Sign in to follow this  
gymaddict1986

First online journal

2 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Usually do 5-6 training blocks followed by a deload. Will start lower volume, higher intensity, then depending what I am priotising, e.g right it's back. I'll taper up the volume throhout the weeks, adding a few sets and drop sets final week before deload.

Split usually back, rest, legs, chest, rest, repeat. Start off with usually compounds dbs or BB then move to Smith, machines or cables. A bit of jp style with a bit extra volume on whatever body part I am prioritising

Got to admit I do enjoy volume training did it for years and love the pump .  towards the end I found it very hard to progressive overload tho  , the reason why I went to a lower volume in the end . Sounds like you got the right idea tho listening to the body , that’s the important part 

3 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Haha the duct tape again. Should of just borrowed the dumbell handles off me mate saved you a few quid. 

You train after midnight? 

Very decent form mate, impressive to see especially going that heavy, zero momentum. You're a strong fucker 

Thanks bud . Not quite at my peak yet tho .  Not going to lie , itching to jump back on , but going to milk this for a bit . I like a challenge :)

I prefer to train late yeah , I can’t handle tons of people in the gym and waiting for equipment does my head right in 

Week 3 day 6.  Hamstrings quads calves  abs

Warm up leg curls and good mornings  X3 

Romanian deadlifts 
180kg 9.     140kg 14

Laying leg curls 

54kg 12,  8

Seated leg curls 

57kg 11.  50kg 12

Wide leg press 

300kg 12.    370kg 5.  

Free bar  narrow squats 

150kg 6.    140kg.    7

Adductor  

63 kg 10.    50kg 13 

Abductor 

50kg 20 ,18

Calve raises 

80kg 11.   70kg 12 

Seated calves 

70kg 9.   60kg12. 
Pump set 30 kg 12 

Ab work

Leg raises 35.  30, 25

Cable crunches 

91kg whole stack. 12 10,8

40 minutes cardio 

quick video from  session  rdls 180kg for 9 and a snap shot of squatting , keep in mind my legs are massively fatigued by the time I get to squats , so a measly 150kg is no where near my best as if I hit them fresh obviously but still progressing so all good  . Will be now taking a forced day off to recover and I will do more updates then .

https://youtube.com/shorts/ToYeItWwTdQ?feature=share

1E7E039B-4333-4471-8B59-8DC64F2710F5.png

8 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

quick video from  session  rdls 180kg for 9 and a snap shot of squatting , keep in mind my legs are massively fatigued by the time I get to squats , so a measly 150kg is no where near my best as if I hit them fresh obviously but still progressing so all good  . Will be now taking a forced day off to recover and I will do more updates then .

https://youtube.com/shorts/ToYeItWwTdQ?feature=share

1E7E039B-4333-4471-8B59-8DC64F2710F5.png

Lovely depth mate. How come you start the RDL from the floor rather than the rack?

9 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

Lovely depth mate. How come you start the RDL from the floor rather than the rack?

Thanks mate. With the rdl  and the racks at my gym you can’t walk out with the bar from the rack and there isn’t  really anything to sit it on Unfortunately. I never count the first rep from the floor , set starts once I am up 

57 minutes ago, TURBS said:

@gymaddict1986 Didn't realise you were doing this natty... awesome effort mate :thumb

Thanks mate . Yeah been natty 8 weeks now. No where near my on cycle lifts . Hopefully another 2-3 weeks and I go back on if bloods are  good and I don’t see why they shouldn’t be 

week 4 day 1

Rotator cuff x3 

Flat bench 

Set1 120kg 9.     Set2. 120kg 5 

Incline Db bench

47.5kg 10

40kg. 10 

Incline Db fly 

25kg 13     20kg 20  

Db shoulder press

35kg 8 with 1 rest pause rep 

27.5kg 12 

Db side lateral 

15kg 20.  10

Pump set  7.5kg 20 reps 

Skull crushers 

45kg 9.    40kg 8

Tricep pushdowns 

45kg 11.    36kg. 13 rest pause 3 

One arm reverse Tricep pushdowns 

1 set 9kg 7 

40 minutes cardio

first push session of this week . Things are slightly slowing down what I expected so I will be slightly upping my food intake and Donating blood today and doing a blood test next week . If things are well I will be taking it up a gear and jumping on cycle . Thinking of doing a good bulker and leave the tren this year . I am thinking test decca kick started with some dbol . Looking to gain some serious strength and size and cut next year . So much time has been wasted this past year so I would rather grow 

week 4 day 2 

Warm up good mornings x3 

Deadlifts 

210kg 6   200kg 5     180kg 8

Close grip pull downs  

100kg 8.   
85kg 12 rest pause then another 2 reps 

Barbell row 

120kg 8.   100kg 11 

Straight arm pull downs 

45kg 10.   35kg 18 reps 

Db rear delts

17.5kg 14. 12

10kg 20 

Barbell curls

65kg 6.    55kg 9 

hammer curls  across body 

25kg 12.   

