to create their reality. They use their tools to help, ie the media and news frenzie whipped up to push the vax, globally, in tune singing from the same hymm sheet.

Now, all of a sudden no one is dying with covid anymore, and are now dying with causes that disappeared last year, because those deaths were attributed of dying with covid, and recorded as such, to distort one's perception of what the situation actually was.

As soon as they rolled out the covid jabs, we needed the numbers of the R rate to drop to make it look like the vax was working. So everyone dies of everything now, not only the flu this time, and unlike before whereby we held your loved ones remains for longer because they apparently had to test the body and that took lengthy time, you could just have the body quicker if they assumed your deceased had covid and recorded that as such, with your consent, even thou you were manipulated and felt you had no choice. Hence, the number inflation, now no mention of covid and holding PPLS LOVED 1's anymore, (sorry that last bit was heavy, the thought of using death and holding bodies, for numbers, they certainly do make you numb, to the outrageous deception on a mammath scale, and it is ugly and deep.)

I can tell you that the R rate stands for Rubbish!!!!
In the ancient hieroglyphs R = relocation.

Relocation of your energy!!!

Now, come flu season, they have their perfect story, of why everyones dying all over again, (vax effects really, they already know whats what as this shot was patented in 2014, its just us lot that do not know) and lock down 3, commences.

Those who's body cannot handle yet more toxins, and are boosting up on yet more vax, because of different strains of flu whoops i meant "variants " are playing right into the hands of those that really do want them and humanity finished off.

The cracks are starting to show, already.
The cencership, the heavily advertised propaganda via icons and celebs, certainly, they admit what they are, icons/i con u, when, they do the work of the puppets, to take the vax.

The heavy campaign of fear and the length they have gone to, to hide the truth, keep us all at home, under house arrest, whilst calling it a lock down and forcing us to stay at home. The emergency powers they have seized under the guise of covid, classic dictatorship moves, right there, not to mention how they are trying to take away our rights at a rapid pace. The cracks are starting to show because now it's not the pro choicers anymore, they of course call us anti vaxxers, word wizardry again, recognise it.

We suppressed the "anti vaxers" and threw them in an algorithm, it is now those waking who have had the experience of the vax itself or seen it unfold in their very families. That is the real problem, so again we will pull up stats and make believe and just tell you that it just happened to land on you.

That person just happened to be the 4 in the 1 million, unlucky you, ps you are on your own. We dont know what is wrong with you.

Now, how many 4 in 1 million are there???. Some are faced with, "We do not know what is wrong with you, but we DO believe that it is nothing to do with the vaccine. "

TAKE A LOOK seems to be a lot more than four in a million, gauging from the recent pop up groups of victims and their stories. That facebook seems to be pulling down as the new one is being propelled up.

Let look at that number 1 4 / 4 1 it means to convey a message.

I hope ppl can see the message.

This has always been a personal journey, with many coming in and going out of your life to expand your consciousness. Each journey, is as individual, as the being experiencing it.

The problem arises when we try and control other's perception and interpretation of their reality, we are co creators and that is were the law of one comes into effect.

The government = governing your mind, is creating the reality they want, to serve them.

Take back your power, they are here to serve the peeple, we are in charge not them. It all starts with belief, THEY DO NOT HAVE MY BELIEF/BE LIE LIFE.

POWER TO THE PEEP HOLES OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

Rose green"
That is virtually incoherent.

On one point though - "now all of a sudden no-one is dying of Covid anymore" - go and take a good look at India and Brazil.....

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2020/health/coronavirus-maps-and-cases/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.