Sign in to follow this  
AnimalLifter

Got a letter from doctor =/

5 hours ago, AnimalLifter said:

I got a letter..

it says:

MRI brain 2020 - subtle asymmetry and smaller left hippocampus.

Early hippocampal sclerosis

thats like... Hippocampal decay?

I would revert back to your doctor :D 

6 hours ago, todai said:

I would revert back to your doctor :D 

They say im OK because i have not had another seizure.... but i woke up with a bitten tongue other day .

It's scary sh*t not knowing when your next one will be

54 minutes ago, Substandard said:

Have you tried asking on Facebook?

No... Never crossed my mind.

im asking on a forum thats kinda related to it. No doubt some Lifters have brain damage, maybe its why they lift with little motivation.

i asked if Sclerosis was Decay... i wont get much help from the Facebook Freaks 

2 hours ago, AnimalLifter said:

It's scary sh*t not knowing when your next one will be

Unfortunately that is life for some people. Some have it easier and some have it much harder. Just do what you can while you can instead of letting these things consume you. 

37 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Unfortunately that is life for some people. Some have it easier and some have it much harder. Just do what you can while you can instead of letting these things consume you. 

Thats the truth bro.

Before i knew i had this i was unstoppable =/ .. If i had of known back then i dont think i would of done half of it

sclerosis ... basically it will continue to decay / ill lose more and more brain cells.

2 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

sclerosis ... basically it will continue to decay / ill lose more and more brain cells.

Be living as much as possible while you can. Get that electric bike around the West of Scotland or something wild. Maybe go over Applecross Pass, you’ll see 65mph coming down that I reckon, just disconnect the brakes. Haha. 
If feeling sorry for yourself, remember, so many folk of all ages lose their faculties/lives including toddlers, you’ve currently got yours so use it. 

16 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Be living as much as possible while you can. Get that electric bike around the West of Scotland or something wild. Maybe go over Applecross Pass, you’ll see 65mph coming down that I reckon, just disconnect the brakes. Haha. 
If feeling sorry for yourself, remember, so many folk of all ages lose their faculties/lives including toddlers, you’ve currently got yours so use it. 

i cant even joke about it.. sad AF 

its mind blowing

6079c0c9257b5_mindblown.gif.589a1049ef66a544e90dbcb7195168c7.gif

you live like you aint gonna die untill you get doctor letters... then you fear each day... Well in my case it happens with sleeping/waking .. Hypnogogic - iv had 2 'episodes' dream state... its like a living dream, your 'awake' and able to interact in the dream.. but i noted my brain Graphics was pretty bad haha.. 

i had a third  - i was watching myself watching TV, i moved in the dream but when i 'woke up' i was still in bed.. in the dream i rolled off the bed and tried to stand up - slowly like my body was a ton.... i thought id wake up standing... i heard voices shouting swears at me... i had to breathe heavy to block them out.

My Advice: ALWAYS ALWAYS double check before you cross a road, even if you think its safe, you STARE down that road like a sniper is there aiming on you.. on hit and your brain is a war zone 

On 16/04/2021 at 2:46 AM, AnimalLifter said:

I got a letter..

it says:

Definitely get on the brain supplements mate, Strom's Supportmax Nuero would be a good start as it contains lions mane which has been shown to help re grow brain nuerons.

16 hours ago, AnimalLifter said:

i cant even joke about it.. sad AF 

its mind blowing

6079c0c9257b5_mindblown.gif.589a1049ef66a544e90dbcb7195168c7.gif

you live like you aint gonna die untill you get doctor letters... then you fear each day... Well in my case it happens with sleeping/waking .. Hypnogogic - iv had 2 'episodes' dream state... its like a living dream, your 'awake' and able to interact in the dream.. but i noted my brain Graphics was pretty bad haha.. 

i had a third  - i was watching myself watching TV, i moved in the dream but when i 'woke up' i was still in bed.. in the dream i rolled off the bed and tried to stand up - slowly like my body was a ton.... i thought id wake up standing... i heard voices shouting swears at me... i had to breathe heavy to block them out.

My Advice: ALWAYS ALWAYS double check before you cross a road, even if you think its safe, you STARE down that road like a sniper is there aiming on you.. on hit and your brain is a war zone 

Sorry to hear about this. Just echoing what Blue said, make the most of life, mate. Easy to sink into negativity but at least you’re not not sh1tting your pants, need someone to bathe, feed, wipe your ass. 

Get out and do things.

Discuss with GP about support you can get eg groups. If you don’t get what you need from your GP, get an appointment with someone else.

CAB may be able to inform you of support networks

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure I can explain this disease, so I think you need to talk to an experienced doctor. I think that in the hospital, the doctors will easily explain all the details to you. In fact, I think that health issues should be discussed with only a doctor and not on forums. Personally, I have diabetes, and I constantly keep in touch with the nurse through the online medical card in the https://www.iinsight.biz/ software. This allows me to inform the doctor about changes in my health, especially about the deterioration. I think you understand that with diabetes, you need to be under constant medical supervision during treatment.

Edited by Christoferfer

On 4/16/2021 at 2:46 AM, AnimalLifter said:

I got a letter..

it says:

May I ask your age?

On 16/04/2021 at 2:46 AM, AnimalLifter said:

I got a letter..

it says:

Sorry to hear this mate. If it’s any consolation my MIL has had MS for 25 years and she has a good life. She’s not affected to severely but when it hits her hard she describes it as like getting electric shocks through her brain. 

3 minutes ago, DirtyWaffle said:

Sorry to hear this mate. If it’s any consolation my MIL has had MS for 25 years and she has a good life. She’s not affected to severely but when it hits her hard she describes it as like getting electric shocks through her brain. 

Bet that's really put his mind at ease...

@imtoosexy im 31 

Its getting worse.. i now feel sick, twice in the mornings... i think i know whats going on: the Meds block it - thus make me feel sick, but the Herb stops a seizure coming.

The doctor said Surgery is only option if Meds dont work... they wanna hack my brain open - i dont like this idea, i wanna avoid it. 

Seizure free so far for 14 months or something, apart from them odd spells.

You guys basically said ''You're f**ked lad, sorry'' ... i understand it, i will die in a seizure when im 60 maybe if i can make it that long... But until then IM SOME BOY FOR ONE BOY, 

Ich bin tot tier ( i am dead animal ).. but i still work out.. im still lifting

6 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

. i now feel sick, twice in the mornings...

Are sure you’re not pregnant?

4 minutes ago, hmgs said:

Are sure you’re not pregnant?

well... my stomach grew an inch so could be.. would explain it bro.

either that or im f***ing dying hahahahaha