20kg 15 plus 3 negatives 

Incline Db curls  

1 set 20kg 7

Another ok session deadlift up , should be back up to 5 plates for reps within 2-3 weeks . Training at a different gym tonight and the deadlift platform absolutely sucked , bouncy flooring so not ideal for deadlifting so brought it to the other side of the gym where it was  more solid .  Have uploaded a video of the 210kg far from my best ,my best so far is 260kg but wouldn’t mind beating that this year . 

Have also uploaded a video of some curls after I did my pulling last rep was a grinder  . I prefer to go heavy on arms rather than fabbing about as I find arm training quite tedious .  Arms are usually destroyed within 4 sets but I do try to keep as strict as possible on everything

40 minutes cardio and hit legs tomorrow 

https://youtu.be/X1RRtKVjBAY

https://youtube.com/shorts/9DmvfPcO9tg?feature=share

week 4 day 3

Warm up leg extensions and leg curls x3

Sumo hack squats 

220kg 6.    200kg 8

Narrow leg press 

200kg 30   

300kg 14 reps      340kg 7 

Leg extensions 

70kg 11    8

Seated leg curls 

57kg 15.   12

Laying leg curls 

50kg 16. 13. 

Standing calves

70kg 14.   
60kg 14 rest pause then another 6

Seated calves 

60kg 14 10.   

Ab  work 

Cable crunches  20,12,8

Leg raises  

40 minutes cardio

Leg session from today , ended up doing 3 sets on the leg press but will be dropping the high rep set next week and going heavier as I feel it was a bit of a waste of a set . But up in weight and reps from last week so happy with the session 

7 hours ago, Cronus said:

65kg BB curls is absolutely ridiculous mate. I don't even see guys doing that with s**t form at my gym lol

Cheers bud .  Guess it where I have always trained heavy when it comes to arms .  70 soon once I bang the reps up  :thumb

week4 day 4

Rotator cuff x3 

Decline dumbbell  bench 

55kg 8.  50kg 8

Incline barbell 

110kg 6.    100kg 7

Cable flys 

36kg 11.     27kg 12

Barbell shoulder press 

70kg  8 rest pause 1 more rep

60kg 11

Seated Db raises 

15kg 8.   125kg 7

Pump set 7.5kg 30 reps 

Close grip bench 

100kg 7.     90kg 8

Db Tricep extensions 

35kg 12  

27.5kg 14 rest pause then another 4 reps 

Rope press downs

23kg 12

40 minutes cardio  

tried the new handles today and not Ideal for pressing at all , way to large and limits the range of motion once I put the 10s on . Should be good for rowing with tho no issues .  Dumbbells still not back so I will finish out this week and change my 2nd push session for weighted dips or something but put incline press first and the weight should pile up quicker so no loss  
Was still a good session weights and reps up 

have also changed cable side laterals for seated dumbbells as getting annoyed with having to wait for the cable machine every time I want to use it . So will be keeping with these for now on 

15 minutes ago, Cronus said:

@gymaddict1986 can I ask you mate regarding Tren. Did you find when you have run it in the past that it makes you look kind of flat?

No not really mate . If anything it gives me more of a pumped look and more vascular ect slightly leaner .  Are you running it at the moment ? 

Just now, gymaddict1986 said:

No not really mate . If anything it gives me more of a pumped look and more vascular ect slightly leaner .  Are you running it at the moment ? 

No I plan to use Tren E for maybe first time for a 10 week run low dose like 150mg and see how I get on. 

I tried to use Tren A and just didnt get on and came off after 2 weeks, f**ked my cycle up..lol. It was insomina just couldnt sleep on it. No other sides

10 hours ago, Cronus said:

No I plan to use Tren E for maybe first time for a 10 week run low dose like 150mg and see how I get on. 

I tried to use Tren A and just didnt get on and came off after 2 weeks, f**ked my cycle up..lol. It was insomina just couldnt sleep on it. No other sides

I get no sides from tren e at 200mg No insomnia no night sweats .  Strength is great pumps ect .Never tried tren a .   150mg would a sensible start . 

week 4 day 5

Warm up 

Close grip Supinated lat pull downs  x3 

Wide grip pull downs  

93kg 10.    86kg 11

Barbell rows 

120kg 12,  7

Wide grip cable row 

113kg 9.     100kg 15 reps 

Shrugs  triple drop set 

150kg. 8.   120kg. 12.   80kg.  15

Db  rear delts 

20kg 13.   10.  

