Sign in to follow this  
gymaddict1986

First online journal

2 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Usually do 5-6 training blocks followed by a deload. Will start lower volume, higher intensity, then depending what I am priotising, e.g right it's back. I'll taper up the volume throhout the weeks, adding a few sets and drop sets final week before deload.

Split usually back, rest, legs, chest, rest, repeat. Start off with usually compounds dbs or BB then move to Smith, machines or cables. A bit of jp style with a bit extra volume on whatever body part I am prioritising

Got to admit I do enjoy volume training did it for years and love the pump .  towards the end I found it very hard to progressive overload tho  , the reason why I went to a lower volume in the end . Sounds like you got the right idea tho listening to the body , that’s the important part 

3 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Haha the duct tape again. Should of just borrowed the dumbell handles off me mate saved you a few quid. 

You train after midnight? 

Very decent form mate, impressive to see especially going that heavy, zero momentum. You're a strong fucker 

Thanks bud . Not quite at my peak yet tho .  Not going to lie , itching to jump back on , but going to milk this for a bit . I like a challenge :)

I prefer to train late yeah , I can’t handle tons of people in the gym and waiting for equipment does my head right in 

Week 3 day 6.  Hamstrings quads calves  abs

Warm up leg curls and good mornings  X3 

Romanian deadlifts 
180kg 9.     140kg 14

Laying leg curls 

54kg 12,  8

Seated leg curls 

57kg 11.  50kg 12

Wide leg press 

300kg 12.    370kg 5.  

Free bar  narrow squats 

150kg 6.    140kg.    7

Adductor  

63 kg 10.    50kg 13 

Abductor 

50kg 20 ,18

Calve raises 

80kg 11.   70kg 12 

Seated calves 

70kg 9.   60kg12. 
Pump set 30 kg 12 

Ab work

Leg raises 35.  30, 25

Cable crunches 

91kg whole stack. 12 10,8

40 minutes cardio 

quick video from  session  rdls 180kg for 9 and a snap shot of squatting , keep in mind my legs are massively fatigued by the time I get to squats , so a measly 150kg is no where near my best as if I hit them fresh obviously but still progressing so all good  . Will be now taking a forced day off to recover and I will do more updates then .

https://youtube.com/shorts/ToYeItWwTdQ?feature=share

1E7E039B-4333-4471-8B59-8DC64F2710F5.png

8 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

quick video from  session  rdls 180kg for 9 and a snap shot of squatting , keep in mind my legs are massively fatigued by the time I get to squats , so a measly 150kg is no where near my best as if I hit them fresh obviously but still progressing so all good  . Will be now taking a forced day off to recover and I will do more updates then .

https://youtube.com/shorts/ToYeItWwTdQ?feature=share

1E7E039B-4333-4471-8B59-8DC64F2710F5.png

Lovely depth mate. How come you start the RDL from the floor rather than the rack?

9 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

Lovely depth mate. How come you start the RDL from the floor rather than the rack?

Thanks mate. With the rdl  and the racks at my gym you can’t walk out with the bar from the rack and there isn’t  really anything to sit it on Unfortunately. I never count the first rep from the floor , set starts once I am up 

week 4 day 1

Rotator cuff x3 

Flat bench 

Set1 120kg 9.     Set2. 120kg 5 

Incline Db bench

47.5kg 10

40kg. 10 

Incline Db fly 

25kg 13     20kg 20  

Db shoulder press

35kg 8 with 1 rest pause rep 

27.5kg 12 

Db side lateral 

15kg 20.  10

Pump set  7.5kg 20 reps 

Skull crushers 

45kg 9.    40kg 8

Tricep pushdowns 

45kg 11.    36kg. 13 rest pause 3 

One arm reverse Tricep pushdowns 

1 set 9kg 7 

40 minutes cardio

first push session of this week . Things are slightly slowing down what I expected so I will be slightly upping my food intake and Donating blood today and doing a blood test next week . If things are well I will be taking it up a gear and jumping on cycle . Thinking of doing a good bulker and leave the tren this year . I am thinking test decca kick started with some dbol . Looking to gain some serious strength and size and cut next year . So much time has been wasted this past year so I would rather grow