Sign in to follow this  
Mike K

First-time cycle

Hi guys,I am planning to take test-enanthate for 12 weeks and pharma nolvadex for pct.

Do you think is the best option?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Mike K said:

For PCT and recovery the best option is to run 1000iu of HCG alongside the test, continue running it for 3 weeks after last jab, then 3 days later take clomid & nolva.

Second option, use HCG @ 2000iu EOD for those 20 days and then 3 days later start clomid & nolva.

Third best option would be clomid & nolva.

Hope that helps :)

3 hours ago, Mike K said:

Hi guys,I am planning to take test-enanthate for 12 weeks and pharma nolvadex for pct.

Thanks

Yes that will be fine, best not to over complicate a first cycle. I would start low, 250/300mg a week only.

Get bloods before/8 weeks in, and maybe have an AI on hand in case you get any high oestrogen sides. 

Check my previous posts to see bloods from my first cycle.

1 hour ago, masterik said:

But yeah Nolva should be perfectly fine for just a cycle of test, could throw in HCG if you wanted but not strictly necessary.

Clomid only does the job much better, nolva is a weak gonadotropin stimulant but it's great for preventing oestrogen rebound gyno.

Depending on your age you will probably recover just fine with nothing at all. 

People often wrongly view PCT as an "on switch" but all these compounds do is assist in recovery.

For a straight test only cycle, assuming you're of reasonable age for recovery, any one of nolvadex, clomiphene or HCG will make the recovery smoother but none are essential.

Clomiphene MAY be preferable to tamoxifen for the purpose of recovery (I've actually heard the contrary also) but at the end of the day they will both limit oestrogen receptor activation at the hypothalamus which is ultimately what assists recovery.

Worth noting that clomiphene is very side heavy for some also and as such should probably be reserved for more suppressive cycles or failed PCT attempts.

Edit - just to clarify clomid, nolva and hcg in combination will result in the best possible chance of recovery but you are now recruiting polypharmacy for one common goal that could likely be achieved, albeit at a potentially slower rate, with no drugs at all.

And there is no free meals where drugs are concerned. They all come with side effects.