Pump set 30kg 25 reps 

Close grip ez bar curls 

60kg 9   55kg 9

Pump set 30kg 20

Reverse barbel curls 

35kg 12.  25kg 27 reps 

Db concentration curl 

20kg 8+ 3 negatives 

40 minutes cardio 

another ok session , changed the Db row for barbell row today as the Olympic handles were to big and once again limited the range of motion , did one set thought this was pointless no duct tape so went straight back onto the bar , going to ditch heavy dumbbell work totally pointless in these types of gyms at least I can load up the bar twice a week and have more progressive overload during the week so no biggy  was only doing it for variety anyway   

if anyone wants any Olympic handles let me know , happy to send them out , only been used twice 

Week 4 day 6 

Day 6  Hamstrings  quads  calves 

Romanian deadlifts 

190kg 6.    150kg 8

Laying leg curls

54kg 13.    8  rest pause then another 2 

Seated leg curls 

57kg 11 rest pause 2 more reps 

50kg  14

Wide Leg press 

Set1    300kg.  12.   

Set2.   370kg.   6

Free weight Narrow barbell squats 

150kg 7.    140kg 9

Adductor 

63kg  12.   50kg 16 

Abductor 

57kg 16   12.  

Standing calves Warm up 3x20

80kg 12.    

70kg 12 rest pause then another 3 reps 

Seated calves 

70kg 12.   60kg 14.  

Pump set 40 reps 

Ab work 

Leg raises  40 ,35,25

Cable crunches 

Whole stack 91kg 12, 9 

73kg 30 reps

Leg session from today , action shot taken attached below.  Posted off my blood sample today and should get results back Monday , so hopefully I can jump back on Monday and make some real progress . Will be taking a day off tomorrow to recover for my next push session 

40 minutes cardio 

current calorie intake but this will be changing over the next few weeks but protein will be staying more of less the same 

250g pro   300g carbs  60g fats 

EE9BB048-7B8D-40BE-9E75-8A45547EA229.jpeg

week 5 day 1 

Rotator cuff x3 

Warm up machine chest press x3

Flat bench 

125k 6.    

115kg 6 rest pause then 1 more  rep 

Incline Db press 

Set1 50kg. 8.  

Set2.  40kg 9 rest pause and another 2 reps 

Incline Db fly 

25kg 15 rest pause and another 3 reps 

17.5kg 20 rest pause 5 rest pause 5 = 30

Shoulder press 

35kg      10 with  1 forced rep  

27.5Kg  12 + 2 forced reps 

Db side lateral raises 

17.5kg 8.   15kg 10.   

10kg 20

Skull crushers 

45kg 11.   8

Tricep pushdowns  

50kg 8

41kg 10

One arm reverse Tricep pushdown 

9kg 14

nice little session weight up reps up lots of rest pause sets in this one and some forced reps as training with my misses tonight so am able to go slightly passed failure  . Going to start lowering the cardio now so 20 minutes cardio 

random video attached of skull crushers 

https://youtube.com/shorts/vSePVQGf25g?feature=share

will be altering a few things about this week . Want to get my squat up , so I will be putting free weights barbell squats first on next leg day and switching hack squats to leg day 2 in the week  hammies and quads session and taking out the decline from my 2nd push session and concentrating on incline presses first 

19 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

week 5 day 1 

Rotator cuff x3 

Warm up machine chest press x3

Flat bench 

125k 6.    

115kg 6 rest pause then 1 more  rep 

Incline Db press 

Set1 50kg. 8.  

Set2.  40kg 9 rest pause and another 2 reps 

Incline Db fly 

25kg 15 rest pause and another 3 reps 

17.5kg 20 rest pause 5 rest pause 5 = 30

Shoulder press 

35kg      10 with  1 forced rep  

27.5Kg  12 + 2 forced reps 

Db side lateral raises 

17.5kg 8.   15kg 10.   

10kg 20

Skull crushers 

45kg 11.   8

Tricep pushdowns  

50kg 8

41kg 10

One arm reverse Tricep pushdown 

9kg 14

nice little session weight up reps up lots of rest pause sets in this one and some forced reps as training with my misses tonight so am able to go slightly passed failure  . Going to start lowering the cardio now so 20 minutes cardio 

random video attached of skull crushers 

https://youtube.com/shorts/vSePVQGf25g?feature=share

will be altering a few things about this week . Want to get my squat up , so I will be putting free weights barbell squats first on next leg day and switching hack squats to leg day 2 in the week  hammies and quads session and taking out the decline from my 2nd push session and concentrating on incline presses first 

A nice stretch on the skulls crushers there, do you ever hold the stretch on the last rep of each set? I got thst from John meadows 30seconds on last rep each set in the stretch, nasty but love it! 

8 hours ago, Cronus said:

Any plans on what your going to run for your cycle?

Yeah I am going to be running 600mg test e 300mg decca  kick started with dbol 30mg per day. I haven’t run dbol or decca in about 6 years so should be a good one ,. Been mostly a test and tren guy